World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April - 2010

Go down

April - 2010 Empty April - 2010

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:15 am

April 2010

First of all let me congratulate all you with Easter and spring!

What fun happened in March?
There was a super fun release of AK Little Shadow

April - 2010 Shadowsale.th

and DIY de Plume contest was judged and ten winners got DIY de Plumes! It was originally planed that five DIY de Plumes would be given, but as there was good feedback from the boardies, 3A doubled the prizes! My sincere congrats to everyone who won and thanks to other participants! Our board is blessed with crazy amount of talented people. Click here to see entries of the winners, and if you haven't went through all the entries, do it, you will not regret it!
Here are the nicknames of the winners:
Makadi3000
Spooky Boy
therethere
Fireflew - Nom de Hun
BFLV
anubis2night
rerezero
wwwetworks
pollyanna
When Forever Comes Crashing

With original idea by illproxy and support from ayyong, we decided to gather up money for Kaneda's Bike (from Akira) for Ashley. We did it and bike is ordered! Now we are working now to raise money for exactly the same Kaneda's Bike for Mr. Kim (threezero), as he and Ashley are good buddies and good buddies must have same cool toys! Please click here if you want to contribute and add your name to the list, thank you for your time and support!

Everything looks like this month is going to be awesome, 3A is going to ship out lots of cool toys to us, including:

WWR Men from N.O.M aka N.O.M Commanders and WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds will ship out to us last week of March/first week of April!

April - 2010 Photo136n.thApril - 2010 Photo134d.thApril - 2010 Photo134d.th

Adventure Kartel Tommy Mission shipping info and small teaser:
Tommy ships April, mid to late April , depending on Tommy, he is emo, so we never really know whats going on !

April - 2010 Tommyships.th

WWR Pink Dropcloth aka Peaceday is shipping out on 10th April and the package includes super cool poster:

April - 2010 Pinkyo.thApril - 2010 Pinkposter.th

Easter TQ is going to be shipped to selected 3A employees and business associates, Ashley would love to offer her at Bambalandstore, but due some complications it can't be done.

April - 2010 Eastertq.th

Retail WWRp Berties ship out April 15th!

April - 2010 Bertsing.th

All retail WWR Dropcloths were shown to us and they are - Uncle5 Commando ; Slim Red ; Deimos Liberator ; Panda Shocktrooper and Slaughterhouse:

April - 2010 14396241.thApril - 2010 Basatrd2.thApril - 2010 Uncle.thApril - 2010 Pnadashock.thApril - 2010 Slim21.th

What 3A hatchery got cooking for us in April?

First of all, we know about announced release of 1G-OG WWRp Armstrongs, here is couple of details: 1G Armstrong has a different back pack, pouches and gun. There will be 4pack exclusive at Bambalandstore, 3AA 2pack (featuring one colorway and one DIY) and four singles for retailers. Nothing sold at Bambalandstore, will reach retailers. Ashley mentioned these Armstrongs so far: 1G NYC EMGY TRG and 1G AIR SUPPORT MEDIC, and we know that Shadow Guard colorway is used as countdown photo at threeA production blog and we know that no NW&DW this time - "not this time, a they dont exist in the WWR world, I dont make figs of them". And to remind you, WWRp Armstrong are going on sale 23rd April, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time.

Here are two WWRp Armstrong photos featuring White Engineer we saw earlier in January and teaser from threeA production blog:

April - 2010 Wwrp.thApril - 2010 Armwwrp1.thApril - 2010 Armstrong1g.th
[/center]

Plus there is a possibility that 3 x TQ will be released in April, as Ashley mentioned that April was going to be their month. But nothing is confirmed yet, but we have an exciting photo:

April - 2010 Tort1t.th

A bit of board news (same info was posted in March):

During release nights in the thread dedicated to the release, like WWRp Armstrong thread (as this months known release), only serious questions/problems can be posted. Everything else would be deleted by us, the mods. This is done, to get rid of all the nonsensical and help to people, who have some serious questions and problems about the release. The thread where you can make relatively on topic friendly chat or go insane during the releases would be called F5 Bar and Grill, under Release night category and it's located here. The thread is going to be unlocked 24 hours before the sale happens and locked, when the figure is going to be removed from the store.
Thanks for reading this and I hope you will follow the rules and don't cause any troubles.

And please pay some attention to this:
Our moderator Sir Dirty Girty rewritten and updated my early version of 3A Frequently asked questions, check them out, there is a lots of answers and valuable info. Everybody knows how helpful our community is and that people here are always ready to answer on any type of 3A question, even if it was asked, like a thousand times before. But now please try to read FAQs first, if you would fail to find an answer on your question, then just shoot your question on the appropriate section of the board, we mods and all the 3A boardies will try our best to answer on your questions.

As you probably saw there is a new updates section on our board, where we will be writing about new releases and shipping dates of 3A products, shipping thread is going to be constantly updated with the newest data.

I hope you will not only have a great time here and fall in love with 3A spirit and collectibles, but find lots of friends and alike thinking people, with whom you can share everything.

P.S.
I see that each month my introduction to the new month and summarize grows bigger and bigger, do you want those as detailed as possible or you want me to be brief? Your feedback would be very appreciated.

Repeat of the last day of the March news:

Men from N.O.M aka N.O.M Commanders box photos (they come in a slipcase like Blanc Commanders, but boxes are black) and they are shipping out this week:

April - 2010 Nomcom.th

Easter TQ photos:

April - 2010 Eastertq.th

Ashley about Easter TQ and TQ in general:
"i would have sold em, but we changed the female mold, and only had 25 bodies left of old. no time to make new ones for this.
i like the box"
"dont worry, when you see the Classic TQ and her torture friends, er I mean intelligence gatherers, you will forget about ol Bunny TQ."
"yes to hair, all new, easter is the last to have that head"
"leg length isnt changed"
"lasstranaut will have a different solution
no more original bodym the mold is changed no more !"
"nothing is granted, its random, some will score some wont, 50 address, 20 TQ's"

"no friends after easter and the TQ rollout/ !"
"swap shop..mmmmmm"

Ashley posting in his art thread:
"no video's, less info, less Ash is my future, my art speaks primarily for me, and if it fails to do so in a good manner, then tough shit on me."
"no, this is threeA my friend, ill always be here !
I mean, NO online promo, hoping to make more money, love me, I used to do graffiti, im not really into fame , more money and power, signing, conventions, buy my giz vid docs..
Ill be painting with that time, or drawing.."
"i think im doing one for Giant robot, im sure ill speak some shit"

About retail WWRp MK2 Berties:
"same..
hey, a little armstrong info 1G AIR SUPPORT MEDIC!"
"different corp, so slightly different to NEWEL but all good"

Upcoming WWRp Armstrong sale news:
"another tidbit 1G NYC EMGY TRG
1G has a different back pack, pouches and gun.
there will be a 4 pack for bamba, and 4 singles for retail, nothing sold on bamba will reach retail etc
there is a 3AA two pack, one colorway, one DIY. a popular colorway too I think."

"no LM emgy. nope"

31.03-01.04

Guys, we are working now to raise money for exactly the same Kaneda's Bike for Mr. Kim (threezero), as he and Ashley are good buddies and good buddies must have same cool toys! Please click here if you want to contribute and add your name to the list, thank you for your time and support!

Let's keep WWR Dropcloth thread free of retailer Dropcloths buying talk (who carries what) and gather all the retailers you know about in one thread here. As now WWR Dropcloth thread is full with retailers suggestion here and there, but when a person needs to find a retailer he/she comes and ask the same question over and over again.

April was going to be 3 x TQ month, so let's hold our fingers crossed for this release! Here is a picture, that according to Ashley: "a sneak peek, that kinda shows one of their vibe....."

April - 2010 Tort1t.th

Ashley talks more about 3 x TQ:
"oh yea, those legs are not painted, clothing etc, if you can cal it that"
"tights, I dont think so..."
"when they are ready to show and sell, they will be ! the month of april is their month though"
"i dont do April fool jokes.. really"

Ashley answering what Brambles we can see in the next waves:
"panda bramble, and red version...ok"
"the next wave of bramble will have them, Im trying to get it out asap !"

New Tomorrow Kings are going to be super cool!
"damn chaps, the new TK is easily the best, the hair, and stuff..
you guys are gonna dig !"
"no pics until its nearly ready to sell, no need to hardsell it, its awesome !!!!"

Speaking about WWRp Armstrong:
"they dont fly, they hover, and jump, imagine a jetpack kinda thing, but they dont zooom along like planes etc"
"it was a joke, or was it !"
- about making bumblebee Armstrong, so it's not happening

Ashley about interviews:
"know Idea Anub, we shall see, I dont like doing interviews much, get asked all the time."

Looks like no more Dropcloths this year, unless...
"no more DC this year, maybe a special one, but we have to much other stuff to do !"

3A Gathering in Beijing, is the place to be, if you want to buy WWRp Noir de Plume:
"bei jing is the plsce to be"

Guys, we are working now to raise money for exactly the same Kaneda's Bike for Mr. Kim (threezero), as he and Ashley are good buddies and good buddies must have same cool toys! Please click here if you want to contribute and add your name to the list, thank you for your time and support! It's the final offer and illproxy (who is organizing the fund raiser) is going to close the list in less than 24 hours. 99 people on the list so far and there are roughly 20 more places, to jump that train!

3A board is known that there is always a place to show what you capable of and receive if not prizes for first place, but support and constructive criticism. Please check out March sketch thread (month theme: guns) and March photo thread for cool entries, as they are now closed for reviewing and if you feel that you want to participate: April sketch thread (month theme: Space) and April photo thread are opened for you.

One of our in Asia located boardies, have received regular Men from N.O.M from 3A! Soon more & more Men from N.O.M will start landing all over the world. I suggest to watch this thread closely for more photos.

Guys, if you have participated in fund raiser for Kim, please click here for payments instructions (you need to transfer 5$ to ayyong's Paypal.

Ashley about WWRp Nom de Plume and 3AA package shipping dates:
"when its ready, if you have an issue email 3A, we can give you money back, we have people wanting this set and your membership.
as always its tshirts holding the show up, partly me being a slow ass, party the manufacturing process. hell we went with one design for all sizes to speed."

Ashley talks more about 3AA membership package, threeA way of doing business and thanks people for support:
"3A has never taken money and not come up with the goods, we have not lied about our stuff, we have never mislead, I always pass on exactly what I know is going on regarding shipping and updates.
we do things different at 3A, if thats not your thing, cool, there are many other toys to buy out there, from many other cool companies."
"the honor is all 3A's, we would not be here without ya, we push everyday trying to make things better, get them out quicker etc."

Posting in WWR Large Martin thread:
"tiger the spirit of martin !"

About WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds Berties:
"hope they got a good price !"

Ashley is happy about Kaneda Bike gifts:
"you guys have no idea how we feel when you guys do this.
its pretty surreal, very touching. you can send kims to my house, ill make sure he. "gets" it......"

All Dropcloths are going to ship out in April, starting around the 10th of April and 3A got new HATCHERY!:
All Dropcloth sold on Bambaland ship this month, Peaceday, NW/DW/DIY pack, 4pkm and EMGY/SQUARE set.
April - 2010 4pk.th

" all bamba DC ship this month"
"the lead into Chinese new year, and the actual holiday, really screwed up production, BUT as we have a new HATCHERY ! yes, you heard right, things will start getting smoother. of course I will always do shit to hold it up, but I think thats worth it !"
"so, just to be clear: NW/DW/DIY set, Peaceday, EMGY,4pk
all shipping this month, starting around the 10th I believe, no that order above."

Ashley about Dropcloth:
"you guys will dig them, of course then you will have to find time between DC and Tommy...."

previous news for the day are above

Ashley about Talyn's photos:
"chunk of wall is cool !
cool stuff"

Posting in Complete WWR thread:
"didnt work out with casey, too bad, he is an awesome writer and chap !, ill do WWR comic oneday, it just takes so much energy and time for me too do comics now days."

About paintings in "What's on your walls" thread:
"needs a bot!"

Wishing more love for Berties NW&DW&DIY set:
"its a great set, never got much love, but its up there, i dig the box, and the 3 berties inside are a great team. not many of them either, right down the totem when it comes to quantity etc

Super sweet news about IPAD and Adventure Kartel:
"You should, as 3A and my new venture will be rocking it hard soon......
worth getting for that alone !
thats if you want to read some Adventure Kartel stories !"

Looks like 12pack of Dirty Deeds Berties are landing everywhere! Here are two photos from our boardies: gregory (California, USA), Jack Love Toys (Taiwan - if I remember correctly), this box is monstrous and box art is awesome!

April - 2010 0403101331a.thApril - 2010 Dsc02301c.th

WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds Berties are getting shipped by EMS, 3A no profit policy in action!
"EMS, coz we know its late, and wanted to get it to ya ASAP, our no profit policy is well in effect ! any one who knows EMS, knows what a big box like costs !
happy easter !"

There will not be any revealing photos of WWR Dropcloth, until we will get them and start to show photos on the board. This way it's more exciting and interesting to wait for this boxes! To remind you - ALL (except retail exclusives) Dropcloths are going to ship out in April, starting from April 10th.
"nothing will be shown until you get them.. more fun..
so no shots until you guys score !"

Ashley's ironical comment in Jeremy Geddes art thread:
"ash got mentioned, good...good..

First two Easter TQ landed on doorsteps of our mods: eseffinga and Sir Dirty Girty. Here are beautiful photos of gorgeous Easter TQ made by them (TQ next to Zomb - eseffinga, rest of the photos - are made by Sir Dirty Girty).

April - 2010 385199695.thApril - 2010 Dsc05349.thApril - 2010 Dsc05337z.thApril - 2010 Dsc05330p.th

And you can check out more Easter TQ photos in this thread.

Incredible WWR N.O.M Commanders photos by skinnybirdy, check out Men from N.O.M photo thread for more:

April - 2010 4486149762358692b01bb.thApril - 2010 4486172824df7a32fbefb.thApril - 2010 4486154988754f59e1ffb.thApril - 2010 44861709808b30982d1db.thApril - 2010 44861564927ecd8474c8b.th

Ashley about Men from N.O.M box art (first photo on the pics above):
"done for the set, 38 inch wide oil painting."

Newest painting from Ashley's blog:
Sham New Order, very early going on this piece, around 5.5 feet long..

April - 2010 Shamneworder.th

Ashley about this painting above:
"its the sequel to that pop piece
5.5 feet long"

Talking in "What's on your walls" thread:
"eric, now I know where the shipping supplies cash went... ahem..."
"not packing art up?

Ashley, Kim and Benny (threeA HK office staff) love Kaneda's bike:
"yo, Benny here at 3A needs one, can some hook me up, ill pay !
ash and kim riding without Benny is sad..
benny makes sure a lot happens at 3A!
love the benny !"
"anything....
benny is a good guy !
cool ayyong, both my man ! just tell me what to pay"
"lok.... mmmmm YEA< THEN HE CAN WEATHER IT AND GIVE IT TO ME>>"

Ashley is feeling sick today, so not a lot of news. Here he talks about prelims, more charity sales and etc:
"re prelims, dunno, only started doing them seriously last year. the big paintings need them, helps in the process etc"
"re up early = more sickness woes.. fuck. im getting old, or I should not eat dodgy roast beef, from parts unknown.."
"im better now, just a discomfort etc
sleep is a commodity in my house, to miss out on it sucks !
3A will do some more charity stuff soon !"

"oh I rolled that shit out !"

Ashley about WWRp Berties MK2 exclusives:
"im not sure how retailers are allocated the exclusives.."

Looks like mysterious Adventure Kartel figure - Fighting JC is going to be shown soon:
"now if I was not so bust, I would have pushed for some JC shots..
happy easter !"

About ZvR Aventure covers:
"the covers rock.."

Ashley confirms once again,that the only difference between retail N.O.M Commanders (aka Men from N.O.M) and N.O.M Commanders from Bambalandstore is the card.
"nothing, only cards"
"thats why im here !"
"foxy, dont think about it, its postfire to me, not ash"

Through the last day people wandered about malware warnings when they tried to visit threeA production blog, you can read more on the subject in this thread. Selected quotes:
"just checked it out, seems like wordpress blogs were messed with, i cant see anything personally, but Darius is on it for further investigations"
"still caution is advised..
easter is the best day to pull shit, less support staff around most companies etc"

New entry in Ashley's blog:
Sham_New Order part 2
As I work , I do change quite a lot as I go from the initial design and paints, poses and whatnot etc. What looks good on a 13" prelim doesn't always look good a great deal larger.

April - 2010 Sno1.thApril - 2010 Sno2.th

Ashley talking in his art thread with our boardies (about Lady Sham painting and other things) and mentions this blog - http://centralgovernment.blogspot.com, where he and Jeremy Geddes are going to talk about art and have fun.
"not scott, me !!!
bent paul over the stove..
the photo is shit, they are much nicer in person.. much richer."
"then you will like the sham painting on the blog, she will be a porcelain skinner"
"like I said, on small prelims things look ok, but big they dont, I have this painting figured now, the bot with the hand reaching is rocking now, sham is, well sham, painting is the easy part, figuring out the painting is the tough stuff..
I never get attached to nothing early on now, I change, add, subtract as i go, just how I do it now !"

"its for a new book.. not lore"
"http://centralgovernment.blogspot.com/
join up"

"or maybe not, lets hope so !"

Fund raiser for Kim (to get him Kaneda's bike) is done. That's why all payment info is removed from the news. Soon illproxy and ayyong will post all the info, I will provide the link to the post. Thanks to everyone, who participated, for their support and time! You guys rock! Vrooooom-vrooooom!

Latest entry from threeA production blog and it's about 3AA packages!
3AA shipping soon

April - 2010 3aa.th

Ashley speaking about 3AA package:
"the figure, the shirt, and card ship in a box, all together. the ACTUAL membership of 3AA has been applied to 3AA accounts already.
its fine gift set indeed !"

To remind you, 3AA membership lasts for one year and was offered in January 2010.

Ashley gives advices in this thread:
"your better of doing cafepress or similar Sail
1 whole buck.."
"cant use your own designs for 12months, thats fucked.
POD POD !"

Posting in his art thread:
"its gonna be a damn awesome painting..fingers crossed !
i love doing goofy bots.!
and Sham"

"yes you do... yes you do !"

Ashley talking in "What's on your walls" thread:
"i dont really mix the two either. my ashley wood blog doesnt promote the toys do to speak.
I need the toys to stand on their own etc"
"also Sail, 3A is small, hardly anyone really knows about it, out side certain circles."
"i dont want to many people here, i like it as is !"

Answering about WWRp Armstrong prices:
"all will be revealed next week, early. we still dont know here."
"are you sail, are you
man, im thinking..8 pack, just coz its big !!
ya never know, but a 4 pack is gonna happen, 2 x 0G , 2 x 1G"

About shipping of Men from N.O.M retail version:
"no retail have been yet"

Ashley commenting about old 2000 AD toy:
"that is bad"
"plastic...
mmm yea"

"we shall piss it in.. nothing we cant do !"

Blast from "ghosts and monsters" thread, new comic from Ashley about monsters and ghosts theme. Don't know about you, but I'm super excited to read something like that, by Ashley!:
"too much disco punch ?
or paranormal visitation ?
i have some cool theory's on this shit, that im putting in a comic, cool stuff achmad !"
"oh yea, best ascii map ever !"
"doesnt have a name yet.. its cool, low key sppoky thing..no robots WTF !"

About Claire Wendling (quotes bellow are from "Artists you like" thread):
"funny, I just wrote the preface to her new book today...
weird
she rules, no mistake !!"
"really soon, may i think" - answering when this book will see the light

Our board member tigerfeet, posted very cool photos of 12 Dirty Deeds Berties, click here to see more:

April - 2010 12ddx.thApril - 2010 Dsc0369j.th

Some of our DIY de Plume contest winners already received their prizes, check out this fun stop motion video made by fireflew:

April - 2010 Th_15i6bg4

I know that www.threeaonline.com/blog and site, give you security warning, people are working to fix this. I have Linux Ubuntu/Mac OS and I'm feeling pretty safe, so I'll ignore the warnings and continue to give you newest posts (if there would be any). No worries guys, it would be fixed soon, if you checking it out and see the warning, better try again later.

And another amazing Easter TQ photo, by our moderator gar (she is standing next to Adventure Kartel: Shadow Zomb):

April - 2010 Garseastertq.th

Not much to tell about, as Ashley is currently away from the boards, but I'm sure once he will be back it will be crazy and exciting times!

Remember we talked about threeA blog and threeA site security warnings? Now all is fixed, feel free to enter (but there are no new entries).

There are plenty of new entries in Ashley's and Jeremy Geddes joined blog, check it out if you haven't:
http://centralgovernment.blogspot.com/

No news for a while? What I recommend is to check out this:
our board FAQs and Rotchild war-bot catalogue info.

Plus if you are going to 3A Gathering in Beijing (which is going to be HUGE), you got to check out this thread.

And don't forget to participate in our April photo tread and April sketch thread.

Have you seen Bramble made out of cardboard and duct tape? 3A fan made it happen, what can I tell...3A fans are supper talented and are the best!
More photos are here, if you are interested.

