World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+102
MarkyMac
ennui
Reks36
Solmin
expathos
regalia
<{OjO}>
rhb
ChiliKeys
Churro
RestlessEye
TK Price
SS01
elMacuaMan
Dar Wolfram
LV-426
Firehazzard
Hogarth
zendeluxe
Vaxillus
IronRinn
dr37
boofjack
konfucious
UsedUniverse
d3nnis
bribe
Joshimus
jsalsa23
noveltycross
chatchawan1985
Teimaru
Plastic Robo
Danz
666ways2love
samTK
BRiZL
Noir
Beeswax
geisT
PLAT
DannyB
SpiderPig
dbpom
Beaumont
Artoo
SzuTsung
Chanimation
abex44
straytoaster
Cthulhu
manonegro
YING
Grish
Mafu.
nixon_3AA
IronChap
shinjikun1
illproxy
fluppeco
LordPiper
gar
wutasi
Oneluckyboy
PiggyV01
ESeffinga
gimbat
gundamben831
Deus Machina
BlackBellamy
bubblegumking
BPP
Matsui808
Sideglide
gregory
Chivo
Albino
ozz
counterfeit
dtrain
Wooly
J&J
papamadoo
Crem
Kedao
Argentix
Matrix
thumbtack82
chiowhon
Nothing
koonfasa
3a_boltman
Crazypanda
Beeratt
Skipper11x
aconners1
Takezo
fahdtk
Sixer
GrandpaStern
Bassnoir
pezbanana
106 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:08 am

Nice. Hope it's not some other con exclusive and it will be on bamba.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by ESeffinga Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:42 am

I'm sure it will be in some form or other. Can't wait.
Maybe my favorite peek at a 3A item so far this year.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:20 am

Here is a bigger pic. Bask in its glory.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 29 13642914_279469742411606_1071239629_n
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:22 am

Man, I also want those black and silver T.H.U.G.s. Please tell me they will be up on bamba and not difficult to get.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:27 am

so why does it have a storm trooper head, basically cuz SW sells right?
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:29 am

I like it but I'm afraid that the price range will be closer to Destiny or Halo figures rather than a TK but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this guy in any colour. Just don't keep stringing us along for a year or more.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:26 am

^
I don't think it will that much, more of the cost of the 3A Marvel line.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by expathos Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:40 am

that looks fantastic
expathos
expathos
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:43 pm

illproxy wrote:so why does it have a storm trooper head, basically cuz SW sells right?

My thoughts exactly...
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:44 am

illproxy wrote:so why does it have a storm trooper head, basically cuz SW sells right?

EXACTLY!!! What kind of knucklehead would put a twist on someone else's IP to make a buck???

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 29 412681025

Razz lol! Razz

Goofing aside, I'm sure it will sell pretty well, but I'd expect Ash is doing it more to run with the whole Lonely Star Warrior theme (from one presumes was supposed to be a part of the SW collab that seemed to evaporate), and just spoofing it in the meta world of Popbot, not unlike Andy or other characters that are spins on classic characters from yesteryear.

Personally I think it's a fun riff, and that's where my interest in it lies.
Though I do tend to prefer when Ash makes his own total content instead of playing in others sandboxes.But things like this, or the 1:6 Dredd fig happen, and I'm not so sure that's even true.

ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:39 am

ESeffinga wrote:

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 29 412681025

^^ Laughing

oh man a print on teefury, my god i still cant believe that finally happened. so many rejections, so many times i wanted to give up. chose some of my better "twists" there essef, appreciate that.

i get it i do. think the TK ip is pretty legit on own w/o having to add a SW twist for sales muddying what was IMO hence my comment. but again i get it. didnt go for the previous ver either. kinda wish this was sans storm helmet with a mortis bot head, mortis sweeper style. also doesnt help that im dead sick of SW.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:49 am

I like the look of the Droid Trooper, but I kind of agree with illproxy in that it seems a bit out of place with the world of TKs. I'd like to see some other angles of this guy as it looks like he has a jetpack a la Boba (or Jango) Fett.

