World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+102
MarkyMac
ennui
Reks36
Solmin
expathos
regalia
<{OjO}>
rhb
ChiliKeys
Churro
RestlessEye
TK Price
SS01
elMacuaMan
Dar Wolfram
LV-426
Firehazzard
Hogarth
zendeluxe
Vaxillus
IronRinn
dr37
boofjack
konfucious
UsedUniverse
d3nnis
bribe
Joshimus
jsalsa23
noveltycross
chatchawan1985
Teimaru
Plastic Robo
Danz
666ways2love
samTK
BRiZL
Noir
Beeswax
geisT
PLAT
DannyB
SpiderPig
dbpom
Beaumont
Artoo
SzuTsung
Chanimation
abex44
straytoaster
Cthulhu
manonegro
YING
Grish
Mafu.
nixon_3AA
IronChap
shinjikun1
illproxy
fluppeco
LordPiper
gar
wutasi
Oneluckyboy
PiggyV01
ESeffinga
gimbat
gundamben831
Deus Machina
BlackBellamy
bubblegumking
BPP
Matsui808
Sideglide
gregory
Chivo
Albino
ozz
counterfeit
dtrain
Wooly
J&J
papamadoo
Crem
Kedao
Argentix
Matrix
thumbtack82
chiowhon
Nothing
koonfasa
3a_boltman
Crazypanda
Beeratt
Skipper11x
aconners1
Takezo
fahdtk
Sixer
GrandpaStern
Bassnoir
pezbanana
106 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by BlackBellamy Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:49 pm

3A needs to make right and send partial refunds to the people with broken cables.
This outright lying to people about the cracks being intentional is truly pathetic.
3A is only as strong as the product it produces currently. The quality that 3A used to stand for was what attracted a lot of us to the company in the first place. If they're now okay with selling us broken items, then obviously '3A quality' is a thing of the past.
They need to understand what shit like this does to their reputation.
BlackBellamy
BlackBellamy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Grish Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:21 am

Special effects? ThreeA needs to call Weta workshop and ILM to show them what real "special effects" look like.
Grish
Grish
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:45 am

Does someone have a screen grab of this actual email that is circulating around or can you forward it to Gimbat and myself? Gimby and I are looking into this, and if there is actual evidence it will help in the report.

I only ask because we've had people on here and on the facebook group make claims about responses from emails from CS and then looked at the actual emails between the people to see that nearly none of what was reported that was copy/pasted was actually said. Or claims of missing figures, but then we see on the tracking it was delivered, signed by the person, and that the "missing figure" the person claims to not have is selling it on ebay or the fb BST.

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:21 pm

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 7 12265718_10153881495434574_4408051584652339037_o
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Thanks. Will get this sent off. Also need the email thread forwarded to us to send to Ash/Kim/Siu

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YING Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:55 pm

gregory wrote:Thanks. Will get this sent off. Also need the email thread forwarded to us to send to Ash/Kim/Siu

Siu? She's just a joke....
YING
YING
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:05 pm

I can't even fathom how unbelievably dumb and wrong of a comment that is.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Ying - cmon man...that's just in really, really poor taste. Posting frustration for 3A is one thing..but to call someone a joke is just uncalled for.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by YING Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:16 pm

Whatever, it's what I feel in this few years, they don't even need the legion anymore, just sell and buy..
YING
YING
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:01 pm

YING wrote:Whatever, it's what I feel in this few years, they don't even need the legion anymore, just sell and buy..

I understand that you are frustrated about this issue with the bot head and CS, but that doesn't justify being rude towards other people.

Siu is a great person and she plays a major role in 3A and calling her "a joke" is very disrespectful.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YING Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Reply customer what they bought the sub-standard products is "special effect" is very disrespectful.
YING
YING
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:03 pm

YING wrote:Reply customer what they bought the sub-standard products is "special effect" is very disrespectful.

And that gives you the right to call Siu?!

YING wrote:
gregory wrote:Thanks. Will get this sent off. Also need the email thread forwarded to us to send to Ash/Kim/Siu

Siu? She's just a joke....

