World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB - 3AA Baseball Cap from 2012 Membership Pack - LASTRA LOVE T-Shirt

2 posters

Go down

WTB - 3AA Baseball Cap from 2012 Membership Pack - LASTRA LOVE T-Shirt Empty WTB - 3AA Baseball Cap from 2012 Membership Pack - LASTRA LOVE T-Shirt

Post by Dave666 Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:19 am

Hi.

i'm located in the UK and I would like to buy any of the following items if anyone has them available for sale please;

1) The 3AA Black Baseball Cap that came with 2012 3AA Membership pack.

2) 'LASTRA LOVE' Lasstranaut t-shirt that came with the KDA TK - Preferably an X-Large but would consider a Large instead if nobody has an XL.

3) I don't know if anyone still has one of these to sell but i'd love to get hold of one of the 'Grey LASSTRANAUT T-Shirt' that came with the first Oyabuns, the Yama/Naga OG TK set. Same as above as far as sizing goes please.

4) I'd also be interested in any other of the Black 3A T-shirts with the Ashley Wood art on them and the Black Shirt with the large Red & Blue '3A' Logo on the front. All of these were sold on Bamba (and possibly at a few of the International 3A Shows also). Might be interested in the NOM 3AA t-shirt too that came with a membership pack.
I'm really not bothered about the plastic Bot or Bullet containers a lot of the shirts came in. I don't collect those and i have quite a few here as it is.

5) The last thing i'm looking for at the moment is a 'Set of WWRp Euro Bramble pouches' - i think there was a pair of the packs and a pair of holsters. Would imagine that the same items from any of the other Mk2 Brams would be the same and would suit my needs also if you have any spares.

If you can help with any of the above items i would be eternally grateful.
I'll be putting some nice 3A Figure/Bot sets and Singles up for sale in the 'For Sale' section once i've organized what i'm letting go. There won't be a load of items but what there is will be some of the good ones. Thanks!!!

Dave666
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

WTB - 3AA Baseball Cap from 2012 Membership Pack - LASTRA LOVE T-Shirt Empty 3a hat

Post by itsa_mia Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:20 pm

hello dave, i can help with the hat, i have 2 never worn.
the only thing is i live in canada and shipping might be pricey.
if you can’t find one on your side of the pond drop me a line.

cheers
jason
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

WTB - 3AA Baseball Cap from 2012 Membership Pack - LASTRA LOVE T-Shirt Empty Re: WTB - 3AA Baseball Cap from 2012 Membership Pack - LASTRA LOVE T-Shirt

Post by Dave666 Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:55 am

Hi Jason.

Much thanks for the reply. Sorry i haven't replied sooner. I'm still unable to send messages (even visitor messages ) for some strange reason. Maybe a problem with my browser or something ? I'm not very computerly tech savvy.
I'd love to buy one of these hats from you if we can work something out. I would think the cheapest way to mail one would be to kinda' roll or fold it over the peak and stick it in one of those bubblewrap padded Jiffy envelopes or something.
There's a few of the caps on ebay but they all want to sell the complete membership pack.

My email address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dave666
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

WTB - 3AA Baseball Cap from 2012 Membership Pack - LASTRA LOVE T-Shirt Empty Re: WTB - 3AA Baseball Cap from 2012 Membership Pack - LASTRA LOVE T-Shirt

Post by itsa_mia Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:10 am

thanks i’ll email you =)
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave666 Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:51 am

Cheers Jason, that'll be great!

I don't know what kinda' stuff you're into but maybe we could even work out a trade if you'd prefer.
Are you into your music ? I've got quite a lot of collectable records (Vinyl - 7" & 12" singles and a few 12" albums too). I'm into Metal, Punk, Alternative & Electronic stuff mostly but i've got lots of colletable Pop and Classic Vinyls too, or we could just do a straight cash/Paypal transaction if that suits you better.

We can have a good chat regarding that via email.
Love the Avatar pic!!! Two of my favorite things combined. Cats (i have a Birman) and Samurai Armour. Flawless!!! Wink

Dave666
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum