World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+109
aconners1
3a_boltman
Takezo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
counterfeit
Oneluckyboy
pezbanana
papamadoo
thumbtack82
Chivo
Artoo
abex44
Devours
DannyB
Nothing
Matrix
x43x
Chanimation
DpM
BlackBellamy
johnnyhaggis
Beeswax
dragonklien
tango12
fredfran
Mr3AGO
konfucious
Onaux
rikitiki
Firehazzard
Deb Inc.
Bassnoir
fink
slowbrom
d3nnis
altego101
Skipper11x
Wooly
dtrain
Crem
Albino
geisT
wutasi
dextercat69
Tsuba
nixon_3AA
Darthgothikus
gregory
LordPiper
J&J
chiowhon
Grish
Beeratt
zendeluxe
turbs
Beaumont
illproxy
RestlessEye
Toolarmy
Rad Toy Review
Kedao
Danz
ozz
Plastic Robo
BPP
666ways2love
Jubal285ive
3Afan
miracle bubbles
luk
crucial1
Argentix
goddamnanalog
straytoaster
ArtofJeAA
UsedUniverse
regalia
DT2
Siona
ArtWar
gundamben831
ESeffinga
les_trois_as
Sideglide
IronChap
fluppeco
ineedmoretoys
bianco
Ce
Vaxillus
GrandpaStern
dbpom
PiggyV01
7bones
Dar Wolfram
gar
bubs67
Deus Machina
SpiderPig
Utakuninja
jcr518
Losartan
bubblegumking
Mouse9090
grimrealities
ianross
billy_t85
gimbat
113 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by 3Afan Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:32 pm

I think the "This is goodbye" is part of the story of Death Mask Lol its just a coincidence that 3AA is put right under it. Or is it :p
3Afan
3Afan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by chiowhon Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:34 pm

oic , yeah i think u r right. i must be reading too much
into the cryptic message. cheers

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by d3nnis Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Glad to hear Death Archer will count towards TKLUB...probably picking up one of each.
d3nnis
d3nnis
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by straytoaster Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:15 pm

wonder if death archer will just re-purpose DAG's head, since if we go by the sketch it's a skull head and not a skull painted on a face.  If it is a skull head, i'd rather get the regular archer with the classic TK head (and maybe scour the aftermarket for the death archer cloak.

straytoaster
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:43 pm

I could be wrong, but I think those are meant to be 2 separate statements. The "this is goodbye" intending to be a cryptic message. And the 3AA bubble is intended to be separate and indicate the figure is for 3AA only. But with the usual way in which Ash's hand drawn typography and handwriting sometimes blend together, hard to decipher, typos, etc. Sometimes hard to follow and make out the exact meaning. Possibly intentional, but always off the cuff.

I'm really curious to see what Death Archer looks like. And especially so for the Baby. But I'm going to sit him out if he ends up being a drawing-only for the sale (which I assume will be the case). I might be half tempted to put a death mask heavy slicer head on a Death archer body.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Doesn't look like a skull head to me. Would make him less of a TK too. Painted on would pair up with whoever got the Deathmask, and even give it some chase value. Removeable masks would just make them awesomer.

Happy it's also TKlub. Question now, is what else would be on offer...
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Where is my f5 board Very Happy.

It will be my probably only , first TK popbot and second :B I'll get tonigth
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Don't miss the opportunity to buy it. I believe u won't regret getting it. I like the motif of the carp inprint on tbe shawl will look cool very oriental in the concept. Infact i was hoping to get more than 1, unfortunately it is only 1 per 3AA member.

