World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

+31
Skipper11x
Heirforce
dtrain
skingy
thumbtack82
ghostmouse
Chivo
Darthgothikus
3a_boltman
SzuTsung
Matrix
aconners1
Artoo
Beaumont
Mr. Rictus
BPP
shepherd1
Wooly
Sideglide
slowbrom
illproxy
gimbat
Dolly
gar
bubblegumking
x43x
ESeffinga
fluppeco
mattyp
gregory
Albino
35 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

Post by gregory Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:06 am

ESeffinga wrote:The "You're all gonna die" one is awesome fun, and a great price to boot. All her work is quite the steal IMO. I've got a secret crush on her Bertie too.
If I wasn't freshly tapped out from another art purchase I'd be on this train in a heartbeat.

I'm in the same boatl. If I had the cash I'd snag it

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

Post by fluppeco Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:06 am

gregory wrote:That's Siu's. Ash signed it for her

thx, thought so. o well, good taste Siu has.
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:07 am

I wanna know who ended up going for the large painting of Paula looking for her shoe under the bed? I'm in love with that thing, and I want to know who I need to mail my tears to. Wink
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:16 am

Jessica's custom bicycle is finished and we just got the invoice. Probably can't afford anything now, but I'll still inquire.....
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:52 am

Got 2 of Ash' pieces at the framers now (drawing and a print), this is curse and a blessing to know something will pop up. Hopefully I'll find another piece to snag. Cool
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaumont Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:41 am

I hope Ash's go up in about a month.. or two. i need to save up Neutral
Beaumont
Beaumont
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ghostmouse Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:22 pm

When we inquire about the Gala Milk pieces, are we contacting 3A CS or someone else?
ghostmouse
ghostmouse
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:28 pm

ghostmouse wrote:When we inquire about the Gala Milk pieces, are we contacting 3A CS or someone else?

Please use this email:

galart@galamilk.com
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghostmouse Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:30 pm

gimbat wrote:
ghostmouse wrote:When we inquire about the Gala Milk pieces, are we contacting 3A CS or someone else?

Please use this email:

galart@galamilk.com

Right, I just meant who responds to those emails? CS or Ash or someone else.
ghostmouse
ghostmouse
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:32 pm

ghostmouse wrote:
gimbat wrote:

Please use this email:

galart@galamilk.com

Right, I just meant who responds to those emails?  CS or Ash or someone else.

Does it matter? Smile
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyp Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:34 pm

God help anyone trying to buy anything if it's Ash! Laughing
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Matt is buying all the arts. Stand back everybody!

Wink
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:16 am

My want is out of reach at the moment pale
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:22 am

what's that?
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyp Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:36 am

Haha, I was meaning more good luck getting Ash to answer an email than I was going to buy them all! Smile

I did enquire (via a friend) on the Love Thy Nabler ink from the t-shirt during the show but was already saved by someone, hopefully they'll have changed their mind!
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:37 am

G did say that many people bails when they got the prices, so I guess you still have a chance!

And I knew what you meant, but it was too funny not to say it.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyp Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:42 am

Yeah there's a chance, or there may well be something else. A nice ink is one Ash itch I still have to scratch. Though like you e I did love that painting of TP on the bed, amazing.

I find it hard to believe that there will be a load of pieces listed, it's so far removed from Ash's selling habits to date. I dunno, maybe he has just run out of space at home the crazy hoarder! Very Happy
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:35 am

Or he has his eye on upcoming Heritage Auctions with tons of cool comic art he might like to own. Or Profiles in History....Those Frazettas from Doc Dave. OUCH!

Heh.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:45 am

No it's not CS. Siu is handling the art sales. We needed a seperate email for them so as not to clog up her work email.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:26 am

oh really, maybe I can convince her to let hers go...
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by aconners1 Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:28 am

are the links under "available works" working for anyone....for me just takes me to another part of the blog with pictures of various figures, but not to the art pages?

aconners1
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:02 am

wait a min this email is direct to Siu? cant afford the art but do strongly believe she needs me in her life so........... jocolor

i kid, i kid tho she is lovely. good luck to you art hunters! Cool
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:14 am

aconners1 wrote:are the links under "available works" working for anyone....for me just takes me to another part of the blog with pictures of various figures, but not to the art pages?

You are kind of right. This morning the Available Work links were working, but now that it's moved under the Gala subhead they aren't. It works if you click on each artist's image, but not the Available Work text.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:09 am

Fixed the links. Should all be working now

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aconners1 Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:08 am

gregory wrote:Fixed the links. Should all be working now

thanks

aconners1
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next