I know that plenty of you guys, who live in USA like Sideshow as a retailer. Today started a pre-order at Sideshow, for retail exclusive WWR Dropcloths, click here for more info and prices.

Guys, sorry for bringing this up again, but if you see any security warnings from your system and you unsure of your protection, then visit our blog or threeA site later. Sorry for any inconveniences.

According to the reports of our boardies more WWRp 12 Dirty Deeds Berties are dropping in USA. In the Europe things are kinda slow now, as customs are probably slowing the things down. But everything points to that next week is going to be hot!

Ashley is back from Beijing and we finally back on track, I've been missing without my countless updates!
"man, just got back from where we will have the show, its gonna be massive !"

2000 AD Tharg is ready for action:
"tharg could drop next week, just saw the latest version!!"

2010 3AA packages are going to be ready for shipping soon:
"err.soon"
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

April - 2010 Empty Re: April - 2010

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:16 am

Popbot and friends!

April - 2010 Newbj1.th

Ashley about Popbot:
"the one eye is badbot the black version, seen a few times om popbot, he will see sale at beijing and online at same time"
"they are cool !!!
BADBOT for Biejing, then Popbot.."
"those are alpha arms, the final are like the dropcloths elbows, offering a lot movement, so no worries with elbows movement"
"anub, you have not read popbot?, in this church that is the gospel !"

WWRp de Plume in his glory:

April - 2010 Wwrpcomp.th

Ashley about WWRp de Plume:
"for people who think WWRp humes are starwars fig, gi joe scale etc"
"looks better in 1/6th, the proportions just look more dynamic.."
"you thought maybe mego style clothing ?"

WWR Pink Dropcloth is shipping:

April - 2010 Newbj2.th

"pink is shipping"

EMGY Dropcloths featuring baton and riot shield, right from threeA production blog!

April - 2010 Newbj3.th

Oh my God..so much good news today, especially for those who are planning to visit 3A Gathering in Beijing, in June, featuring one big scale (12 feet) and 25 super limited Hatchery Large Martins. Beijing is going to be MASSIVE:
"there are a few cool toys
adventure kartel set
badbot
Hatchery Tk with severed head and Large Martin
Ankou
Noir deplume WWRp
and some other shit I cant remember, like free mini sqARES, one for each artist etc, collect em all..
plus other stuff"
"big scale and super limited"
"25 Hatchery martins, 24 now, as ill keep ya one, Mr Martin...
the giant mart is awesome, a little smaller than 1:1 12 feet or so. thats a lil more expensive than 1/6th
look awesome with the 1:1 squares though"
"large Martin and tk are individual toys.
some of this will be online too
the invitation Tk is cool !!"
"Devil bot and tk's still gonna be there?
yes"

You can talk about Beijing exclusives here:
http://3atoys.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_topic&topic_id=3326&start=1

Previous info about Devil bot, which we heard a while ago:
"Only release of 1/12th Popbot stuff is a Devil bot full of TK's at Beijing."

Additional Badbot info (to remind you, he can be seen standing next to the Popbot on the photo above):
"badbot has two guns, leg hoslters etc.."

Latest update from Ashley's blog and yes, we will see this awesome painting in Beijing!
Some progress shots for "There", see in Beijing come June 25th, at the GATHERING art show. LOTS more info this week !

April - 2010 12330755.thApril - 2010 81392205.thApril - 2010 69867618.thApril - 2010 49684945.th

Ashley about making changes to the painting shown above:
"hand was dumb, forced and created tangents, never fall in love with facet of a painting while doing it. the intimation of the bots movement is enough to allude to the There name. the gun is his finger now"

Another Beijing Gathering exclusive - Fallen de Plume P'o (1/6th scale)!
"oh yea, dont forget the fallen De plume P'o..
available at beijing !"
"1/6th
P'o , its cool find it, old school term..
he is cool,
P'o was cast from the halls of N.O.M"

Ashley posting about "There" painting and showing art in Beijing AND gives some information about human and bots behavior in WWR (that humans have faith in bots and we can see it captured on "There" painting):
"just finished it.. my fav WWR painting bang !"
"dunno
pics, nope, go to beijing to see.."
"sham will be ther, new order sham, thats her personal bots in the painting that go everywhere with her, bodyguards etc"
"cheapo, they are always waiting for the bots, they have field awareness that defies the human condition. apart from there own array, the bots are getting constant data fed to them..
BUT
of course they have jammers in this war ) effectively blind the bots, apart from basic visual recognition, sometimes good old fashion human sight is need, to tell the bots where to shoot.."

About 3 x TQs and most likely there will not be any 3AA versions, within this release:
"bambaland exclusive figs, be the 3 TQs"
"dunno, probably not"

Ashley gives advice how to score exclusives in Beijing:
"re figures in Beijng, be early !"

New WWRp Armstrong and 3 x TQ teasers from threeA production blog:

April - 2010 Armstrongn.thApril - 2010 3xtq.th

Ashley posting in the DIY de Plume contest thread:
"who ? sold what ?"
"lame... who ?"
"ha
oh well, once 3A has given something, it is theirs to do what they want with.."

And please remember, that our board is all about brotherhood spirit and positive vibes, we don't need no pointing finger behavior and accusations here, let's concentrate on more positive things and like Ashley said, if somebody is selling something from 3A, it is their property and their free will to do what they want with it.

WWR Bertie MK3 info:
"Old MK3 just falls hort of 20" by a whisker !
for those interested !"
"two versions, suppression and standard"

About tubes&cables on Popbot body:
"they individual , bendy cables.. pose them like you want etc"

According to Ashley and threeA blog info some 3AA versions of Little Shadow would be on sale at bambalandstore:

April - 2010 Shadowmodeshadow.th

Shadow Mode Little Shadow
A handful of Shadow Mode Shadows are instock at Bambalandstore.com

"someone purchased quite a few too many 3AA shadows, im putting them in general bambaland stock today"

And looks like, she is back into the Shadows, congrats to everyone, who was lucky to grab those few! Please remember, that all rare releases and 3AA exclusives are limited to ONE per person.

After seeing this beauty, I can't hide it from you! All Tomorrow Queens released so far or send as a gifts on one pic, by our board member ennui:

April - 2010 Img8831sm.thApril - 2010 Img8830sm.th

Perhaps this means, that there will be more than one 1/12th scale de Plume in Beijing? Or I could be wrong..
"mini de plume hunters might be excited when they get to Beijing....just saying...
dun dun duuuuuuuuun"

Next month we will see sale of Ashley's painting, no details how it would be done, but I recommend to save some money!
"it rocks, what else is there to know.
gotta love your own work lads, if not, dont show the shit, kinda insulting.. yea, here it is, dont know if I like it, etc etc..
oh yea, im gonna pre sell some of the bei-jing art next month, dont want the hassle of sellimg on china, being given the run-around by people saying they want it, then never coming through etc..
so, if your interested, start saving !!"
"not recent stuff, though im offering everybody the art from beijing, after it has been displayed it will be sent to the new owners etc."
"you know, im not sure how ill do it.. ill figure it out next month !"
"dude, I dont check email that much anymore, too much BS... too many emails that get in the way of doing stuff.
when I figure out how to sell and show them, ill put it on my blog, here etc"

Posting about Pitu making videos during 3A Gathering in Beijing and later Ashley will figure out what help is needed and boardies who want to, can help:
"he can film what he likes, but the stress levels will be high during prep, so caution is advised !"
"all help gratefully accepted. ! figure it out there etc"
"ol hefty smurf will be helping !
Actually gonna have a cool music act on opening night....
lots of surprizes !"

Small reminder: WWRp Armstrong 01-1G, goes on sale April 23, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time, you can check countdown timer (calculated for your location) at www.threeaonline.com/blog

New entry from Ashley's blog:
another dodgy iphone photo
Little bits and pieces to do, but slowly getting there...

April - 2010 Tksorrentoassault.th

Ashley about MK3 Bertie:
"the paintings an the toys are very different.
but MK3 is my fav bertie so far, cool proportions etc
one of its guns is nealy 20"long !"

Confirmation that mini de Plumes for sale in Beijing, would be in WWRp scale:
"1/12th"

Commenting on the sales discussion at his art thread:
"if your talking about giving me gold... well who am I to say otherwise.
lets not worry till next month, I might not sell anything, depends on many factors etc."

Ashley posting in his art thread, answering questions about TK painting and mentions, that there would be the Gathering magazine and Toy magazine!
"look at you guys, talking about space, makes me proud !
the best TK painting to date !"
"canvas..."
"120 x 90cm"
"nahhh i wish, too many things to do, I like the painting, move onto the others I dont like so much yet.. make the Gathering mag, toy mag etc.. no time to wallow in greatness"

"thanks guys, very kind.. robots and cosmonauts... thats a gallery I want to visit."
"you guys and the pre-lims !"

Pink Square (that comes with EMGY Dropcloth) is going to have his own box:
"the pink square even has his own box... ohhhh special !"

To remind you, all Tommy Mission boxes have unique box art on them and Tommy is shipping soon:
"lotta tommy coming your way really soon !!!!!!!
the packs are cool, different vibe, from figs to packaging etc"
"yup. a lot of boxes.. from standard to BBICN and the rest damn.. even tracky tommy has his own box... !"

Ashley answering on the question, what happened with "Imposibus Rhinoceros and Giraffe" book and gives details on how he works:
"we do lots that isnt seen, not bad, just dont want to share it
we are more complex than most consider.
we create worlds for our amusement, sometimes they escape into yours.
as I have said many times, we, I , are not short order cooks creating on demand, ill chop and change, release or not based on my own convoluted reasons.
unless your holding it, take it with a grain of salt. With new ways of showing work ( ipad ) I will be doing more, not a fan of the old ways, no control, at the behest of others etc. So maybe ol Imposs will get out there, its the most depressing childrens book ever, which makes it kinda cool.
more pressing though, where is your work Juan, where are your books, when are you releasing stuff ?"

WWR Bramble Mark 2.5 Heavy is coming!!!
"soon as we can.. sooner than you would think !"

Ashley posting in his art thread, commenting size and value relations of the paintings (in general):
"weird thing is, the bigs ones are better value on price to size etc..
dont know if Im ever going to sell them separately etc, probably go with the final painting as a set"

8pack is happening! Ashley about WWRp 0G-1G Armstrongs:
"There will be a 4pack, and a 8pack
the 8 pack will have 4 exclusive get nowhere else Armstrong in it.
Prices to be announced today"

"fleshed out ? dude thats it...
tis finished.. i dont do fleshed out..."
"its actually pretty detailed for me, its done, being varnished now.
what is the TK landing on, whatever you want it to be !"
- as answering on what bot TK is landing in his painting (check previous news above, if you haven't seen that gorgeous painting)

Toy nostalgia..
"Dinky Space 1999 eagle freighter... Awesome !!!!!!"
"nahh, I played with too hard, the engine fell, off, lost the centre portion, good fun, great memories !!!"

