World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+102
MarkyMac
ennui
Reks36
Solmin
expathos
regalia
<{OjO}>
rhb
ChiliKeys
Churro
RestlessEye
TK Price
SS01
elMacuaMan
Dar Wolfram
LV-426
Firehazzard
Hogarth
zendeluxe
Vaxillus
IronRinn
dr37
boofjack
konfucious
UsedUniverse
d3nnis
bribe
Joshimus
jsalsa23
noveltycross
chatchawan1985
Teimaru
Plastic Robo
Danz
666ways2love
samTK
BRiZL
Noir
Beeswax
geisT
PLAT
DannyB
SpiderPig
dbpom
Beaumont
Artoo
SzuTsung
Chanimation
abex44
straytoaster
Cthulhu
manonegro
YING
Grish
Mafu.
nixon_3AA
IronChap
shinjikun1
illproxy
fluppeco
LordPiper
gar
wutasi
Oneluckyboy
PiggyV01
ESeffinga
gimbat
gundamben831
Deus Machina
BlackBellamy
bubblegumking
BPP
Matsui808
Sideglide
gregory
Chivo
Albino
ozz
counterfeit
dtrain
Wooly
J&J
papamadoo
Crem
Kedao
Argentix
Matrix
thumbtack82
chiowhon
Nothing
koonfasa
3a_boltman
Crazypanda
Beeratt
Skipper11x
aconners1
Takezo
fahdtk
Sixer
GrandpaStern
Bassnoir
pezbanana
106 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Chivo Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 pm

I can't say for sure as I've never owned one, but I've never seen them displayed with swords.  Also the threeawiki doesn't mention the swords as part of the accessories they came with and we can only assume that the person who provided the information actually owned one.  And this online image I found although it shows a space in the clam shell for a sword, I think that's just because they were using the same mold as of the original first 3 TKs.
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 21 222058171004_1
So until someone who actually owns one since the beginning comes forward, I think it's safe to assume they didn't come with swords.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by gimbat Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:09 pm

June 30th at Bambaland!

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 21 THp92ApmTomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 21 MHh8p5DmTomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 21 ENEjr1Cm
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:16 pm

master interloper looks cool!
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:28 pm

That arm!
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by zendeluxe Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:08 pm

That looks like a new headscuplt, a new weapon and a robotic arm (new as well).
Very cool!
Especially that robotic arm...

zendeluxe
zendeluxe
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:12 pm

So... are all these figures of the same guy (Master 5) over the course of his lifetime? Or just a massive coincidence that 3 TKs share the same cyborg implants? Better make that 4 for the inevitable Deathmask version...
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Looks cool and I'm sure there will be a dark chase version or death mask. I mean, why not?!
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:05 pm

Argentix wrote:So... are all these figures of the same guy (Master 5) over the course of his lifetime? Or just a massive coincidence that 3 TKs share the same cyborg implants? Better make that 4 for the inevitable Deathmask version...

Attempting to make logical sense of these story-wise is pointless.  This is a toy company selling toys.  Just be happy there are options for colors.  Feel free to make up whatever story you want in your own head for the different versions.

Arm is cool.  Pricing will probably crush my desire for one.  Again.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Chanimation wrote:I saw on the wo3a Online catalog that the Hatchery TK comes with sheath and sword... Is that true or just a error?

Just an error

Argentix wrote:the inevitable Deathmask version...

I hope so, that would be the only version I'd buy
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:35 pm

If they do a death mask version of master 5 I would hope they sell like they did with archer. Have all variants available for everyone and make DM a 3AA Option. NOT LTD, SECRET DROP, CON EXCLUSIVE BS.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:51 am

This guy's shaping up to be pretty badass from the teasers, looking forward to the full reveal! I will probably go with 7B cause I have most of the others (might have to hunt down a Yoshitsune to complete the group). I'm intrigued by the loper though, I don't have any interlopers yet and having the only one I own have a robotic arm would be a great contrast to my other TKs.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderPig Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:42 am

Argentix wrote:So... are all these figures of the same guy (Master 5) over the course of his lifetime? Or just a massive coincidence that 3 TKs share the same cyborg implants? Better make that 4 for the inevitable Deathmask version...

Deathmask is a F5 ! it can bet in this!
SpiderPig
SpiderPig
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaxillus Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:16 pm

This guy's looking great! Pretty intricate arm, but I bet the use of soft and hard plastics will keep it from being too fragile. Also curious about the whole timeline thing, looks like 7B may have white hair (his sideburns are showing), So could be he joined 7B late in life (and then quickly died). Glad it's a new headsculpt, though I was sort of hoping we'd see more like the archer head going forward with a double neck joint.
Vaxillus
Vaxillus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:34 pm

For those asking about story, the orange Master 5 is from before he joined the 7 Bones

Interloper is an Interloper

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:59 pm

not really a fan of loper's boots....

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 21 13398373_1723992167872023_1586964369_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3ODE0OTk5Nzk3MjIyMTg3Mg%3D%3D
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:34 pm

I love the chucks on the Master 5

And it looks like the 7bones version does have a bit of blue hair.

Love the addition of the pistols instead of just swords.

This is definitely a refreshing new TK. Hair sculpt is actually cool.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:08 pm

counterfeit wrote:not really a fan of loper's boots....

I love new boots on 7Bones Master 5.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:17 pm

I really dig the design, the arm is excellent and his arsenal is unique too. Cool to hear there's some story behind the figures and not just an excuse for repaints. Definitely getting the 7Bones version, wish I had the funds to get the original version too, but I want that NOM set coming this month...

Oh, and Cloud is gonna be pissed when he sees that this guy fucked with his sword. Wink
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:41 pm

gimbat wrote:
counterfeit wrote:not really a fan of loper's boots....

I love new boots on 7Bones Master 5.

The boots are cool. My guess is the negativity is based on how the figure can hold several stances. They look to be harder plastic vs on the 7Bones is that nice soft leather which allows for some ankle movement to get more dynamic poses without falling over. But to be honest once I pose tks on display I usually leave in one pose.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Can't wait for 7Bones! Also does anyone know how many master TKs are to expected? Not just in master 5 but I thought I read on Instagram that there are 12-13 Master Tks to be designed? Master 5 is the first- would love more story.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Looks good, 7bones only for me. Looks the best of the lot too, imo.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:52 pm

"Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in"
- Michael Corleone (Godfather III)

Dammit.  I keep thinking I'm done with ThreeA for good, and then something like this shows up.

I prefer the more natural fleshtone of orange, but Seven Bones is my favorite overall.  Stiff Interloper shoes/boots just look plain bad.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:07 pm

These guys look great, such a fresh take on the TK!

I'm definitely in for the 7Bones, I think I would prefer chucks but if the boots allow ankle movement I'm ok with that. If the loper comes with chucks, or even the flexible boots I might be inclined try for one, but I guess that will all depend on the price.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Firehazzard Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:06 am

A shork TK Master 5 video from instagram
Firehazzard
Firehazzard
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:23 am

Classic Bones for me and maybe the orange. Glad this is finally coming to a close, I think any future sets of figure club is planned properly so the releases come out on a planed schedule.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next