World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+102
MarkyMac
ennui
Reks36
Solmin
expathos
regalia
<{OjO}>
rhb
ChiliKeys
Churro
RestlessEye
TK Price
SS01
elMacuaMan
Dar Wolfram
LV-426
Firehazzard
Hogarth
zendeluxe
Vaxillus
IronRinn
dr37
boofjack
konfucious
UsedUniverse
d3nnis
bribe
Joshimus
jsalsa23
noveltycross
chatchawan1985
Teimaru
Plastic Robo
Danz
666ways2love
samTK
BRiZL
Noir
Beeswax
geisT
PLAT
DannyB
SpiderPig
dbpom
Beaumont
Artoo
SzuTsung
Chanimation
abex44
straytoaster
Cthulhu
manonegro
YING
Grish
Mafu.
nixon_3AA
IronChap
shinjikun1
illproxy
fluppeco
LordPiper
gar
wutasi
Oneluckyboy
PiggyV01
ESeffinga
gimbat
gundamben831
Deus Machina
BlackBellamy
bubblegumking
BPP
Matsui808
Sideglide
gregory
Chivo
Albino
ozz
counterfeit
dtrain
Wooly
J&J
papamadoo
Crem
Kedao
Argentix
Matrix
thumbtack82
chiowhon
Nothing
koonfasa
3a_boltman
Crazypanda
Beeratt
Skipper11x
aconners1
Takezo
fahdtk
Sixer
GrandpaStern
Bassnoir
pezbanana
106 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by konfucious Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:40 am

So I got my Archer. It was pretty much the only figure I bought last year from 3A and wow just wow! The quality..... I mean quality wise i would say it is the #1 TK in my collection. Handling Archer and my DIY TK yo - it almost feels like 2 different companies made them. So glad to see that 3A was listening to all of the complaints and churned out this phenomenal figure.

3A Cudos to you. Archer managed to recapture the same feeling that I got when I opened my 1st TK.

konfucious
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by PiggyV01 Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:04 pm

My death archer arrived, I'm very impressed. I stopped buying non licensed stuff from ThreeA quite some time ago because of all the QC issues, floppy bodies etc. DA is mercifully QC free, his joints are tight and everything is very nicely done. I wish he had sword holding hands but I like the bow and arrows more than I expected, plus the bow and arrow hands are great for air guitar poses.

PiggyV01
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Found a few more grenades,
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 IMG_5638_zpslpuo55nx
then realised I still left out Death Archers!#%?!
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 IMG_5630_zps7lysw1ai
So anyway,...
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 IMG_5637_zpstt0kecek
any ideas? Rolling Eyes
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Uuum the grenades still short of the ones found on fuu n chu with skull motif. Very Happy

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:54 am

They're like PEZ candy for that pumpkin. I'd say you buy yourself a mini white Xmas tree and decorate it with the 'nades.
Or make yourself a necklace of 'nades.
I wonder, maybe those 'nades fit in PEZ dispensers?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:23 pm

Just got my Archer today, opened the box to take a look but didn't do much else. Looks good! Joints seem nice and tight, I'll mess around with him tomorrow I think. Gotta say I'm not a fan of sealing the box up this way.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:59 am

I spy a 1:1 TK in Playhouse Toys Thailand:

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 MLsRkuf
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:09 am

50% off!  Go!  Go!  Go! Wink
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by boofjack Sun May 01, 2016 3:01 pm

Hey guys! New to the forum, hopefully this is a good place to put this. Does anyone know if the 1/6th gas masks from the Grunts will fit on my recently purchased EDO Momba 001 and 002? I love the gas mask look, but didnt really want to buy new heads. Message me or post back here if you have any idea. Thanks!

boofjack
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun May 01, 2016 3:19 pm

boofjack wrote:Hey guys! New to the forum, hopefully this is a good place to put this. Does anyone know if the 1/6th gas masks from the Grunts will fit on my recently purchased EDO Momba 001 and 002? I love the gas mask look, but didnt really want to buy new heads. Message me or post back here if you have any idea. Thanks!

Welcome boofjack,
I thought the Grunt head is smaller than aTK head.
I'll check it for you.

[edit]
Since EDO Momba are robots they don't have a need for gas masks.