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:35 pm

the carps pattern is pretty nite, hope its not cut on the final product Sad
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:04 pm

Phew, Deathmask counting towards TKLUB is a lifesaver for the wallet.
No need to get extra archers nows
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:33 pm

I hope koonfass observation that the TK head Could b a skull just like gangsta will be disappointing as I rather have a actual TK head just like deathmask. Please ash don't give me a skull head

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Afan Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:37 pm

chiowhon wrote:I hope koonfass observation that the TK head Could b a skull just like gangsta will be disappointing as I rather have a actual TK head just like deathmask. Please ash don't give me a skull head
Dont worry. Ash will milk the shit out of one design Lol I think he will have the same headsculpt as archer, just different paint app. The idea of team Death Mask is so appealing. Dang, I wish they will make a Death Mask Shogun Very Happy
3Afan
3Afan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:21 pm

#TKLUB TQ’S. This is what you are TKlubbing for, just a reminder!
https://twitter.com/WorldOf3A/status/611190226011226112

IN TWENTY MONTHS YOU ARE HALFWAY DONE RELEASING TKLUB#2, just a REMINDER

BY THE TIME THE FIGURES HAVE SHIPPED IT WILL HAVE BEEN AT LEAST THREE YEARS, just a REMINDER

PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO HAVE BOUGHT MEMBERSHIP FOR THREE YEARS RUNNING, POSSIBLY FOUR '13-'15/'16 JUST TO GET THEIR "FREE" TQ, just a REMINDER
Nothing
Nothing
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:34 pm

LOVE the comic, very cool. was all hyped after reading plottin on purchase then was like wait a min....

def pass but was very close. do not think in 6 or so months time i will be hyped anymore also kinda nervous due to the floppy bods. rolled the dice with ninja tk already.

but yeah that comic is awesome! Cool
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:44 pm

Nothing wrote:#TKLUB TQ’S. This is what you are TKlubbing for, just a reminder!

BY THE TIME THE FIGURES HAVE SHIPPED IT WILL HAVE BEEN AT LEAST THREE YEARS, just a REMINDER

PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO HAVE BOUGHT MEMBERSHIP FOR THREE YEARS RUNNING, POSSIBLY FOUR '13-'15/'16 JUST TO GET THEIR "FREE" TQ, just a REMINDER

Well we know for sure they will be extremely expansive on the after market. good good :p
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:54 pm

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 pm

Nothing wrote:#TKLUB TQ’S. This is what you are TKlubbing for, just a reminder!

LOL. I am not young but Legionnaire like you helps me keep track of time. It has been that long isn't it?
Sometimes we need what I call the 12th man in the forum. Don't get me wrong. Not a troll or flamer which I abhorred, but a person whom points out how things are right now with 3A. Wink
Now back to Archie. I would go for Dead if it is not all black body and with a Death Mask paint, not a DAG skull. Otherwise OG version for me.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

http://fatgeckoblogii.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tango12 Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:18 am

Hi guys,
Is this the migration from the previously forum?

This Tk archer isnt from the 7B gang?
or will there be the deathmask n 7b versions
just like deathmask/yoshitsune?

Thanks very much

tango12
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:36 am

archer never was 7B

the 7B member is the baby.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Afan Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:20 am

papamadoo wrote:archer never was 7B

the 7B member is the baby.
The baby is the last 7B as well?
3Afan
3Afan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by J&J Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:24 am

Always thought the last 7b and the punk king were supposed to be a twin pack

J&J
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:25 am

in the comic the archer is told take the baby to the 7. so how can the baby be one of the 7?
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:39 am

No I refuse to accept the baby is the 7th bone!
Definitely need a legitimate full 1/6 for the last member
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaxillus Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:40 am

From what I heard the Punk King is not considered part of the 7. Rather, the 7 are his designated protectors, and all die to protect him. He then grows up, becomes the Punk King, and wrecks face all over. Maybe someone with a longer history with 7B can corroborate or dismiss this, but pretty sure the 7B are all supposed to die off while protecting him (and he can't really die off protecting himself or what kind of a story would it be?).
Vaxillus
Vaxillus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:41 am

yeah the 7bone all know how and where they will die, makes them even more bad-ass/fearless.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next