More Armstrong details:
"4 pack is in the 8 pack, pus 4 others, that are exclusive to the 8pack"
"no 3AA as of now.
4pack models might not make it to retail either, I cannot promise that."

8pack of Armstrong will feature all four previous Armstrong designs, shown in WWR: Suicide Club, Lunar, Shadow Guard and Whine Engineer:
"all 4 previous 1/6th armstrong are in 8packs, engineer still my fav !"

3A Gathering in Beijing promo, check out the names guys! It's going to be SUPERB!:
If you happen to be in Beijing around the 25th of June, please drop on by and say Hi !
A lot more info soon on The Beijing Gathering !

April - 2010 Gtheringpromo1.th

Ashley gives more information about 3A Gathering in Beijing:
"geddes will be there in the form of prints, no originals, just so ya knows.
Ill have prints too !"

About Jeremy Geddes being there as well:
"he will be there !"
"prints are just for the show, one-offs. only for sale at the show, if any are left, then they go online"
"these prints will be big, framed and expensive.. just do ya knows"
"and signed"

More about 3A Gathering in Beijing, 1:1 Squares and bot rider poster (check out promo image above), being for sale:
"bot rider is up for grabs !"
"and they rock, so cool.. im sure riots will ensue for them"
"3A's house
im looking forward to it"

Posting in his art thread:
"gaf.. nah
no one really knows what im doing but me."

Guess who showed their face in production blog? NW/DW/DIY Dropcloths! To remind you, they were surprise drop and people who bought them are really lucky!

April - 2010 Nwdwdc3.thApril - 2010 Nwdwdc2.thApril - 2010 Nwdwdc.th

WWR Pink Peaceday Dropcloths already landed in the hands of our board member - lioliolio , check out the pics (on one pic, he is standing next to Popbot Heavy TK):

April - 2010 P4161314.thApril - 2010 P4161312.thApril - 2010 P4161315.th

Some simple and yet essential questions for new boardies, were answered in this thread.

Ashley about designing Squadt member (Squadts are toys by Jamungo):
"i dont have any ideas for it, dont want to just do anything, plus there are so many cool one already."

AD 2000 Tharg is dropping next week?! OMG!!!! Or Ashley is talking about more details next week?
"next week.!"

WWRp Armstrong prices (as always prior to 3AA members discount):
"4 pack costs 160
8 pack 280
free shipping for both...duh
there ya go"

previous news for this date are above

1G Armstrong photos from Ashley, just WOW!!
"some 1G versions for the weekend"

April - 2010 Forumedawn.thApril - 2010 Forumemgy.th

More WWRp 1G (Medic) and 0G (Suicide Club) Armstrong photos, Suicide Club now in WWRp scale as well!

April - 2010 Suiarm.thApril - 2010 Medicarm.th

Ashley gives more info about Armstrong lineup and about retail:
"no mod version, african corp and medic in 1g to go"
"nope the colors dont add up, 1g lunar camo.. no
retail, nothing is promised, might be two colorway not seen yet. might be be similar paint , different decals.
but 0g and 1g are very different and wont be crossing over"

There will be no Dirty Deeds Bertie MK3:
"there are only 12 dirty deed berties, MK2, no other dirty deed bots ( apart from support squares ), no MK3 or any other ever !"

Ashley answering whether we will see 1G Armstrong in WWR (1/6th) scale:
"nope no more 1/6th armstrongs in the short term, or any time, didnt sell that many the first time, so im moving on."

To remind you, WWRp Armstrongs will be on sale at www.bambalandstore.com on 23rd of April, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time, that is 4 days and 18 hours from now, you can check the countdown for your timezone at www.threeaonline.com/blog
There will be two packs offered - 4pack and 8pack, prices - 160$ and 280$ with shipping included (in both cases). If you haven't bought anything from Bambalandstore yet, I suggest you to register an account there right now, to save time during checkout and Bambalandstore accepts only Paypal, no credit cards!

Ashley speaking about his love for true fans and Fallen de Plume, which would be available at 3A Gathering in Beijing:
"a deplume is a deplume, no radical changes. you dont need it, dont get all hot and bothered over it ~
..and 3AA is full of flippers, we know who the fans are, we know who the flippers are.. We do our bit shutting it down, like the little shadow incident the other day, nixed a big order, made it available to the world etc.
we shall reward fans trekking around the globe with cool shit, they are spending $$$ to be in beijing, the least we can do is hook them up."

Ashley about making NW/DW Armstrongs:
there are no NW/DW armstrongs in my WWR world, so i dont want to make them, nothing more than that.

More details about 1G and 0G quantity in each of the WWRp Armstrong packs:
"4 is 2X0G and 2x1G
8pack is 4x0G and 4x1G"

So each pack will have an equal amount of 1G and 0G Armstrongs, 2 of each for the four pack and four of each for the eight pack.

As Men from N.O.M and Peaceday Dropcloth continue to pop up, don't forget to check related threads in this section for fresh photos, by our boardies.

For example this photo by kadoo is super awesome (featuring WWR Large Martin Iron Panda, Men from N.O.M and two matching Squares):

April - 2010 4522890632b318ccc5edo.th

12 feet tall Large Martin for 3A Gathering in Beijing! And don't you forget about an army of 1:1 Squares, which are going to be shown there as well (most /if not all of them are reserved by now)!

April - 2010 3ai31.thApril - 2010 3ai23.thApril - 2010 3ai11.th

One more photo of huge Large Martin, which is going to be on display at 3A Gathering in Beijing and Ashley comments about him:

April - 2010 3ai4.th

"rarest fig ever by 3A, 1 only !"
"its metal, nearly 1900lbs"

No final load for WWRp Armstrong packs, but I have new photos for you and don't forget that Armstrong is going to be on sale soon - 23rd of April 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time!:
"no final load yet"
"well im thinking, shadow and lunar go together well.."

April - 2010 Medicg.thApril - 2010 Engine1mm.thApril - 2010 Shadowh.th

New entry from Ashley's blog:
Moving along
some pics of SHAM_New Order
pretty much 6x3 feet

April - 2010 93208697.thApril - 2010 73702535.thApril - 2010 68364762.th

Ashley talking about this painting and other things in his art thread (and about making bots from the paintings, that is so great!):
"tis a retouch varnish, to seal it, not a thick battle armor varnish
Juan impressed... good lord ~"
"if you want the color to pop, use a medium, #1 or #2 better than varnish for color popping, as oil or whatever drys it loses some ommpphhh , near the end I always use medium to bring it back to life etc
my shit is getting even larger even.. too much fun!"
"i love the bots, im so gonna make them all"
"nah, you would have said, I said it already"
"no.. SHAM, dude..."
"yes, casual Sham that is."

First Tharg from 2000 AD is going to drop any day now!
"tharg is almost a go.......... ohhhhh"
"ask for a refund pinky
martin, I thought you were anti Tharg... as crazy as it sounds.....
tharg could drop any time now
first release is limited, next release will be more mainstream retailer etc, different vintage logo etc"

If Japanese language is more convenient for you, there is a fan blog about WWR:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/kadoo-wwrr/
For example here is a translated FAQ (taken from our board and translated into Japanese)
http://blog.livedoor.jp/kadoo-wwrr/archives/51522356.html

"check fuck it #1 juan for rocket girl"

Great news about Badbot, he will be available at Bambaland and at 3A Gathering in Beijing, so mark June for him!
"re BADBOT
there will a equal amount of badbot put on bambaland, to what is being sold in Beijing. maybe a box sticker saying BEIJING EXCLUSIVE on the show version, or slightly different decal, but 99% same the fig."

"the barrier is unbreakable, which makes it worthwhile to attempt."

About offering 2000 AD Tharg for sale:
"limited in # of figs, we are making a set number to start."
"Tharg is awesome, the best way to start the 2000ad !
in years to come, he will be a prized figure for sure !"

In case you are wondering, here is one and only good photo of Tharg, we've seen so far:

April - 2010 Thargproto1.th

Tharg sale time (sale will start in less than 8 hours from now!!):
"he will go on sale around 10am UK , LONDON STYLE 20th April"

Ashley talks more about Tharg:
"2000ad is UK classic, only fitting its UK time !
"dont worry if ya miss out, we will release a different logo look version later on when the line is humming along."
"can someone post over at the 2000ad forums about the sale, time etc, there isnt 3AA 24hour thing here as its a special pre-release with a pre-ordained amount available.
10am lads ! we go over the top.."
"Ming, your on, you have kept the 2000ad firs burning here ! one down for Ming !"

F5 Bar and Grill bar is open for Tharg, feel free to join the fun!

Ashley about prices:
"gimby will open the bar ! as he is the publican !
it should be 80bucks.. ill confirm soon"

2000 AD Tharg, is a surprise release and no 3AA time advantages apply here.

Since there is a lot of confusion about Tharg release, here is a bit of explanation:
Like I mentioned, 3AA (24 hours) time advantage doesn't work now, as it's a surprise release. If you can't make it, don't worry, there would be another version of Tharg released later on. This time it's limited amount of Thargs, so when sales reach certain number, Tharg will be sold out. More precise price info and photos are coming soon. And as always, sales are happening at Bambalandstore.com

As a surprise release, it's limited to one per person, as always.

Tharg price confirmed - 80$ and it ships in June!
"80 usd is confirmed"
"ships in june as well"

Newest Tharg photo and info from Ashley (now you know about Tharg and cups):

April - 2010 Thargforsaler.th

"As we are dealing with more fucking net issues, fixed again, just waiting for the security sites to update etc
Here is thargy, spread the word !"
"yes, he can hold the cup"
"he eats them, hence the nosh line on the ad.."

Tharg's outfit info:
"faux leather with pre weathering to avoid glossy shit look"

Fresh Tomorrow Queens photos and *maybe* to the 1:1 TQs in Beijig:
"coz the blog has been hacked, ill post this here !"
"maybe"
"they comes with swords and shit too, but there ya go, worth the wait I think..."

April - 2010 Streettq.thApril - 2010 Blackversionlatex.th

Ashley about Tharg and getting closer to the sale:
"yup, Im happy, dont care if I only sell 5, I always wanted to do this !"
"damn sarny, you and the cups, if i had known it only took some cups"
"seconds.. nahh I dont think so, would be great, but no...
where my chair eric !!"
"mmm I need some curry"
"75% sold.. cool !"
"my pleasure ~
very happy to finally unleash the Tharg !"
"actually went really well, no notice really of sale, enough left for late comers
a Success !"
"you guys will remember this day, when the line is fat, the new movie is out, and the world is loving the tooth..."

Thars newsletter can be seen here:
http://bit.ly/9zeqAF

2000 AD Tharg on sale now, GO, GO, GO, GO! www.bambalandstore.com !

Tharg is sold out, say goodbye to him. Congrats to everybody who got one!

April - 2010 Thargbo.th

Ashley about the sale:
"48 minutes.. not bad..
it wasnt like 50 either..
cool shit, onwards !"

"you bets wrong.. house wins" - commenting that it was only 150 Thargs (so there were more than 150)

Congrats to threeA and personally to Ashley, for making such a great release (and whole 2000 AD line) possible and fulfilling dreams of thousands 2000 AD fans worldwide. I have a feeling that 2000 AD line by threeA would be crazy good and only sky is the limit!

My sincere congrats to misplacedmodifier, who was declared the best in March sketch thread! Click here to check his entry and go through others as well, we have so much talented people on our board.
Same goes to expathos, who was declared the best in March photo thread! Check out his and other entries, they are awesome.

If you want to show your skills, you still have time for this two threads:
April Photo thread
April Sketch thread, month theme - Space
Best of luck!

Tharg is available right now, as unpaid orders got back into the store system! Go guys !! www.bambalandstore.com

Ashley about this:
"its the lowest run for a while...
all the unpaid orders have been culled.."

And gone within seconds, Tharg is sold out.

April - 2010 Thargboout.th

Ashley about third Tomorrow Queen, we haven't seen so far:
"the white one is best... oh yess !"

Because of security problems, 3A blog is temporarily shutdown, I'll let know to everyone, once it will be fixed. Sorry for all possible inconveniences.

To remind you, WWRp Armstrong sales are going to take place on April 23rd, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time. If you don't know what to do without countdown at 3A production blog, please check this site for timezone conversion.

Ashley about showing more Tomorrow Queens photos:
"pics later, those were just a tease
armstrong sale first !"

ThreeA production blog is working again, here is Ashley talking about it and promise to give more info about WWRp Armstrongs:
"more images today, I might have to start a new blog for this week to promote Armstrong !"
"all info today !"

"NW/DW ARMSTRONG...
OF COURSE"
"an internet poker face is best !"
"working on net stuff now, actually a giant move and change for us. so here they all are..."[/color]

And here it comes, new WWRp Armstrong pics, now seven Armstrongs on one photo (we are missing Lunar here):

April - 2010 Wwrparm.th

Lineup information, four pack of Armstrongs will have: DAWN PATROL, EMGY, LUNAR, ENGINEER and eight pack will have all of the Armstrongs, from the pic above:
"4pack is >>>
DAWN PATROL, EMGY, LUNAR, ENGINEER
8pack is the all of them"

We will see another Tharg soon, yesterday sale was very successful:
"Another Tharg will happen later on, with current logo etc. Didnt think the demand would outweigh the supply so much...
with the 3A blog being down etc it really fucked with our promo of him, and Im sure many didnt even know he was going to sold yesterday etc, so I have any pissed chaps demanding a Tharg now..."

Pink Square box, Pink Square comes with EMGY Dropcloth and got his own little box:

April - 2010 Peacsquare.th

Commenting about Tomorrow Queens (3 x TQ):
"they are cool, the TK's are happy !"

About Fallen de Plume (3A Gathering in Beijing exclusive)
"yea, thats sounds kinda like my BS...
he is cool, but, he a deplume, with a slight, nay mild change...
cool colors though....."

Ashley about African Defense Armstrong colorway, confirming that it is absolutely new one:
"you cant recognize it, you have never seen it before !!"

I got a message from Candy (threeA HK staff) that unfortunately all Men from N.O.M (bought from Bambalandstore) and Peaceday Dropcloths, which were bought by European (and European only) customer are currently withheld at Hong-Kong airport, because of the volcanic ashes. As soon, as the situation gets better, they will be dispatched from Hong-Kong and delivered to Europe. I will make an update about the situation, asap. I'm sorry about any possible inconveniences, this is happening due force majeure obstacles and nothing can be done.

NW&DW WWRp Armstrongs - I specifically haven't mentioned anything, all we have for now is Ashley's quote (bellow), so let's leave it to surprises and Ashley's freewill.
"NW/DW ARMSTRONG...OF COURSE"

Ashley gives a bit more info on WWRp African Defense Armstrong decals:
"african decal, a skull spitting bullets..."

Answering whether 2000 AD Tharg, would be signed by him:
"im not Tharg, no need to sign !
plus it would just hold up the shipping !"

Confirming that Adventure Kartel Ankou (Beijing exclusive) is going to be really different from Sanakhte (from Little Shadow set):
"Ankou is really different.."

Directed to a person who is going emo, about not going to Beijing and that prices for Beijing exclusives on the after market are going to be high and etc:
"stop ya crying...."

Now all eight WWRp Armstrongs, last picture was missing Lunar. Eight pack got all of them and four pack got: EMGY, DAWN PATROL, LUNAR and ENGINEER!

April - 2010 Wwrparmi.th

Ashley likes idea of 3A podcast, so if you would love to listen to it or participate in one, click here to find out more.
"do it!"

Information about 3A in Chinese, by our board member Juliany. Click here if you speak the language.

It's slightly more than two month, before 3A Gathering in Beijing starts, where lucky visitors will see lots of art, toy exclusives and 1:1 toys (Square, Large Martin and maybe even TQ). But for now to give you some idea about Beijing exclusives, here is a fan art, made by our board member Mastodon. THESE ARE NOT ACTUAL PHOTOS OF TOYS WHICH WOULD BE THERE

April - 2010 Haul.th

Separated pics for each of WWRp Armstrongs:

April - 2010 Shadowu.thApril - 2010 Suicideclub.thApril - 2010 Engb.thApril - 2010 Lunark.thApril - 2010 Emgy.thApril - 2010 Dawnpatrol.thApril - 2010 Africandefense.thApril - 2010 Medicd.th

During release nights in the thread dedicated to the release, like WWRp Armstrong thread (as this months known release), only serious questions/problems can be posted. Everything else would be deleted by us, the mods. This is done, to get rid of all the nonsense and help to people, who have some serious questions and problems about the release. The thread where you can make relatively on topic friendly chat or go insane during the releases would be called F5 Bar and Grill, under Release night category. The thread is going to be unlocked 24 hours before the sale happens and locked, when the figure is going to be removed from the store. As WWRp Armstrong goes on sale in just 25 hours from now, F5 Bar and Grill will be open soon, be prepared!

Ashley commenting on implied swastika, which is seen by some people on WWRp Armstrong African Defense colorway (looks like it become my most favorite, pushing EMGY to the second place)
"there are lots of models and toys with REAL swastika on them, an implied swastika, what is that ? I dont fucking know.. The WWR story is fictional, not real, the Germans control Africa in the FICTIONAL REALITY OF WWR. ITS ALL MAKE BELIEVE ANYWAY, SWASTIKA OR NOT !
Oh I know, we had better protest old/new war films, model kits now, they have swastika on them.. dumbass's"
"anyway, nice to know 3A is so important that decals are debated
thanks for taking interest world !"
"I think the AD will make more outings, stay tuned !"
- AD = African Defense
"yup, people can think and do what they want, I might not like it, but certainly dont impose my own beliefs or doctrines on them..
enjoy the "toys""

F5 Bar and Grill for Armstrong is open and waiting for first visitors! Drink on us! Armstrong goes on sale in 24 hours from now.

Some info:
Lineup information, four pack of Armstrongs will have: DAWN PATROL, EMGY, LUNAR, ENGINEER and eight pack will have all of the Armstrongs, from the pics above.

Price (with worldwide shipping included):
4pack = 160$
8pack = 280$

Time of sale: 23rd of April, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time www.bambalandstore.com

Countdown timer - www.threeaonline.com/blog

Information about WWRp Armstrong ordering:
"order as many as you like-its a pre-order, but im gonna nix this shit soon as we hit a number I like, 3AA have 24 hours for both !"
So 3AA members have 24 hours guaranteed time to buy WWRp Armstrong. If there would be any surprise sets or packs, they will be limited to one per person and 3AA members will not have any advantages with buying those.

Here Ashley talks more about his views on life (his profile says: FUCK YOU! I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME !) and names his favorite Armstrong:
"i live by that quote...
you should too, freedom of thought, its being stamped out, fight it !"
"i like the pinky bastard best..."
"err I meant dawn patrol"

It seems that WWRp Armstrong release attracted a lot of new members, which is a great thing and 3A board is open for everyone! Unfortunately new members are confused by 3AA 24 hours advantage, I will brake it down to you. Armstrong goes on sale on the same time for everyone, no matter 3AA or not. During first 24 hours of the sale, 3AA members have a guaranteed opportunity to buy standard figures or 3AA exclusives (if there are any). So if you are 3AA member you are covered for first 24 hours of the sale, even if the figure is sold out for general audience.

Ashley drops bombs, there would be a surprise three pack of Armstrongs!
"hints...
there is no 3AA this time
there is a 3 pack
there is no DIY
its a limited edition pack, so stop jacking off a pornhub you need to rest that hand for F5 action."
"not mod"

Retailers will not get any of the Bambalandstore colorways, so if you like on of the colorways from 8pack or 4pack, go for it!
"None of the colorways forsale at bambaland will be at retail."

A pic from Bambalandstore, featuring Shadow Guard, Lunar Camo and White Engineer:

April - 2010 Armbam.th

Our board member created TiredChildren created 3A Wiki maintained by fans and proposed idea to Ashley:
"3A wiki is cool !"
Feel free to check it out and participate in the project.

Summarize of Armstrong packs and prices, from threeA production blog:
WWRp Armstrong
available April 23rd, 9-00am HONG KONG,
only from Bambalandstore.com
4pak:

* DAWN PATROL
    * EMGY
    * LUNAR
    * ENGINEER
    * 160usd
    * free shipping worldwide

8pak:

* DAWN PATROL
    * EMGY
    * LUNAR
    * ENGINEER
    * AFRICAN DEFENSE
    * MEDIC
    * SHADOWGUARD
    * SUICIDE CLUB
    * 280usd

Both packs ship in July

As you know DW/NW/DIY Dropcloths have shipped out and here a couple of amazing photos by our board member Monkey:

April - 2010 844580575faharxl.thApril - 2010 844680482fwwmdxl.thApril - 2010 8445811334agenxl.th

WWRp Armstrong is nearly there! Coming on sale in less than 20 minutes!
Ashley talks about Armstrong:
"morning lads"
"ahhh 3pack, what 3 pack ?"
"no jacket required"
"no colorway in the packs will goto retail, no shadow, no emgy etc..."
" brainy smurf !"
WWRp Armstrong 1G and 0G goes on sale in less than five hours from now!

