World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+109
aconners1
3a_boltman
Takezo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
counterfeit
Oneluckyboy
pezbanana
papamadoo
thumbtack82
Chivo
Artoo
abex44
Devours
DannyB
Nothing
Matrix
x43x
Chanimation
DpM
BlackBellamy
johnnyhaggis
Beeswax
dragonklien
tango12
fredfran
Mr3AGO
konfucious
Onaux
rikitiki
Firehazzard
Deb Inc.
Bassnoir
fink
slowbrom
d3nnis
altego101
Skipper11x
Wooly
dtrain
Crem
Albino
geisT
wutasi
dextercat69
Tsuba
nixon_3AA
Darthgothikus
gregory
LordPiper
J&J
chiowhon
Grish
Beeratt
zendeluxe
turbs
Beaumont
illproxy
RestlessEye
Toolarmy
Rad Toy Review
Kedao
Danz
ozz
Plastic Robo
BPP
666ways2love
Jubal285ive
3Afan
miracle bubbles
luk
crucial1
Argentix
goddamnanalog
straytoaster
ArtofJeAA
UsedUniverse
regalia
DT2
Siona
ArtWar
gundamben831
ESeffinga
les_trois_as
Sideglide
IronChap
fluppeco
ineedmoretoys
bianco
Ce
Vaxillus
GrandpaStern
dbpom
PiggyV01
7bones
Dar Wolfram
gar
bubs67
Deus Machina
SpiderPig
Utakuninja
jcr518
Losartan
bubblegumking
Mouse9090
grimrealities
ianross
billy_t85
gimbat
113 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by GrandpaStern Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:16 am

Jinx
GrandpaStern
GrandpaStern
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by pezbanana Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:19 am

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 21 Dzp3Yoe
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderPig Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:20 am

Grish wrote:The baby head on a cylinder is a let down. Might be the "not buying it" factor for me.

I really hate this picles baby...
SpiderPig
SpiderPig
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:38 am

papamadoo wrote:
Deus Machina wrote:LOL. And there goes the last TK. And the beginning of the Death Masks. Honestly though, where are all the extra arrows going to be stored if baby is in quiver? Maybe I would get some other quiver from a certain comic/movie related character quiver from aftermarket. After seeing the full revelation, 50/50 whether to get the OG or the DM version. The skull baby is...disturbing.

My theory is Dead Mask are Archers who failed is job, Like The baby TK he had die and now is mentaly messup and think of protecting it anyway,

That is one cool theory. Disturbing but cool. A schizo TK roaming around with dead...baby on his back. Ugh. But there is only one Archer and that's the last TK. I wonder how the 7B crew would react to this LOL. Imagine Punk King saying something like, 'Da f**** you do Archie? That's, like, our last hope against dat b**** Mortis, boykie!'
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

http://fatgeckoblogii.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:44 am

pezbanana wrote:Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 21 Dzp3Yoe

classic
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 am

Getting out just in time! Very Happy
Now I'm not "forced" to buy this overpriced kitbash to stay in the "Klub" and get my "free" TQ.

Viva la libertà!
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 am

Deus Machina wrote:But there is only one Archer and that's the last TK.

Archer is not the last TK. The baby is the last TK and Archer is his protector, handing the baby (last TK) on to the 7B... or so Ash has said.

"last TK" meaning "last of his lineage or something like that... i wonder who will be actually THE last TK ever, and will he have QC issues?
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:49 am

Oneluckyboy wrote:Maybe, since he is a clone, only the head has grown so far?  The rest of him is "still in the oven".

Whoa. Sounds like something coming out from a classic David Lynch movie. I imagine he got accidentally pulled out...squirming on the ground, crying and moaning...limbless...splick, splack, splick, splack while Archer frantically tries to rectify the situation. But then again...isn't all TK...catatonic? Poor Last TK.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:56 am

pezbanana wrote:
Deus Machina wrote:But there is only one Archer and that's the last TK.

Archer is not the last TK. The baby is the last TK and Archer is his protector, handing the baby (last TK) on to the 7B... or so Ash has said.

"last TK" meaning "last of his lineage or something like that... i wonder who will be actually THE last TK ever, and will he have QC issues?

Appreciate for pointing that out pez, but I know, missed out on the sentence "the baby's the last TK". Didn't edit. But admittedly someone actually pointed that out to me several in one of the threads or several pages back. Who would be the actual last ever TK? Would he be plagued by the near omnipresent Chaos Lord Floppy O Goosey? Only The Architect would know. Just speculating of course. Very Happy
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:04 am

^ The Architect meaning Ash?

I must admit, i used to not care about the stories (WWR, Popbot, AK), caring only for the designs of the characters, but i've been liking the story element more and more as of late.

