World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+47
ALogicalEnding
silvermoom
raphmeister
ArtWar
zendeluxe
x43x
3AFr
Artoo
LordPiper
geisT
Albino
Hacky
Joshimus
Matrix
koonfasa
Reks36
gcJAE
gundamben831
beeto bot
Mr3AGO
Chivo
KORNdog
illproxy
<{OjO}>
megazomb
ESeffinga
haaspodge
Skipper11x
Firehazzard
dtrain
3a_boltman
gregory
adzmax
UsedUniverse
wutasi
Hogarth
Oneluckyboy
Vaxillus
Cthulhu
counterfeit
gar
Plastic Robo
3A BOLTMAN
theparallax
deru_here
SpiderPig
dr37
51 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by zendeluxe Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:20 am

I really like that Severed Royal Mortis Head
I really like it a lot - I want it!

That said, it is just unlikely for me to spend $ 400,00 on anything hobby related.
So, pretty quickly I was out of that game mentally.

But when I read about this 'payment-plan' I immediately thought to myself:
Now, that might work!
I want to buy this head - just make it affordable, ThreeA ; )

Last edited by zendeluxe on Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error ; ))
zendeluxe
zendeluxe
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by geisT Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:54 pm

Ughhh...400$ (plus 25% fees/taxes) for a non- articulated artpiece is hard compared to ultra-articulated Transformers (and these surely have licence costs included)...

Payment plan would help, but i`m sure, there will`t be a lot of support. (didn`t saw a single buyers voice on this board or fb legion page...maybe except this mikko something guy who bought the complete back catalouge in world rekord time)
So, another item on the "canceled release list...?

I really want to love 3A these days, but this prices makes it difficult...too sad...
(at this time, it feels unreal, that multi-colorways-mega-drops for a healthy penny like Mighty sale are only a few years back...good ol times...)

edit.with a payment plan, like 200 now, rest when canceled ...eh...shipping and another colorway option (white parts < black and blue parts turning red aka devilhead mortis and i would be in...
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:22 am

Any news on the TK contest?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:33 pm

Via via via via (link) (link)
I expect better pics and more info pretty soon.

Shanghai Toy Show exclusivess
April 12 - 14, 2019

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 64010

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 640-110

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 640-210

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 640-310

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:18 pm

Nice to see Smirking Master One Jordans color palette harks back to the classic Kenshiro.
Including with simple round white print on the black shirt and ginger hair.

Hopefully he'll be available on WO3Ashop as well for those not able to attend the show.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtWar Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:00 am

smirking tk looks cool... Yama hmmm... beard is looking strange.. and I think its the taller body like zim. articulated fingers?

sadly he had those shoes... with gatling they mostly stand with legs spread and those high shoes is not a benefit for those positions..

ArtWar
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:09 am

Great posts gar, thanks for sharing.

I think they both look great & will defintely be added to my collection providing they are made available on wof3a.com.

Like others have said, it’s a shame about the price of the bothead as I think it’s a bit more than I’m prepared to spend.

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:45 am

Those shoes look a bit odd on Yama! Maybe a white shirt would have broken up all the black he's got going on!
It's just my opinion, but what do I know!?? On another note, Jodan looks good!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:52 am

I like them both.
A lot.

The long coat Yama is wearing looks a bit like Ronin Oya Sun's coat. not a bad thing in my opinion, I love the Ronin coats.
Both original Yama and Naga had a sand/light beige colored T-shirt.
I think for some extra contrast, full white would be too much, but light beige would have been a nice nod to the 10 year old Yama.
(I am perfectly fine with this all black attire, though)
Maybe the shoes are a bit too full black to some.
In the artwork the sole looks white or at least lighter and that breaks the dense all black look of this Yama.
Or it is because the calves of the legs look a bit delicate under the massive Oyabun jacket.

I wonder if Yama comes with extra Katanas or other weapons, I suppose he would fight on long after he ran out of bullets...

And again, very curious what toys we will see on WO3Ashop

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:54 am

Shoes look like Air Jordan 1 Retros. Smile
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:30 am

Maybe or Reebok Royal basketball shoes.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:31 am

wasn’t lucky enough to have discovered ThreeA back when the original Yama & Nage were released so very grateful to be getting a second chance at at least one of them.

I do have all 3 Ronins though & agree the coat looks very similar. Personally I think it looks like Moon’s albeit without the fur around the hood.

Joden reminds me of Master 5 / Saigo 5 and I really like the bandages on the forarm... Funnily enough this is something that I’ve been experimenting with on one of my customs.

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:32 am

FUUCCKKKK YESSSSSS!!!!!!! IM GONNA ORDER ALL OF THEM WHEN THEY DROP!!!!!!!

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:37 am

Haha! Good to see your excitment deru.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:42 am

DAMN RIGHT CHIVO!!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE MY TAX RETURNS COMIN, I CAN SNAG THE LOT...................

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna work some extra shifts and some commission work to earn the cash just in case it don't come in on time.

COME TO PAPA!!!!!

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:41 am

Damn! That's the most passionate excitement I've seen around here for a long time deru! "AND I FUCKING LIKE IT"!!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:03 pm

THANK YOU <{OJO}>!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited cause I mostly collect tk outta all lines. Tho I would prefer some WWR
(cause I LOVE me some robots). Also I'm really liking the bot head; been wanting some kind of severed head for my room, so this fits the bill nicely.

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:22 pm

So on Ash Instagram Yama and master and bot head all sold as singles. Knowing the price for landing that bot head I do think a payment plan would absolutely help out in order to land the 2 TKs being released. Fingers crossed that will be the case.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zendeluxe Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:59 pm

These TKs are among my favorite, I really like them.
I especially like 'Smirking Master Jodan' and this one might become my first 1/6 Tomorrow King...

Great news!
zendeluxe
zendeluxe
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 Ashley10

So it looks like a chinstrap beard on Yama/maybe some scruff.   And the slimmer gloves. He does look good without the coat.

And Jodan wearing those skinny harem pants, crucifiix, and what kind of pistol is that?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:20 pm

Is that a revolver with rotating cylinder?
And hurray: Yama has dual blades.

I think I'll be broke for the next couple of months.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:22 pm

Looking forward to getting it preordered.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:44 pm

Yep, Jodan has a snub nose revolver and it is awesome.

There will be a few variants of both TKs exclusive to different locations. Ultra Tomorrow Exhibition, WO3A.com, and SDCC. Primary differences will be the t-shirts.

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by 3AFr Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:41 pm

gregory wrote:Yep, Jodan has a snub nose revolver and it is awesome.

There will be a few variants of both TKs exclusive to different locations. Ultra Tomorrow Exhibition, WO3A.com, and SDCC. Primary differences will be the t-shirts.

Just to be really sure ... both will be available in preorder on WO3A, so accessible to everyone? Wink
3AFr
3AFr
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:36 am

3AFr wrote:
gregory wrote:Yep, Jodan has a snub nose revolver and it is awesome.

Just to be really sure ... both will be available in preorder on WO3A, so accessible to everyone? Wink

If you aren't picky about the shirt design, yes.

Via Wood (@instagram) Instagram:
ryca_artist: @ashleywoodart are they gonna be available for everyone to pre order ?

ashleywoodart: @ryca_artist yup

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next