Just wanted to mention also that today I received the replacement armor for my DM shogun. Parts have been swapped out, and with the arrival yesterday of the replacement arm for Little Shadow v2 I am once again a happy legionnaire! cheers
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaxillus Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:26 pm

I got really excited when Ash posted the body for this on Instagram and then instant letdown when it turned out to be Star Wars. Normally I'd be indifferent to another Star Wars toy (like the 5,000 that came before it) but I was hoping for a Mortis Sweeper.
Vaxillus
Vaxillus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by 666ways2love Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:58 pm

Can't seem to find it (not to mention the search function on this site is terrible) - But does anyone remember who (and link please) did a really cool Japanese style wrap job with Archer's cape.
666ways2love
666ways2love
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:59 pm

Go to fb search for  kcdesign it is a custom by a Taiwanese lady. She can do the clothing and send to you

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 666ways2love Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:45 am

chiowhon wrote:Go to fb search for  kcdesign it is a custom by a Taiwanese lady. She can do the clothing and send to you

I'll check her out,thanks But I feel like i saw someone who did a wrap with the existing cape, no modifications needed. It was just the way they wrapped it
666ways2love
666ways2love
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:01 pm

666ways2love wrote:
chiowhon wrote:Go to fb search for  kcdesign it is a custom by a Taiwanese lady. She can do the clothing and send to you

I'll check her out,thanks But I feel like i saw someone who did a wrap with the existing cape, no modifications needed. It was just the way they wrapped it
No problem u r welcome. And back to the TK, his body looks very similar to a teaser that ash post in 2015 of a Mortis, maybe Ash just decide to swap the head to a stormie head. In fact, I believe most fan will be more excited if the figure is a Mortis figure with the carrot looking nose at least they can join forces with the TK hunter and the gun with legs thingy to do battle with the TKs

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Solmin Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:55 am

I'm relatively new to the 3A stuff but been reading and watching for over two years. The figure that really stood out to me was the TK Archer.

Solmin
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaxillus Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Well, here we have the exclusive BBICN exclusive that was teased, straight from Ash's IG.  Cool, but made entirely of existing stuff.  Good to have an exclusive I'm not bummed to miss though.
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 29 14294710
Vaxillus
Vaxillus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Here comes the emo...! lol!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:20 pm

I made separate thread for Dark Underverse here:
https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t666-dark-underverse

Very curious to see more from that line! I wonder about the story and whether it's already in Popbot 9.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:22 pm

So it begins. We enter the underverse to find the TK origins. The home of the lopers the end of the tks and he beginning of the end.

My thoughts on story: lasstranaut uses her star to darkness and powers up the secret doomsday bot described in BIg Beutifule Book. Architect and Bo try to find a way to reverse the power. Above the underverse, the tks are being killed off by Mortis attacks, knowing they are out numbered they paint faces in ceremonial deathmask to die with glory in a last Battle. Ninja TQs sneak into underverse layer to try to find a power kill switch that would power down all mortis bots but find it is protected by the lopers. The lopers are faced with sacrificing there lives for the TKs that are meant to destroy them or hold guard to the power switch that also keeps themselves alive along with Mortis. Lopers reolize that they are dead either way so choose to attack the Mortis in a robot vs robot war. Above the underverse we see Yama and Nagas last stand. The doomsday bot begins killing the last remaining lopers and tks as Punk King escapes with lady sham as 7bones lay down there lives to protect the king. During the last moments of exsistance 7bones see that they are out matched against doomsday bot and ronin TK brings the last hope of killing the bot but knows it will kill all that are alive in this time on there planet he has no choice but to protect the future of sham and punk King so egnites the nukes to kill the doomsday bot Killing all but saved the future.. In the .07 seconds Sham and King time warp to the future and the seven bones guard the portal to the future. At that exact moment when sham and punk King speed into the future bo and architect hacked the kill switch turning off all power to Mortis and universe. Sham and punk King locked into 5th dimension as power loss keeps them trapped. Sham sees all that have died in this zone including Andy Warhol. She calls for his help. And with his pure geniuses draws a way out of the dimension by changing the way they see the world they are trapped in. Sham and King land into future to find humans are safe and no technology exists but is at a natural from the earth state. Remains of the war are still present however, giant bot heads littler the landscape and a tower of remembrance was built for 7bones. A new life awaits, a new beginning a new tomorrow.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:23 am

^interesting angle and read there

Glad to see that more people are excited about this!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:04 am

COMING SOON!

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 29 J0PbfmKh
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:11 am

Wow!  This looks promising.  I was thinking of picking up a HT stormtrooper, but I may pick up this instead. I hope a clean version is offered.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next