And i find the story of the Archer and last TK to be very appealing and intriguing. I'll like anything to do with post-apocalyptic prophecies and all that.

Ash says he knows the stories of all the worlds but i think he just makes them up as he goes, which is as valid an approach as any other. Death Mask seems to me like a sudden invention but if it is, it's one of Ash's finest... The suggestion that Death Mask may be a "group" and other members may join in, is very appealing.

pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:09 am

Was surprised about the baby in the canister but it's not a deal breaker. Like the overall look of the TK so I'll go for it.
Is there more than one variant ?
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:14 am

Yep at least a regular and a 3AA deathmask version so far
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:17 am

pezbanana wrote:^ The Architect meaning Ash?

I must admit, i used to not care about the stories (WWR, Popbot, AK), caring only for the designs of the characters, but i've been liking the story element more and more as of late.

And i find the story of the Archer and last TK to be very appealing and intriguing. I'll like anything to do with post-apocalyptic prophecies and all that.

Ash says he knows the stories of all the worlds but i think he just makes them up as he goes, which is as valid an approach as any other. Death Mask seems to me like a sudden invention but if it is, it's one of Ash's finest... The suggestion that Death Mask may be a "group" and other members may join in, is very appealing.

I am pretty sure as well the story is construct eachtime some ask a question, ash changed mind so often XD. Ash really know all the story but mostly because is the one creating it Smile
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:27 am

wutasi wrote:Yep at least a regular and a 3AA deathmask version so far

Does the regular go toward the TQ or can I get the Deathmask and still get the TQ ?
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:40 am

no word on that, you should asume no,
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandpaStern Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:20 am

Yeah, in the past the variants haven't counted or I'd have a GID Zomb MD right now. Crying or Very sad
GrandpaStern
GrandpaStern
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by regalia Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:23 am

Archer's head looks to be a modified classic TK headsculpt. The ears are different. Refined and a bit pointy. The chin looks a bit sharper too. Ears are definitely re-sculpted. New/old head! I like it.
I'm also liking the thermos baby. It's got that clone sci-fi incubator-ish vibe.
regalia
regalia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:24 am

I would assume no as well, the only time a variant ever counted towards a KLUB was TK Snowblind, but you never know with Ash, keeping fingers crossed!
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:28 am

regalia wrote:Archer's head looks to be a modified classic TK headsculpt. The ears are different. Refined and a bit pointy. The chin looks a bit sharper too. Ears are definitely re-sculpted. New/old head! I like it.

Good eye!
I didn't even notice the pointy ears until you pointed out.
Can't say for sure the face is pointier, no TK heads on hand to compare.
Hairstyle is what made him looks like a rehash.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:53 am

Fuck, that means I will have to get both.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:09 am

^ or neither Smile
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 am

Irimi tq had two styles and both counted towards the klub.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:27 am

Cthulhu wrote:Irimi tq had two styles and both counted towards the klub.

yes but not Hoaxer Irimi.

when its a different person I think (event if its a color shame) it doesnt count
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Rad Toy Review Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:31 am

whoops! Great minds.. i guess.
Rad Toy Review
Rad Toy Review
Kitty Litter

http://www.radtoyreview.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:21 am

Deus Machina wrote:
papamadoo wrote:
Deus Machina wrote:LOL. And there goes the last TK. And the beginning of the Death Masks. Honestly though, where are all the extra arrows going to be stored if baby is in quiver? Maybe I would get some other quiver from a certain comic/movie related character quiver from aftermarket. After seeing the full revelation, 50/50 whether to get the OG or the DM version. The skull baby is...disturbing.

My theory is Dead Mask are Archers who failed is job, Like The baby TK he had die and now is mentaly messup and think of protecting it anyway,

That is one cool theory. Disturbing but cool. A schizo TK roaming around with dead...baby on his back. Ugh. But there is only one Archer and that's the last TK. I wonder how the 7B crew would react to this LOL. Imagine Punk King saying something like, 'Da f**** you do Archie? That's, like, our last hope against dat b**** Mortis, boykie!'

My take on it is this. Maybe in order to get the baby to 7 bones, Archer encountered an onslaught assault from the mortis in a kill zone of where he is surrounded by killed TKs. In order to save their bloodline Archer had to paint themselves in oil from a severed Mortis head or mud. The death mask simply acts as camouflage in the oil covered ground and rotting dead TK bones and bodies. Archer is like a sniper, A silent stalker avoiding battles to conceal his whereabouts and when he does kill a Mortis bot he has to be silent and quick about it. Which is why keeps distance with arrows. watch "Behind Enemy Lines - Lying With The Dead scene some time" Thats what I think when I see death skull mask. [/quote]
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next