Some TQ sales info (answering on rumor spread by people, that surprise threepack during WWRp Armstrong sale is 3xTQ):
"the TQ's dont share their dates with anyone !
info soon !"

WWRp Armstrong goes on sale in next seven minutes at www.bambalandstore.com , be prepared! Newsletter will reach you soon!

WWRp Armstrong surprise 3pack was up at the same time with 8pack and 4pack, it consist of:
NIGHTWATCH 0G ARMSTRONG
DAYWATCH 1G ARMSTRONG
MARINE JEA 1G ARMSTRONG

April - 2010 Arm3p2.th

-
And it's super awesome combination! They are removed from now from the store, but I'm sure they will make a glorious comeback later on. Here is Ashley talking about the sale:
"f5 not needed for now... as in they are all waiting.. for now"
"1 minute"
"woot"

To remind you, surprise releases are always limited to one per person and 3AA members don't have any advantages in ordering them (except a discount).

Commenting on 2000AD Tharg sale:
"Tharg doesnt need fanfare, or crap, good stuff sells, no need for whistles and bells.
3A doesn't do fanfare !"

What a night guys! What a night!!
3pack of Armstrongs is on sale at www.bambalandstore.com, might be removed, when you reading this line, can't guarantee anything. But please, until Ashley declares it sold out, keep your hope alive!!

There will be no more surprises tonight:
"no more surprizes for armstrong, the 8pack is the biggest surprize, thats fucking classic shit.."
"thanks guys, cool sale !"

To give you some idea how Nightwatch (NW/glossy black) and Daywatch (DW/glossy white) and JEA Marine Bramble look like (shown without decals on photo), as 3pack of Armstrongs comes in this colorways and many of our new board members don't know much about them:

April - 2010 Marinejea.thApril - 2010 Webdsc00365280193.th

^Gorgeous NW/DW pic by 3A board member - AliceAdrenochrome.

Ashley about 1:1 Square, which would be shown in Beijing:
"um no, they are art, not platforms... you should make giant version of your bots cris
they are awesome too, very excited to show them off come beijing "

Ashley gives some information about Popbot and kitty:
"no delay, just have other stuff to sell first, kitty isnt articulated.
he will go onsale later, after beijing, we have too much to do as is !"

Posting in "Great art schools thread":
"Life is the best school, just practice everyday, it doesnt matter where you do it..."

Here is an update from Candy, considering Men from N.O.M and Peaceday Dropcloths bought at Bambalandstore, which was heading to Europe and were withheld in HK airport, because of volcanic ashes:
All European packages (Men from N.O.M and Peaceday Dropcloth) is dispatching from HK airport to Europe. Sorry for any possible inconveniences and please have just a bit more patience.

Posting about Beijing:
"i have never said dream on.. have I ?"

WWRp Armstrong 8pack and 4pack is still on sale at www.bambalandstore.com , if you want one and you are not 3AA memebr, don't sit on the fence and go for one!

New Tomorrow Queens (3 x TQ) pic, I'm looking and drooling on my keyboard:

April - 2010 3tq.th

Ashley about gorgeous 3 x TQ and very possible that they are dropping next week. Looks like they are going to be Bambalandstore exclusive:
"thats just a droplcoth gun, looks cool, think ill put one in the box"
"dont know how we are selling, singles really dont work for us, after the shipping costs, 3AA discount and manufacturing ANNNDDD company costs, wages, rent, tax are worked in we actually lose money. That we cant do.
if we go retail with them, there will be singles, but no retail in the plan now !"
"its the only way... These figures are 3A gold !"
"no retail planned for these.."
"this is a special drop, no rules apply !
april is drawing to a close..."
"next week"

Ashley about offering last portion of WWRp Armstrong 3pack for sale and store maintenance:
"store maintenance is occurring now, cant stop it !"
"final 3 packs going up now"
"store maintenance fuck up NOW !!!"

WWRp Armstrong 3pack is currently available again, it wont last long. GO GO GO GO GO! www.bambalandstore.com
And they are gone...we are waiting for a word from Ashley, to understand whether there will be more 3packs or it was last portion. Please don't lose your hope!

Men from N.O.M and Peaceday Dropcloths are landing all over UK and Peaceday Dropcloths even landed in my forsaken part of the EU. So if you live in Europe and ordered them from Bambalandstore, they are approaching!

WWRp Armstrong is still on sale, but I recommend not to push it and not to sit on the fence for long (if you want one), as they could be removed from the store in less than four hours, when 3AA 24 hours time will run out. Ashley will be soon on the board and will give us some updates on the sale.

Take a look at this info again and think were else could you find such a good price, especially knowing that these colorways will not see retail:
4pak:

* DAWN PATROL
    * EMGY
    * LUNAR
    * ENGINEER
    * 160usd

8pak:

* DAWN PATROL
    * EMGY
    * LUNAR
    * ENGINEER
    * AFRICAN DEFENSE
    * MEDIC
    * SHADOWGUARD
    * SUICIDE CLUB
    * 280usd

www.bambalandstore.com

Fun Men from N.O.M photos by our UK boardie Fuelreaver:

April - 2010 Slydog1.thApril - 2010 Getdown1.thApril - 2010 Oyoy1.thApril - 2010 Urrrrthrice1.thApril - 2010 Badassnoms1.th

Just one hour left...and after that there is a good chance that WWRp Armstrongs will be removed from the Bambastore. Once Ashley will be on the board, it's very likely that he will give more details on the subject.

Armstrong is sold out, thanks to everyone for mad support and enthusiasm shown in F5 Bar, once again 3A legion members proven how generous and great they are. Hail to the legion and huge thanks to 3A, Ashley Wood and Kim, for making this all possible. F5 Bar and Grill is closed for now and it's only sweet memories, but it will open it's doors again on 29th of April, for Tomorrow Queens Ladies Night!

Ashley names the date for 3xTQ sales, promises to show us more pics and confirms that they will not see retail:
"more pics, it wil be onsale next friday my time, a 3pack. no retail"
"30th of APRIL , real time..."

About Tank Girl in Beijing:
"there is no promise of anything in Beijing, no sale, Rufus will see, but thats it for now... BUT NO SALE< NO EMO"

Confirming that weapon TQ in the middle is holding (on the picture above) is just (?!!) Dropcloth's gun:
"as said SAM, its a dropcloth gun, nothing more, I thought it looked cool."
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:17 am

you got to check previous news for this date (including Armstrong, TQ sales date and etc)

Fresh 3 x Tomorrow Queens photo, more photos coming soon:

April - 2010 Tqbam.th

WWRp Armstrongs will not make it into the retail for now:
"no retail for now, maybe later on, we are too busy at the moment"

1/12th size TK's will not be shown and offered for sale in Beijing, but there would be plenty of others things to make your head spin:
"tk aint gonna happen, not enough time. So if your coming for that, cash ya ticket in and stay at home !"

Ashley about multiple Popbot: Kitty's packs (as in different positions) or about more articulations of Kitty:
"maybe, we shall see.."

ThreeA blog will be soon back to normal, same for Ashley's blog (from which some boardies got security warnings)
"nahh, it was the domain company, their security was shit, all sites they had got something, we are and have moving all domain to a secure base, should be all ok now.. The blog should be back to normal soon"

I think after words about exclusive toys, artists who would be at the show and other info, nobody doubted that if would be one great show to be at, but besides that there would be plenty of surprises at 3A Gathering in Beijing:
"it will be a surprise what is there"

Ashley about 2000AD character Mongrol:
"he is wide as he is high!"
"that info is top secret ming"

Here our board's expert of 2000 AD world - Ming, gives some information about Mongrol, which may be very useful to people, who don't know much about 2000 AD world.

Ashley answering to the boardies, who were discussing shipping delays of his "Fuck It" magazine:
"the man trying to hold my mag down huh...."
"no, its just the trials printing in Korea and logistics of import, added to my fucking around"

Answering about his weekend:
"working hard..... and a walk on the beach..."
I hope we will see more photos in Ashley's art blog, I'm always happy and mesmerized, when I have a chance to see development of his gorgeous paintings.

It will be confirmed soon, but looks like Men from N.O.M are starting to hit USA! Fingers crossed for fast and safe arrival of your long awaited N.O.Ms, don't forget to make lots of photos for us and post them in 3A toys photography section.
For now, I want to show you fun Men from N.O.M photo by our board member dennisok:

April - 2010 Nom.thApril - 2010 Nom2.thApril - 2010 Nom3.thApril - 2010 Nom4.thApril - 2010 Nom5.thApril - 2010 Nom6.thApril - 2010 Nom7.th

3xTQ sale time is announced: 30rd of April, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time, you can check countdown timer for your zone here:
www.threeaonline.com/blog

Here is Ashley promising new giclees and mentions new store (not Bambalandstore) that would be selling them:
"you know, iM actually prepping some giclees, and a new store to sell them, they dont fit with 3A, not are they made by 3A. so start saving, I have a great backlog and future log, im always asked for prints, so your getting them.
If I wasnt not nutfuck about doign it all myself it would happen sooner..
I wonder how many people remember my giclees from 2001 onwards.. they did really well. the early ones were IRIS printed, google it.. still my fav printer......"
"i know not everyone want to pay $$ for originals, but that doesnt mean they should not have top class repro's of images they dig
its gonna be cool !"

About NW/DW/DIY Dropcloths, which are starting to arrive worldwide (some already seen in USA, Europe and Asia):
"i dont even have the set... cool they are arriving !"

Tomorrow Queens limitations and price (not confirmed yet):
"limited in the fact, we cant just make that many, the sewing involved ia crazy, those suits dont look like that by luck, our tailors really know clothing, and how to make it, er.. enhance stuff
so when we hit a threshold, we will pull.
250 is the ballpark price. but its not confirmed yet.."

"buy a couple, personal use amounts are cool, always are, its the fliper numbers that bug us."

Ashley about new giclees:
"no sets, just prints, high quality giclee prints."

Another explanations why threeA does things like it does and why certain sales are limited and when they reach threshold closed.
"we can only make a certain amount of anything, once that amount is hit we end. Or quality suffers, simple, have said it many times.
nothing strange about it dtrain, sold enough, when we get a second il figure out retail, no rush. We are not in this for maximum sell through."
"no we dont, it doesnt even matter really. We will do what we do, there isnt a master plan, just to make the best toys we can."

WWRp Large Martin will ship before WWRp Armstrong, which is scheduled for shipping in July:
"it will ship before armstrong!"