Anyway;
The head size isn't the real issue.
It's the hairsculpt. (took a classic TK, since the headsculpt is a bit the same as EDO Momba)
It just doesn't fit well and looks rather silly.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 7E6C20BE-1975-4F59-9943-4948EEBC8F27_zpsllamjoj8 Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 0C1AB342-1018-4FF2-80D6-A4001CAD6728_zpso3mn3jxf Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 2AE5D9E6-D435-4D5A-AE2E-8F7CF430D713_zpsyzmx0qkv Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 0925553A-E149-4EDD-9C57-3950D93E5063_zpsgi1xrdqr

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 E1B216C1-B289-44C9-B578-F0FB91EF6387_zpsqrkiqzii

There are Tomorrow Kings with gasmasks.
Maybe hard to find but they're out there:

Goodsmile Exclusive TK Undernaut Kozo (Origin Hunter) and Tomorrow Kings Shosuke Underverse Hacker. (01,  02)

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 Shosuke1

Last edited by gar on Sun May 01, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boofjack Sun May 01, 2016 3:22 pm

gar wrote:
boofjack wrote:Hey guys! New to the forum, hopefully this is a good place to put this. Does anyone know if the 1/6th gas masks from the Grunts will fit on my recently purchased EDO Momba 001 and 002? I love the gas mask look, but didnt really want to buy new heads. Message me or post back here if you have any idea. Thanks!

Welcome boofjack,
I'll check it for you.

Good sir,

I would greatly appreciate it! Had no idea about head size. I was thinking the TK hair might get in the way... Anyhow, if you could test it out for me and see. (Then I wont be spending $70 on ebay for something that wont work!) Thanks!

boofjack
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun May 01, 2016 4:32 pm

boofjack wrote:
gar wrote:

Welcome boofjack,
I'll check it for you.

Good sir,

I would greatly appreciate it! Had no idea about head size. I was thinking the TK hair might get in the way... Anyhow, if you could test it out for me and see. (Then I wont be spending $70 on ebay for something that wont work!) Thanks!

Thank you.

It isn't head size of the grunt it is indeed the TK hairsculpt.
See pictures in my previous (edited) post

Not sure about head size of Kozo and Shosuke TK compared to the EDOs

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boofjack Mon May 02, 2016 1:04 am

gar wrote:
boofjack wrote:
gar wrote:

Welcome boofjack,
I'll check it for you.

Good sir,

Thank you.

It isn't head size of the grunt it is indeed the TK hairsculpt.
See pictures in my previous (edited) post

Not sure about head size of Kozo and Shosuke TK compared to the EDOs

Thanks for you help!!

boofjack
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Thu May 05, 2016 12:25 am

The Grunt gas masks work perfectly on the Nasu TK headsculpt..
I had a kitbash set up that way and it worked great.
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Set Liberators Death Mask (TK Chu TQ Chira Chu) arrived today. Thanks ThreeA. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sat May 07, 2016 7:50 pm

I am still waiting for deathmask Ninja TQ. Anyone else in the Midwest get there's yet?
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Sun May 08, 2016 12:20 am

I just received a Liberator King No Tomorrow Shogun. I was wondering if it was supposed to come with extra hand and foot pegs like most other 1/6 TK's? Or do the Shogun TK series come without?
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Sun May 08, 2016 12:42 am

Hand/foot replacement pegs to clarify.
I've been admiring 3A's for years and just started collecting. Apologies... I am new to the World of 3A.
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun May 08, 2016 6:16 am

Nice photo on your avatar, dr37. Have you posted it anywhere else in larger form so we can check it out better?

And no he did not come with extra hand or foot pegs.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Sun May 08, 2016 7:48 am

Ok cool thanks Chivo... Thought I might have lost out on my 1st TK purchase Smile Unfortunately that isn't my own pic. Heisted it from the web.
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun May 08, 2016 8:01 am

No worries.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Tue May 10, 2016 1:15 am

I finally decided to hunt down a Liberator Shogun for a decent price. I'm actually surprised you can find them on the aftermarket for under $300, I figured with such an awesome design the markup would be insane...

Can't wait to get him in-hand! Very Happy
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Tue May 10, 2016 1:47 am

I've always admired (drooled) over 3A toys and didn't want to collect them due to their price range, but the Liberator King Shogun is the figure that sold me on it - added that i was able to get him for a few bucks more than the original retail price. Now if only all the other figures i want didn't have that crazy to ridiculous markup! Well he is officially the figure that has sent me on my new found way of destroying my wallet hehe
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRinn Wed May 11, 2016 1:30 am

Edit: Never mind, found the Slicer thread.
IronRinn
IronRinn
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Wed May 11, 2016 1:38 am

IronRinn wrote:Are there any updates on replacement bodies for the Heavy Slicer? Closing in on a year since I last heard from CS.

well from my pass experience, I think you have to always be emailing CS to get retribution .... That the way they seem to be lately ....
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next