World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+102
MarkyMac
ennui
Reks36
Solmin
expathos
regalia
<{OjO}>
rhb
ChiliKeys
Churro
RestlessEye
TK Price
SS01
elMacuaMan
Dar Wolfram
LV-426
Firehazzard
Hogarth
zendeluxe
Vaxillus
IronRinn
dr37
boofjack
konfucious
UsedUniverse
d3nnis
bribe
Joshimus
jsalsa23
noveltycross
chatchawan1985
Teimaru
Plastic Robo
Danz
666ways2love
samTK
BRiZL
Noir
Beeswax
geisT
PLAT
DannyB
SpiderPig
dbpom
Beaumont
Artoo
SzuTsung
Chanimation
abex44
straytoaster
Cthulhu
manonegro
YING
Grish
Mafu.
nixon_3AA
IronChap
shinjikun1
illproxy
fluppeco
LordPiper
gar
wutasi
Oneluckyboy
PiggyV01
ESeffinga
gimbat
gundamben831
Deus Machina
BlackBellamy
bubblegumking
BPP
Matsui808
Sideglide
gregory
Chivo
Albino
ozz
counterfeit
dtrain
Wooly
J&J
papamadoo
Crem
Kedao
Argentix
Matrix
thumbtack82
chiowhon
Nothing
koonfasa
3a_boltman
Crazypanda
Beeratt
Skipper11x
aconners1
Takezo
fahdtk
Sixer
GrandpaStern
Bassnoir
pezbanana
106 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by chiowhon Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Papamado, i think u r correct, hve been refreshing bamba for days n still no drop. I think maybe 3A can be a little more caring of their fans and let them know early whether they will drop during the show or after. No fun to make their fans spend tkme checking when they don't i tend to drop the pdt in bamba. Not sure is this impression of not bothering about fans that i see so many fans giving up collecting 3A

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Beeswax Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Yeah, what happened?
Beeswax
Beeswax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:00 am

Fuu & Chu is up on bamba (premade)

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:06 am

Damn, not there now, must have just missed them, will there be any more? Were they up for long? And how much?
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:23 am

My bet 1 minute up and gone. Link?
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:56 am

papamadoo wrote:My bet 1 minute up and gone. Link?

http://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=000000000000000ldspo
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by J&J Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:26 am

That's quite disappointing news

J&J
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:32 am

J&J wrote:That's quite disappointing news

No, it`s part of the fun of collecting 3A!

It surely has good reasons to limit a preorder (not premade) to a few minutes drop, that 90% can`t catch...
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by J&J Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:37 am

Chances were small in the first place but now it's zero chance. Disappointing that I've been f5ing the past few days and and see that it's not around the usual time things usually drop. Oh well is all I can say I guess

J&J
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:15 am

It's pre made, also will be pre order version, not a big deal
this new strategy makes people want everything, lol/
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:53 am

I can care less about blister anyway :p i am 100% in a preoder boxe to be fair i am in mind change i throw away all the box even if they are nice. I keep the toy, the thing you can actualy have fun with Wink
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:18 am

A bit of advice.  These premade/limited figures are really a selling strategy.  To rile up the want in potential customers.  To get you excited.  Basically like massaging the wanker to put it in crude terms.  In the end though when all is said and done and you've got the figure in hand that you've been wanked around to buy, you'll be climaxed out so to speak and there's no guarantee you'll even like the figure enough once in hand to keep it around long term.  tongue
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:28 am

I'm cool, just give me a WWR fix, when is Deeds #4 on sale? And when is Deeds #3 shipping?
Wrong thread I know but I don't care. pirat
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:40 am

Every sale that goes down like this reminds me why I really no longer care. Carrots dangled while being left in the dark- then they mysteriously drop and are snatched up by what always seems to be the same folks...the thrill is gone. Unless you live in Asia- toy collecting is vexing at best- I really don't buy anything from 3A anymore as my seed money feeds Asian exclusives and elitist drops- too many hoops for products with constant issues and snail like turn around...at the start of 16 I will sell off the majority of the items I've purchased and will close the door on this chapter of collecting...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:22 am

Au revoir, Crem buddy. It's been fun hanging out with you on these forums if we don't see you around here anymore. Good times. Don't know if I'll be around myself much longer. Definitely need to trim my collection as well. But I think I'll still enjoy the occassional figure here and there. Companies are just going to have to work a lot harder for me to buy their stuff.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:23 am

Pre order up
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:25 am

it's up
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by J&J Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:36 am

Still up. Was the first batch a pre made batch and this is a preorder batch?

J&J
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:42 am

yes
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:58 am

Thanks to 3A to hve both premade n preorder so that the joy can be shared all round. Cheers

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:15 am

So cool , yea , big thanks to Ash that we can buy it easely . On ebay it would cost much money ;/
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:47 am

Seeing Crem and Chivo jump ship makes me a sad panda. Sad

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:21 am

Sorry BPP.  I'm a bit sad myself everytime I see a long time member leave.  It's bitter sweet for me.  I know things change.  Such is life.  I wish 3A would have been more in touch with it's forum customers these past few years, but hey it's their company and they're doing what they need to do.  On my end, my collection has reached it's breaking point so I'll need to trim it down to the ones I really can't part with. I'll probably still be around, but more on the sidelines.  I think this year's membership package will be a determining factor as to what the future holds for my 3A collecting days. I'm no longer trying to be lured in by marketing schemes like "limited/premade" figures, but trying to hold out for figures that have new and interersting designs.  
Anyways, I'm trying to keep it positive on my end as I slowly pull away.
Here's a song that's on my mind today and really captures my outlook on things:
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:55 am

Hey, don't leave without me! I'm just into Star Wars at the moment. And Macross...
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:38 pm

As long as you keep posting images of your acquisitions, I'll be here to see it.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next