World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS!

+43
IronChap
SzuTsung
ozz
achtanders
Oneluckyboy
miracle bubbles
Plastic Robo
Danz
Matrix
robonaut
itisnick
regalia
PiggyV01
Joshimus
Rad Toy Review
mattyp
aconners1
Henchman
zzzzz
Cthulhu
geisT
noveltycross
jsalsa23
gonk
Grish
Mr. Rictus
papamadoo
gar
Mr3AGO
Shit Narnia
gregory
Jessiedart
illproxy
ESeffinga
UsedUniverse
Reks36
Beeratt
wutasi
x43x
fluppeco
GrandpaStern
Knightjar
gimbat
47 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! Empty World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS!

Post by gimbat Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:06 pm

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! 02cR9W3m
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! Empty Re: World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS!

Post by Knightjar Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:22 am

These must be shipping soon...
Knightjar
Knightjar
Yesterday Kid

http://sculpt.strick.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! Empty Re: World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS!

Post by papamadoo Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:43 am

must likely in more then 2 weeks. Toy event + the goldenweek returns.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:44 am

bet on at the door mid april :p

When they are shipping it always got at the door 4 weeks later for me :p
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! Empty Sky Blast

Post by GrandpaStern Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:48 am

This is going to be one of the centerpieces of my collection! Cool
GrandpaStern
GrandpaStern
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:40 pm

keep going back to reference photos of this piece from toy events, this guy is enormous and will standout no doubt
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:42 pm

fluppeco wrote:keep going back to reference photos of this piece from toy events, this guy is enormous and will standout no doubt

Imagine now Sky and Mars fighting each other as a center peice Wink
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightjar Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:48 pm

The evenings are getting lighter - less time to enjoy a giant glowing robot.
Knightjar
Knightjar
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:41 pm

Ship ship ship ship!!!!

Pwetty pwease!
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:37 pm

So ready to see Saturn!
Oh, and I wants me Romulus to ship. Unbelievably excited for him.
In fact, my excitement for this line is as high or higher than to finally have all 12 of the 1:6 Dirty Deeds figs releasing (hopefully).

I am reminded of my excitement when I first discovered 3A and it is oddly through a line that has probably the least back story. I assume, because of the massive amount of nostalgia vibes coming off the figure and their tie to so much Japanese giant robot narrative, which is a huge passion for me. Such a simple design, but perfect in being original while obviously a love letter to the past. I am so hoping they are well made and the joints tight or at least serviceable, so I can make a bit of use of him. Expecting 3A to blow us all away.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:08 am

This release has vamped my interest also for the old japanese diecast Mecha toys like Mazinger, Grendizer, Tetsujin 28, Getter Robo... I think they're called gokin or chogokin, I've been eyeballing the stuff Fewture Models/Art Storm makes, it's a big step up on price from 3A but the stuff they make is really cool and still has that oldschool vibe. You should really check the Getter Robo stuff which is also done by Bandai in a more affordable smaller less detailed scale.
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:16 am

These were branded as 3AGO, so technically, shouldn't WBR be a sub forum of 3AGO?
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:06 pm

M'thinks the shipping move/update from January to March, is gonna need it's own update soon. Smile

And yeah, I haven't exactly seen the connections between the 3AGO line and WBR parts of it as of yet. So far it's just seemed like a label it was tucked into. Suits me fine, as I prefer to think of these as gigantic and not tied to a particular toy scale. Something ala the Shogun Warriors toys, which were all licensed from various Japanese properties and tossed together in a big robot soup. Smile
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightjar Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:27 pm

I see late April listed for Mars, Romulus and Remus but no mention of Blue Ghost. Is he shipping at the same time?
Knightjar
Knightjar
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Should be, as it's part of the same release.

I'll post here, once I have confirmation or more details from the office.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightjar Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Thanks Gimbat, appreciate it.
Knightjar
Knightjar
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:48 pm

I saw a shipping notice from 3A in my inbox this morning. Got all exicited it was for the WBRs, and.... it was for the Wray art book. I was so excited. Really glad the Bill's book is finally on the way, but dang...........
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightjar Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Yeah, can't remember the last time I was this excited about a 3A delivery.
Knightjar
Knightjar
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:42 pm

Sky blast!
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:50 pm

I almost bought one of those too. Decided to hold firm to one colorway per unique release, sine I'm doing all 12 Bertie Deeds. That is if they'd keep getting released.

But really excited for the WBR to start shipping. For some reason it feels like 3As most toy-like toy release yet.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:09 pm

I really hope it comes with more padding/protection...

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! 11085068_905446926143205_1605626815_n

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! 11137892_513072672173781_722365924_n

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! 11098477_807875285965750_2013578218_n
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:18 pm

I was thinking the same. Right now it almost reminds me of the OG 3A boxes with twisty ties. Not unlike the OG Shogun Warriors boxes, except those you bought in a store in the 70s and could easily return for an unbusted one if it was jacked up in shipping. These are gonna be hard to return to CS, given their size. Fingers crossed there's more to it.

The card is hilarious!

Oh, and Remus looks like he has rickets, laying in that box. Wink
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:39 pm

now after Saturn We want Octopus as well ! :p
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:29 am

Yeah, i hope its a little more padded as well. It just looks BIG.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandpaStern Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:41 am

Oh, man. Gonna be a lot of broken fins on the shoulders, heads and arms if it ships like that. Sad
GrandpaStern
GrandpaStern
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum