World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+47
ALogicalEnding
silvermoom
raphmeister
ArtWar
zendeluxe
x43x
3AFr
Artoo
LordPiper
geisT
Albino
Hacky
Joshimus
Matrix
koonfasa
Reks36
gcJAE
gundamben831
beeto bot
Mr3AGO
Chivo
KORNdog
illproxy
<{OjO}>
megazomb
ESeffinga
haaspodge
Skipper11x
Firehazzard
dtrain
3a_boltman
gregory
adzmax
UsedUniverse
wutasi
Hogarth
Oneluckyboy
Vaxillus
Cthulhu
counterfeit
gar
Plastic Robo
3A BOLTMAN
theparallax
deru_here
SpiderPig
dr37
51 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by gcJAE Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:14 am

Awaiting charging. No further info available.

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by deru_here Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:41 am

yo heads up, the interlopers seem to be using the longer body found on the recent nom de plume. makes them feel funny but alot taller then your average tk!

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:41 pm

Did anyone get the Interloper poster mentioned in the Tomb Diver pre-order list?
It's missing from mine and I haven't seem anyone posting a photo of it, just wondering if it has been cut from the list.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:04 pm

Mine are still stuck in UK customs .

When I called them this morning that said they are working through a backlog... working on parcels that arrived on 21/3 yesterday. Mine landed 22/3 so unlikely to see them this side of Easter weekend.

On a more positive note my 1/6 Kyuuketsuki w/ bot head arrived today.

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:49 am

No poster in mine either wutasi! Seems it's been overlooked! Because it was part of the preorder, it'd be great to see everyone get one. Like to hear what Gregory thinks about it!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderPig Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:11 am

wutasi wrote:Did anyone get the Interloper poster mentioned in the Tomb Diver pre-order list?
It's missing from mine and I haven't seem anyone posting a photo of it, just wondering if it has been cut from the list.

You can frame the box.. boxposter new 3A 2018 style ???

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 12 29512610
SpiderPig
SpiderPig
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 12 20180310
my sons are finally home!!!

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:43 pm

Thanks deru_here, great post.

The wait continues....

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:59 pm

Only minor complaint: Why are the pants longer than the promo shots for Hana and Furutsu, and why are their pants switched with each other (imma just switch em over)? I didn't realize how long they were till I looked back at the photos from the promo shoot. Was it to compensate for the longer body being used? Actually now that I think about it, I have a question for Gregory; will the longer body be standard and the older stock bodies be phased out?

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:33 am

Re Poster – will be sent out separately

Re Bodies – Just depends on if it makes sense to use for the character

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:39 am

Wow!!! Thanks for the double update Gregory!!! also, the more i look at the new legs, i think having the pants a lil longer was a good choice! The legs exposed on Furutsu kinda bothers me cause im not used to the new body. Anyways thanks for the heads up!! Now im excited for the poster.

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:06 pm

Thanks Gregory, great news about the poster!

Should get my set on Tuesday.... UK customs + public holiday = much worse service than usual.

Fortunately the charge is pretty small, thanks ThreeA Wink

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:17 pm

Well the gold showa TK trooper at the festival looks kind of awesome. However, I almost dig the rose gold more as feels a bit more weathered and less clean. Someone get some shots and post please.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:21 am

After languishing with UK Customs for the best part of two weeks I finally took delivery of my Tomb Diver set today.

Very nice, glad I took the plunge last year!

Now I just need to find some space.

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by LordPiper Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:38 am

have the showa tk troopers shipped? Premade and it's been two months since the sale so I assume these would be here by now.
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:22 am

LordPiper wrote:have the showa tk troopers shipped?  Premade and it's been two months since the sale so I assume these would be here by now.  

They have, at least for the buyers in Asia since people have begun sharing in-hand photos late last week.
I haven't received any tracking numbers from CS though.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Wed May 02, 2018 4:17 am

Just got the Premade Shōwa TK Pmt version today. Looks too damn cool on the cardback! Gonna stay in there until I figure out space in the display.
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 am

Peppa & Pink are pure MOC9 stuff...better on card ... i?0
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Fri May 04, 2018 2:51 am

I ordered the Pink one and it should be in my mailbox as of today. Post pics when I get home...you know...should the work day hrs decide to move along a tad faster. Seriously. Why is it not 5:30 yet?

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri May 04, 2018 7:47 am

Get busy working and the day should go faster.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sat May 05, 2018 11:01 am

Chivo wrote:Get busy working and the day should go faster.
They say time is linear, but I think work proves that it fluctuates between days that seem fast and days that seem to never end.
I haven't taken it out of the box. Still debating if I want to keep it. Looks nice but I dunno.
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 12 H0F1TYb

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Sat May 05, 2018 11:05 am

Open it!
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Sat May 05, 2018 11:06 am

I dunno, I guess leave it for now. Also, not digging the one tone of pink on the showa trooper himself (the bags are fine). Wish he had another tone of pink to make it pop more.

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Sat May 05, 2018 11:08 am

Also Gregory, any updates on the poster?

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Sat May 05, 2018 2:14 pm

You're going to have to open it if you want your passport sticker Joshimus! It's behind the backpack, which sucks if you don't like opening your carded figures!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next