3AA are getting their own version of Tomorrow Queens and 24 hours to buy it was mentioned, unless Ashley decides to take it down earlier (and no 24 hours advantage for buying 3xTQ as it is special release, unless things would change closer to the release) and now we know the price for 3 x TQ as well:
"More pics and names soon, as Im literally the only one doing that stuff, im always behind, add in painting, books, wanking, painting, wanking, time is short. I think Im gonna find a sale photographer oneday, as I cant do it all it seems.. sad as it is"
"ok here is the lowdown
3pack is 260, shipping and printing costs are getting more costly, something we cannot affect !
coz we love 3AA, there is a very special single red latex exclusive for ya. 100 bucks, in a sexy adults only box ~"
"24 hours for 3AA version, or when I say fuck it !"

"more female characters yes, no TQs planned as of yet, but that could change next week"

So, 3 x TQs and 3AA TQ are coming for sale in 3 days and 20 hours from now. 3AA TQ - 100$, 3 x TQs - 260$. Swing by early , as it's a very special release (with no regular rules applied) and it's going to be a really HOT one.

Ashley giving some advices in "Water miscible oil paint" thread:
"use acrylic lsds, if oils are not an option , really good acrylics have retarded drying times ( yes Paul, retarded Smiley ) they also have oil like viscosity etc.
I have never used water based oils, but it would be nice to wash a brush out in the sink!"
"open are ok, though a bit loosey goosey.."

Talking about latest Popbot's issue - number 8:
"8 is the halfway point for the main story"

Ashley about 3AA TQ:
"adults only as in red TQ is twisted perv of a TQ, so the graphics might be a tad saucy.. well yea, they will be !"

War nurse isn't forgotten:
"oh yea, war nurse, she is coming up !!"
Couple of old quotes about her:
"i have an idea for a WWR nurse, using our ava body, decked out white latex body suit, latex apron, gasmask, little steel medical briefcase, holding a bone-saw.."
"just finished the Medic TQ, nurse fetish colleagues will be happy !"

About his latest work "FUCK IT", I SO need one as I love Ashley's nudes:
"um dont by FUCK IT, if your a prude or adverse to natural states of undress !"

NW/DW/DIY Dropcloths photos by our board member Ail:

April - 2010 Nwdc2.thApril - 2010 Nwdc.thApril - 2010 Dwdc4.thApril - 2010 Dwdc2.thApril - 2010 Diydc3.thApril - 2010 Dwdc3.th

More photos can be seen in Dropcloth photo thread

Add this blog to your bookmarks, all new TQs photos and info, would be shown there (and of course, I will repost them here as well):
"this is where to see all new TQ as they happen
http://tomorrowqueen.blogspot.com/

Latest pics from the blog, Yubi is such a beauty:

April - 2010 Yubi.thApril - 2010 Headerfs.th

3xTQs are coming for sale at Bambalandstore.com in 3 days and 8 hours (actually less than 8 hours) from now, you can check the countdown at threeA blog, it means that 24 hours prior to the sale our F5 Bar and Grill will open it's doors and threads name will be "Ladies night", thanks to our mod gar, for this idea. Drink of the night? What girls love to drink? Martini or whatever you fancy more, all drinks on the house as always!

Ashley about upcoming release of Tomorrow Queens:
"see, we could have sold you guys earlier versions, bu we tinkered away, I want you guys to have the best possible toys we can make.. and sexiest !"
"gotta say the kane is my fav !
there are extra heel sneakers, and short swords"
"you suspect wrong, long hair version."
- as for hair on 3AA version of TQ
"whats turgid ?"

Looks like each day, we are seeing a new Tomorrow Queens, can't wait to see the rest of them!

April - 2010 Oday.th

Ashley talking about "Fuck It" (his latest work):
"the FUCK IT cover is my choice, there are not that may of them either.. so when its up, dont hang around. I have no idea when it will be up either !"
"fucking lame if you ask me.. hence why 3A is tops, we distro, so we can do what we like !"
"I have not changed the name, just your diamond version has a different cover."
"and sail is right, there isnt an alternative distro, if you bought it from me, the shipping would be more than the mag, plus packaging."
"no anub that isnt my way, if society wasnt so pent up, delusional, blind, retarded etc etc, you could buy it anywhere
I can only lead the horse to water, I cannot make it drink.
Anyway get past the cover, there are many more issues worth caring about going on, not whether a mag hardly anyone will buy has the title FUCK IT of FI on it. the contents are the same."
"not yet, oneday when you all have ipads or similar. I dont want to put some limey PDF out there."
"thanks ill.. its a fun mag, if you like my art you will dig it, its not gonna save the world, not do I want to save it"
"oh im gonna keep doing it, it might be different, im sure IDW wont publish with me for ever, but im goona keep going with"

More Ashley thoughts and comments in the "Fuck It" magazine thread.
"no its still cool, its a but shot ! great pic, ash ink work is never limey !
"FUCKING CLASSIC"
^about "Fuck it" with different cover art, which can be bought directly from IDW publishing

3xTQ are going to be on sale at www.bambalandstore.com in 2 days and 17 hours from now.

And www.threeaonline.com/blog is back!

3A Legion members, be prepared for Tomorrow Queens sale and spread the word! 3A worked hard to make them super awesome, super articulated and super sexy, more photos coming soon, here is two TQs we saw so far (there are extra heel sneakers, and short swords, more details soon).
"Im hoping this will be our biggest sale !
spread the word, best 12" female fig...EVA !!!"

April - 2010 Oday.thApril - 2010 Yubi.th

"Fuck It" magazine covers, Ashley was talking about above..can't hide them fro you, they are superb. I always loved Ashley's inks, so if you will see one for sale, go for it! I will be hunting for this cover variant for sure.

April - 2010 Fi01cc.thApril - 2010 Fi01a.th

Ashley about ordering "Fuck It" from Amazon:
"amazon should be cool, stick with it !"

Our board member zzzzz continue to surprise us with his skills, another amazing photo by him, where Peaceday Dropcloth is flying over hordes of Berties and other bots hiding in the shadows:

April - 2010 Zzzzza.th

Don't forget to keep checking 3A toys photography section for more Men from N.O.M and Dropcloth photos, as they are dropping everywhere. And if you feel like sharing, we will be happy to see your photo on the board or you can upload one to the threeA site (your threeA gallery).

3A and Kojima productions toys will see the light in 2010!
"we making the machines. REX and RAY... for now"
"that proto wasnt nothing compared to where we are, we rebuilt them both from scratch. they will come out this year, but as we do not control the IP, we cannot confirm any date, except this year."

Couple of photos of the early prototype, which was shown at Hong-Kong Venture in November 2009:

April - 2010 704971900vnntml.thApril - 2010 704970972jqx2gl.th

Ashley about retail WWRp MK2 Berties and giving us a chance, that we might see a photo of the exclusive retail Bertie today:
"there moving along , just have to deal with some logistics that have nothing to do with us. The retailer ones are cool, maybe ill show a tease of sandy today.. if I find time"

Posting in "On Creativity" thread:
"we are all right in our own worlds, its only when we venture into others do the veils seem shit colored.
takes a bow.."

Our beloved 1/6th scale Tomorrow Queens, go on sale in 49 hours from now at www.bambalandstore.com , just a quick reminder - if you haven't got an account there, it's better to make one now, to make check out procedure faster for you and Bambaland accepts Paypal only. And FYI 3AA exclusives are always limited to one per person and this release isn't the exception.

Ashley about censorship (talking in the "Fuck It" mag thread)
"the real tragedy, if I had extremely violent bloody graphic cover called Death Orgy of Innocents Pregnant Ladies ( D.O.I.P.L ).. no one would care, violence is acceptable over sexuality.. which make me say fuck you, so wrong, so weird, so now."
"ill probably just end up doing it my way, FUCK and all..."
"the first one is still great. has what I CONSIDER one of my best comics.."
"i have tons, but no time to put shit together... I am timeless.."
- answering how much ideas he has for 2nd issue of "Fuck It"

Tomorrow Queens photos, now we saw all three...but haven't seen adult only 3AA version:

April - 2010 Yumerry.th

Ashley about this photo above and red TQ:
"gun will have red accents, didnt wanna photoshop it"
"I have a customs issue with the red TQ.. so I have two options draw sumin for the sale, or nix it, I dont want to photoshop it..
mmm"

The girls!

April - 2010 Oday.thApril - 2010 Yumerry.thApril - 2010 Yubi.th

After only 1 day and 17 hours, 3 x TQ would be available at www.bambalandstore.com, 3 x TQ pack is going to be Bambaland exclusive, they are 1/6th ( 12″ tall ) and articulated. 260usd for the 3 x TQ pack and 100usd for 3AA exclusive TQ, price includes free shipping worldwide. These TQ?s will not be sold at retail. Available 9-00am April 30th Hong Kong time.

Ladies Night thread will be open in F5 Bar and Grill in 17 hours from now. To remind you what is F5 Bar and Grill:
During release nights in the thread dedicated to the release, like 3 x TQ thread (under Popbot section), only serious questions/problems can be posted. Everything else would be deleted by us, the mods. This is done, to get rid of all the nonsense and help to people, who have some serious questions and problems about the release. The thread where you can make relatively on topic friendly chat or go insane during the releases would be called F5 Bar and Grill, under Release night category. The thread is going to be unlocked 24 hours before the sale happens and locked, when the figure is going to be removed from the store. Have fun there, but don't forget basic rules and maintaining positive vibes of our board.

Unfortunately there is a problem with 3AA TQ, so no photos of her before the sale. Here is an explanation why and now we know that name of the 3AA exclusive TQ is Remi and sale wouldn't be nixed (because of lack of photos):
"I have a customs issue with the red TQ.. so I have two options draw sumin for the sale, or nix it, I dont want to photoshop it..mmm"
"no , they just sent it to the wrong place.. dont when ill get it"
"yea ill do something, dont really care if people dont buy because, make the red TQ cooler !
MYSTERY RED TQ REIMI ~
Im sure a savvy photoshopper can make it redish"

Here is a photo to give you some idea and Ashley's comment about Reimi's looks:
"Like this but with red latex, red shoes, and dark brown/red hair.."

April - 2010 Longob.th

Ashley commenting photoshop attempt (as he tried to make Reimi photo) of one of our boardies:
"the red is more pure red, like fetish latex red, not blood red etc.."

Posting it "On creativity" thread:
"whatever works for you, life is short, dont listen to anyone, just fucking do it, some of fav art has been created under extreme commercial pressures, lots of art created under complete freedom is drivel. it works both ways and differently for all."