Please read our forum rules and be respectful towards other people:
https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t26-forum-rules

Last edited by gimbat on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YING Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:35 pm

ok, so long! LEGION
YING
YING
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:58 pm

the only thing that's bad in internet chats - words get stocked here , in common, real life people hear bad words and usually easy pass.  Here every word is like a pain in the ass )
But in fact this man tells true and we not all like Siu , she's young and actually just one lucky girl who got to know Ashley somehow  , like many people who near him . But calling  Siu a joke or anybody else in 3A , it's not really good .  The main thing that's important - Ashley talks much bullshit and many don't believe in him as in old days ,  he's not like cold sweet beer , but smth dissapoining warm with no gass . that's the reason of why people are angry and just steam off their negotive energy here , on fb , ect. It's really Big And important thing to be the leader of Legion , this man should be cristal in acts and solid in his decisions , if he talks about smth it should be done . If he produce figures and sell them they should be top hi class, no any defects .  I'm tired of getting TKs or AK characters with paint off spots on their noses and  faces.
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Wait are you confusing Candy and Siu? Siu is not CS, she's the director of operations. Runs the 3A Offices with Kim and co-designs many of the figures.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kedao Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Seems like 3A customer service has been really disrespectful by telling us that broken statue is just part of the design.
They could easily get away by asking customers to send their broken statue back for repair. I know for sure most ppl will decided to keep them as is. And that would be the end of it.
But now, they are digging a big hole, and I dont even know how are they going to cover it.
Kedao
Kedao
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Kedao wrote:Seems like 3A customer service has been really disrespectful by telling us that broken statue is just part of the design.
They could easily get away by asking cuatomers to send their broken statue back for repair. I know for sure most ppl will decided to keep them as is. And that would be the end of it.
But now, they are digging a big hole, and I dont even know how are they going to cover it.

What's the connections between the support Hole and broken parts? if people make the support hole , it's their choice, but broken parts should be fixed.

Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:21 am

If your piece came broken, that sucks. But I'm kind of astonished at all of the complaining over the coolest figure set in years. Complaints over the wait time was warranted. But that time is over.

Heavy loper + bothead is awesome. I'm very happy with my set. It displays well and looks phenomenal. The bothead is such a cool piece and I'm very glad to finally own a signature set by 3A.
Nothing
Nothing
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:40 am

Nothing wrote:If your piece came broken, that sucks.  But I'm kind of astonished at all of the complaining over the coolest figure set in years.   Complaints over the wait time was warranted.  But that time is over.  

Heavy loper + bothead is awesome. I'm very happy with my set.  It displays well and looks phenomenal.  The bothead is such a cool piece and I'm very glad to finally own a signature set by 3A.  

the complaint is due to the fact it was a long wait and it also came with faulty part. the problem is that.

If you paid someone to build your house. The house date line is way over due, and it turn out the house came without a working bathroom.
I can understand why people can be upset.

I think its mostly that.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by manonegro Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:07 am

Mine has cracks as well, and I'm contacting CS about it. Hope they make it right. This was a pretty expensive piece, and took forever to get here. Just plain disappointing that it arrived damaged…

manonegro
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:22 am

Nothing wrote:If your piece came broken, that sucks.  But I'm kind of astonished at all of the complaining over the coolest figure set in years.   Complaints over the wait time was warranted.  But that time is over.  

this is the most asinine statement I've read on this forum in a VERY long time.
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:12 am

Just got my set from the po yesterday. Haven't opened it yet, a little reluctant to open it though since reading about the broken bits. Would of been cool if the movable eye feature would of been implemented...

I was hoping to see some more pics, but I find on these Internet forums is just a lot of text bs about bs. Kinda the reason I've stayed away for a while. Not very enjoyable. Forum ain't what it use to be, nor is 3A sadly. Hit and miss nowadays. Guess I'll see what condition my bot head is in. Maybe I'll post some pics...

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:34 am

The soft rubber from the early NOM hoses would have been a good choice for those bits...flex would be beneficial there..and it would give them a cool feel.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Totally agree OLB. I was half expecting that we would have like a dozen cables made of the soft rubber with a wire in them so we could pose them all however we wanted. That and the moveable eye,... it just would've taken it over the top even further.
I too have a cracked/broken cable on my bot head. Contacting CS tonight.
It's 100% speculation on my part but I would bet money that all of the breakage had to do with the packing rather than the shipping. That thing does not move in the foam. However, just how and where I see the cracks is telling me that someone might not have been took mindful when putting the bot head into the foam surroundings before shipping out. Sucks all the way around. I just hope the CS is standing up with much deserved remedies after the money and time(in that order) that was put into it.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:55 pm

The wire in the soft hoses would eventually split the hose Twisted Evil
I think this came from manufacturing, before packaging. If you look carefully, there is one image with a white crack before any paint was applied. All the rest looks like it is primed or painted, like they have been attached on (but imperfectly - now whether or not that was an attempt to fix it then, I dunno). I have exactly the same three cracks as the first images. Same place and same look. Maybe a couple look a bit more split, although that's hard to tell, but I was tempted to try and split it furtherto get a closer look until I realised it wasn't bendy.

Sorry, this is the closest pic I got:
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 7 IMG_4380_zpsw6q3ojhn
Do you guys want pics of those cracks? I seemed to have shrugged them off and not taken any, and was about to place it permanently on one of my already overcrowed shelves.
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next