World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Kartel General Discussion

+60
gcJAE
3A BOLTMAN
Joshimus
Sideglide
UsedUniverse
dtrain
Mr. Rictus
zbrushman
<{OjO}>
mazinguerbeta
illproxy
mqhuynh
gimbat
PaulyPopBot
wutasi
counterfeit
Tigerfeet
koonfasa
beeto bot
YamiQ
Artoo
GrandpaStern
ESeffinga
TheRealEric
ennui
miracle bubbles
abex44
IronChap
Wooly
pezbanana
BPP
PiggyV01
Skipper11x
mildred
chiowhon
SS01
Jaybo3000
Beaumont
Grish
Crem
ghostmouse
johnnyhaggis
Jroug
3a_boltman
rancorkill
papamadoo
P85
gregory
thumbtack82
Cthulhu
Dar Wolfram
Chivo
gar
fluppeco
Matrix
gundamben831
ZombieRepublican
zendeluxe
Albino
x43x
64 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Adventure Kartel General Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventure Kartel General Discussion

Post by gar Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:03 am

ESeffinga wrote:Saw ash's Instagram. Gives hope Mort is makes an appearance!

T-shirt and Mort13

https://instagram.com/p/9DWu2ozO0L/
ashleywoodart First shirt from beautifuk3a , coz Ol Les is coming back ! #beautifuk3a #lesmort13rises

Adventure Kartel General Discussion - Page 6 Screen%20Shot%202015-10-20%20at%2021.57.23_zpsjdwykqhl

Admin

Back to top Go down

Adventure Kartel General Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventure Kartel General Discussion

Post by PiggyV01 Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Anything happening for Halloween?

PiggyV01
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by miracle bubbles Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:56 pm

PiggyV01 wrote:Anything happening for Halloween?
Only if you like 24 inch pascha
miracle bubbles
miracle bubbles
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by PiggyV01 Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Thanks. Not really my cup of tea.

PiggyV01
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:42 pm

I might well buy my first Pascha anything based on what I'm seeing of Lilith so far. Ultimately depends on the full reveal.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandpaStern Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:59 pm

If it were 1/6th it would be an insta-buy for me Sad
GrandpaStern
GrandpaStern
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm hoping the Pascha monster Halloween sales comes with a cool accessory. ........ like a 1/6 AK figure I actually want. #Hiyooooo
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandpaStern Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:30 pm

I was hoping Ash would do Dracula or Frankenzombie. They've been mentioned in the past. I just can't spend that much money on a huge figure I only kind of want. Especially after the way my WBR came.
GrandpaStern
GrandpaStern
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jroug Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Zombkin with a different head!  Man, so many crazy new ideas for AK!

Jroug
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Well, at least it's another WEEN-ish inspired sale. Those always get me. I've since sold off all my Zomkins, Charkin being my favorite, but this is cool for all those who are digging him and weren't sure they'd get the chance.
Get your Zombie pumpkin while he's still peeved!
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:10 pm

these are still my favorite but can't push the funds. this face reminds me of the movie PumpkinHead
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:24 am

Looks like we got our BFTG in AK, just not a JC like mentioned last year.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:56 pm

Artoo wrote:Looks like we got our BFTG in AK, just not a JC like mentioned last year.

BFTG?
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by YamiQ Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:08 pm

Wooly wrote:
Artoo wrote:Looks like we got our BFTG in AK, just not a JC like mentioned last year.

BFTG?

Back From The Grave

YamiQ
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:15 pm

Yea sorry, should've clarified. Ash hinted (about a year ago in a Q&A) there was a BFTG JC in the works.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Ahhhhhhlright, gotcha.
Yeah, I'd love a new JC right about now.... but then I'd get all pissy about a week after I bought him when the realization that I won't actually have the figure for 9 months finally sets in.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by rancorkill Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Anyone know when Red Panda Merc Shadow is shipping out? I haven't seen her on the list going out this year.

rancorkill
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Grish Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:15 pm

They ship same time as the 10" lil shadows. On the shipping schedule it said Lil Shadow v2 and Tommy plus all variants. Red panda merc is a variant.
Grish
Grish
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by rancorkill Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Cool - thanks Grish! Should get mine soon then.

rancorkill
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by rancorkill Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:31 am

What are you guys thinking about Adventure Kartel being represented in 2016? I dodged a bullet by not purchasing the 3AA membership in 2015 and glad I didn't with the scarce AK figures that were offered.

I recall that Mega Zomb, the Fucking Fuckers pack were mentioned early last year. Trying to decide whether bite the bullet and purchase a 3AA membership but only think it is worth if it we get 6 or more figs.

Do you guys think will have more AK figures in 2016 than just the few we saw last year?

rancorkill
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandpaStern Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:50 am

Yes? No? I'm still waiting for our PG robot head and Mrs. Shadow.
GrandpaStern
GrandpaStern
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jroug Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:21 am

Future Mort?  Hello?

When it comes to AK, Ashley's head seems elsewhere.  I didn't renew last year either, and did not miss it at all.  

I like the Nom being offered but hard to get excited about rest of year based on what little we know today.  I could GAF about Transformers, video game characters, String Divers, Pasha, abandoned concepts that once seemed like big deals, or robot superheroes.  QC and late, late, late delivery issues not helping & still pissed about no helmet Strigoi.  Plenty of things nagged at me up to that point, but as far as I'm concerned, 3A jumped the hark when Ash didn't add the helmets in.  That wouldn't have happened in earlier years, IMO.

Curious to see what the 1/6 2000 AD stuff looks like, but did not buy one 3A item all last year except Tomorrow Andy - so - for now - it's an easy pass again this year for me.

Jroug
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jroug Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:22 am

Oh yeah! MRS SHADOW!

I SPENT A TON OF $$ ON A BUNCH OF TWO (and three)-PACKS - WHERE IS SHE, FONZIE??

Jroug
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by rancorkill Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:11 am

Yeah, same here Jroug!

I could care less about all of the other properties at this point besides AK. I would have collected the Spawn if it came out years ago when it was announced or the Star Wars Alternate, but at this point so much time has passed, I'm only interested in AK now.

In the 3AA announcement, Ash didn't even call AK out other than their IP stuff. To me, WWR got called out but no AK? I'm expecting another lack-luster year for AK products. I'll be likely to pass on the membership again too.

rancorkill
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:41 pm

I was close to dropping out last year but it was the Dirty Deeds that kept me here. This year I was close to dropping out too but it was Von and the promise of more WWR that kept me in this year. Needless to say I'm here for WWR.
Good to see the return of the bar Gimby.

Sorry, wrong thread. D'oh! Very Happy
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next