Our board member Nismo put his time into this and made an attempt to show how 3AA TQ Reimi, might look like. It's not official photo, there is no official photos of TQ Reimi right now. There are more slightly different versions, by other boardies in TQ thread:

April - 2010 Nismo3aa.th

3xTQ are going up for sale in 26 hours from now. In two hours from now F5 Bar and Grill will open it's doors for visitors and everybody who is excited about TQ release, can go there and feel free to share their anticipation, excitement and thoughts about this release.

Commenting about Nismo's 3AA TQ Reimi image above and other attempts:
"Nismo's is very close !, the suit etc
cool stuff guys !"

Ashley posting in "On creativity" thread:
"I have seen more artistry in how a drunk chick falls down than many paintings in the TATE !
art sucks !
art is the greatest!"

Posting in "Fuck It" thread:
"didnt bash it sail, just not up to snuff, its cool, but not my cool, im od school, I think web press is shit as well.
im offset or nothing !"

F5 Bar and Grill dedicated to long awaited Tomorrow Queens drop is open, please join us there and share your thoughts and excitements about this sale.

Link to couple of fun photos (mentioned by Ashley today), how Men from N.O.M are mesmerized with TQs:
http://pantoy.com/discuz60/viewthread.php?tid=3829

Newsletter is out, if you haven't received one, you can click this link and check it out.

Ashley about TQ:
"why?" - I think here Ash gives a clue, that TQ would be available for longer time, but I could be wrong, as it depends on demand
"thats marketing my friend..
which is doubltalk for mistake..!"
- answering on a question, why newsletter mentions that TQ is a FIRST 3A AVA BODY RELEASE

TQ 3pack, will be waiting for you at Bambalandstore in 15 hours from now!

April - 2010 Tq3.th

Now we know for sure, that there will be Gebi and DIY de Plume in WWRp scale. Check out the cards for blister packaging, just shown at 3A production blog.
"also dont forget the NOIR and DIY cards not shown"

April - 2010 Plumesbackt.thApril - 2010 Plumesfront.th

This goes to all 3AA members:
I just got a word from Ashley, 3AA members will not have 24 hours on this sale (as it's a special sale and everybody is equal) so buy when you can and once 3A will sold the quota for this release, they will be gone from the store.
Of course there is a chance, that quota will hold for more hours, but I wouldn't risk that. So my advice to be there early and go for the things you want.

A bit of information of the 3xTQ accessories:
Yubi and Odayaka both come with short and long swords
Yumiko comes with extra sneakers, fun fun shotgun, short and long swords.

3xTQ go on sale in less than three hours from now. I suggest to be there early, as it's a surprise drop and nobody (except Ashley) knows how limited they are going to be. So..in three hours from now, www.bambalandstore.com , follow the board and this column for more updates. It's the final countdown for the epic Tomorrow Queens sale moment, our Tomorrow Kings and we all waited so long for this!

Ashley posting in his art thread (how he does things) and showing pages from "Fuck It" magazine:
"thats real zip, all the real del, I dont use comps for it.
ill take a shot of them in my sketch books today to show ya"
April - 2010 Mech4.thApril - 2010 Mech3b.thApril - 2010 Mech2n.thApril - 2010 Mech1x.th
"Keeping it real"
"thats how I do it my friends, didnt think anyone really cared etc ?.. "

Posting about Tomorrow Queen and showing this:

April - 2010 Reimi.th

" thats not the box art"
"im actually happy with Reimi grawin, drawn in one fell swoop, two minutes, no white out.. just got up too..
WOOF!"
"nothing dirty about red latex.."
"make the head...."
"its not latex.. i just call it that, latex doesnt have sewn seams, and shaping etc.. its all good... or bad...ohhh "

In less than 15 minutes, 3 x TQ and 3AA exclusive Reimi would be available at http://www.bambalandstore.com, all TQ are going to be Bambaland exclusive, they are 1/6th ( 12″ tall ) and articulated. 260usd for the 3 x TQ pack and 100usd for 3AA exclusive TQ, price includes free shipping worldwide. These TQ?s will not be sold at retail. Available 9-00am April 30th Hong Kong time.

Ashley commenting in his art thread:
"zip = tokyo, its the jetset lifestyle man, I fly in my private bently, get KAWAII schoolgirls to pick it out for me, then I jet back outta there, sipping kriiistaaalll..
but yea, really, when im in tokyo I grab a 100 sheets"
"maybe, bu tthey probably made millions of sheets in the 80's, still selling to mooks like me, when it would be sooo easy to photoshop the zip.. easy, pfft thats for ...... easy path taker types.."
"no, the money is used to make a mountain for me to fuck on..
bummer is, three one bills isnt a comfy heap"

And to save your time, 3AA exclusives are as always limited to one per account. Ten minutes to wait! Be ready! www.bambalandstore.com

I suggest to follow me in Twitter or Facebooks (links in my signature) in next 10-15 minutes, as it less time consuming to write when the toys are up there, than over here..so Facebook and Twitter, will be more faster updated than this column.

And they are up!
Don't be nervous guys, shop is very slow because of the demand, it will work normally in next few minutes or so.
Here is Ashley talking about the sale and asking people not to be nervous now and that everyone who wants a TQ, will get a chance to buy one (at least for now):
"no, I thought it would be nice to have lunch at sizzlers..
oh well, packed lunch it is.."
"no, I thought it would be nice to have lunch at sizzlers..
oh well, packed lunch it is.. "
"powdering up the latex..."
"sizzler is cool for chatting, food, well, I think about all the scalp flakes that drift into the open platters..
HOWARD HUGHES MOMENT, must wash mouth out"
"orders are working, just relax... bamba lovesss yu"
"you wil get a tq, promise...."
"just chill, ill make sure you get a set if you want.. thats why we are here, not to make sizzler comments.."

Ashley talks more about the sale:
"bambaland stumbling like a drunk !"
"you will get a bamba receipt, just takes a while as she is taking on the football team "
"ill be back soon..
hope everyone gets their wish.. i did !"

Good news for non-3AA members:
"unpaid reimi, will go general sale later on..."

3AA TQ Reimi, will come with bot head?!?!?!
"its gonna have a head, coz its cool to have... ohhhh kimmmmm"

3AA exclusives are limited to one per person, I strongly not suggest to try trick Bambalandstore system. Your orders might end up canceled/refunded and you may end up banned from Bambalandstore. So please save yours and ours time, don't be greedy.

3AA Reimi TQ is gone from the store, but will be back soon:
"she will be back"

Ashley thanks for support and talks about the sale:
"not that many errant orders as most people who buy,are 3AA !"
"thanks guys, for support and whatnot !"

3AA exclusive TQ Reimi is back to the store and gone from the store. Follow the store site www.bambalandstore.com , best of luck to everyone who wants one. And if you are 3AA member and already got one, please don't be greedy and allow non-3AA members to buy this beauty, let's keep good spirit up in our community.

Classic blurry shots of WWR Bertie MK3?!

April - 2010 Mk34t.thApril - 2010 Mk33.thApril - 2010 Mk32.thApril - 2010 Mk32.th

And it is!
"MK3 just some production shots from old."

To give new members some idea and remind to old ones here are couple of old Ashley's quotes about Bertie MK3:
"MK3 is the biggest , another half tall, armor plates etc ( has to , at its size its an easy target ), comes in many variations.."
"MK2 is the smallest of all berties, more of a heavy soldier classification, MK3 is the biggest, twice the height of MK2, the heavy gunner/hitter of the berties group, see that that old popbot image of the street scene with bertie walking with jeeps etc for idea."
"MK 3 will be 12" in WWRp
the MK2 run with soldiers, well walk briskly, MK3 are heavy support, offensive bots, slowish, but can carry heavy firepower."
"Bertie MK3 is in production, two versions, single arm/auto cannon, two arm etc."
"Old MK3 just falls hort of 20" by a whisker !"
"two versions, suppression and standard"
"the paintings an the toys are very different.
but MK3 is my fav bertie so far, cool proportions etc
one of its guns is nealy 20"long !"

An image Ashley talks about in the quotes above:

April - 2010 42615220.th

And just to be clear, we know that first we will see MK3 Bertie in 1/6th scale (WWR) and only then in 1/12th scale (WWRp).

Ashley commenting the looks of 3AA TQ Reimi bot head (which will come with the figure):
"bot head is like the one in the Reimi image."

Posting sneak pic of Popbot: Badbot (which is going to be available in Beijing and online at Bambalandstore) and giving some info about kitty:

April - 2010 Badbot1.th

"kitty has no tie, as he losing it now, plus im bored of the look, plus he dont move, never looked good..
here is a badbot sneaky pic"

We will see Kitty with Popbot and all tubes on Popbot&Badbot (as they both have them) are poseable:
"there is a kitty, it comes with popbot."
"tubes are pose-able"

3xTQs are still for sale at www.bambalandstore.com , don't know how long will they stay there, but if you want them, I suggest to make your move and don't sit on the fence.

Ashley about next Adventure Kartel figure: JC
"I have a great scene in the AK comic where JC and Tommy are facing a horde of boiler zombs in a back alley/derelict street etc, its a cold night, lighlty snowing, JC is standing basically in shorts and nothing else, Tommy cocks his head and asks " Man, you must be cold? ", JC just smiles and casually says " The son of god is never cold. " Tommy replies, " no, I guess he wouldnt be..."
Giant brawl ensues...
thats JC !"

What we know so far? 3xTQ packs are still for sale at www.bambalandstore.com and it's very possible that in three hours from now, they would be removed from the store. F5 Bar is still open, but it's going to be closed right after TQ will left the store. The most popular question: Are the 3AA TQs Reimi sold out? Usually Ashley gives us some signs whether it's sold out or not..currently he haven't said anything. Surprise of the night: 3AA TQ Reimi comes with a bot head. Isn't that a good surprise? Totally makes up for lack of her photos.

30.04-01.05

Ashley commenting on why Tomorrow Queens sales are lasting so long:
"unpaid Cody.. and multi orders"
"same with 3 pack.. grrr"

Something awesome from threeA production blog, AK Tommy Mission and friends:

April - 2010 54469249.th

Ashley about Tommy Mission shipping (in May!) and about the photo above:
"may is the month for tommy, thats what Im told."
"no those are not from any set set offered"

Looks like our beloved Tomorrow Queens are removed from Bambalandstore (we can't be sure that they sold out, as there wasn't official confirmation). Even if there will be more tonight, I suppose it would be really limited quantities. No need to keep F5 bar open..
Thank you again for release night full of fun and congrats on getting Tomorrow Queens. It was extremely good to see how our legion members helping each other and not leaving anyone behind. We rock! Thanks to Ash&Kim for another release of rad toys, I love how threeA manages to keep inner child inside us all, always alive and happy. See ya soon in our bar, bar is saying goodbye but will open it's doors sooner than you think.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down