World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+109
aconners1
3a_boltman
Takezo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
counterfeit
Oneluckyboy
pezbanana
papamadoo
thumbtack82
Chivo
Artoo
abex44
Devours
DannyB
Nothing
Matrix
x43x
Chanimation
DpM
BlackBellamy
johnnyhaggis
Beeswax
dragonklien
tango12
fredfran
Mr3AGO
konfucious
Onaux
rikitiki
Firehazzard
Deb Inc.
Bassnoir
fink
slowbrom
d3nnis
altego101
Skipper11x
Wooly
dtrain
Crem
Albino
geisT
wutasi
dextercat69
Tsuba
nixon_3AA
Darthgothikus
gregory
LordPiper
J&J
chiowhon
Grish
Beeratt
zendeluxe
turbs
Beaumont
illproxy
RestlessEye
Toolarmy
Rad Toy Review
Kedao
Danz
ozz
Plastic Robo
BPP
666ways2love
Jubal285ive
3Afan
miracle bubbles
luk
crucial1
Argentix
goddamnanalog
straytoaster
ArtofJeAA
UsedUniverse
regalia
DT2
Siona
ArtWar
gundamben831
ESeffinga
les_trois_as
Sideglide
IronChap
fluppeco
ineedmoretoys
bianco
Ce
Vaxillus
GrandpaStern
dbpom
PiggyV01
7bones
Dar Wolfram
gar
bubs67
Deus Machina
SpiderPig
Utakuninja
jcr518
Losartan
bubblegumking
Mouse9090
grimrealities
ianross
billy_t85
gimbat
113 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Crem Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:30 pm

Wowzers...some nice images and a ton of horror stories about QC on the heavies...I have a deathmask coming at some point( my item being untraceable currently) and hope to score the chase black( slim chance in hell).not wanting another item with issues,hope to dodge the floppies this go around as the process to remedy is a long and winding road...
Was low on dough at drop time and went Skully so my bones lost a member- if I can't locate one on the open market my bones might need to be disbanded...
Guess I will continue my wait and hope I dodge the flop...maybe it's time for AK to have a villain named THE FLOP as we will all hate him to begin with...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by dtrain Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:16 am

gregory wrote:If you end up with a loose body out of the box, email CS. They have been informed and will arrange to have a new body sent

Good show, thanks for being so diligent and helpful on here Gregory. Without your timely, informative tidbits the pitchforks would be advancing at a high rate of speed!
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:50 am

Even after all the delay, I would rather 3A just stop the shipping process on the 3AA Loper set... do a thorough QC check on all stock, due to the reports from the previous Slicers, then resume if no issues or fix the problem right then and there before sending flops out to customers. It would save everyone time, money and headache in the long run. Just make the call and put the QC issues behind you. Please.

I still haven't mailed my Shit Got Real JC "loose as fuck" version back because in the smallest box possible it's a $30+ expense on a figure I already paid over $100 for. Customers just can't be expected to carry that cost when the product arrives defective with no apparent quality checks to catch this stuff on the front end. There.... I waited half the year to repeat what I've said over the last few years...

I know part of it is letting myself give in to premature worries,... but damn if a $300+ Loper Set purchase turns into a QC problem. Anyhow.... totally appreciate Gregory's presence and respones as well. Huge. /rant over
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr3AGO Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:03 am

Why are these the only ones that get replaced?

Mr3AGO
Yesterday Kid

https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:15 am

I'm not 100% sure but I think at the time of the sale it was said that these would come with the new retooled body and since they didn't then that's why they would be replacing any faulty ones?
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:55 am

Albino wrote:Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 18562130105_cb0c0093d4_b

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 18562119705_edf95d252f_b

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 18375934669_1cb654626e_b

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 18371454699_8be48ba75d_b

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 18557632672_efc33d6127_b

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 18374333488_ba992207cc_b

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 18562116055_235ce15fd0_b

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 18559661351_cc5acc4df3_b

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 18375946469_9dd4558d28_b

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 15 18374317548_e2d895284a_b

...to bring some positive vibes back..... dope shots, albino!

my favorite TK ! only topped by the rare all black slicer!

hopefully we will see some happy arrivals from now on!..., this epic TK and LEGION deserves it!
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr3AGO Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:00 am

Bring positive vibes back? Does that mean being disappointed your expensive toy that was supposed to be fixed and its not is a person being negative?
It's all good until it happens to you.

Mr3AGO
Yesterday Kid

https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:21 am

Wooly wrote:Even after all the delay, I would rather 3A just stop the shipping process on the 3AA Loper set... do a thorough QC check on all stock, due to the reports from the previous Slicers, then resume if no issues or fix the problem right then and there before sending flops out to customers. It would save everyone time, money and headache in the long run. Just make the call and put the QC issues behind you. Please.

I still haven't mailed my Shit Got Real JC "loose as fuck" version back because in the smallest box possible it's a $30+ expense on a figure I already paid over $100 for. Customers just can't be expected to carry that cost when the product arrives defective with no apparent quality checks to catch this stuff on the front end. There.... I waited half the year to repeat what I've said over the last few years...

I know part of it is letting myself give in to premature worries,... but damn if a $300+ Loper Set purchase turns into a QC problem. Anyhow.... totally appreciate Gregory's presence and respones as well. Huge. /rant over

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthgothikus Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Just got a reply from CS regarding "Floppy body"

I have to return the original body, (with chest armour inplace), for a replacement body.

So I guess I have to pay shipping on that? I don't think so
Darthgothikus
Darthgothikus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:19 pm

i ran into the same bs with cs regarding my obsidian tk that had bad paint wear on its chin... quite the load of bs having to front the shipping on this stuff to get it fixed.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthgothikus Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:23 pm

I just refused.
Tired of this shit. If 3A want my continued custom they can either send me a new body (I'm happy to destroy the old one once I have a replacement and send pictures), or agree to credit me the postage at the rate it costs me to return.
Either that or our "relationship" is done.
Plenty of other toys out there for me to spend my money on.
Darthgothikus
Darthgothikus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by PiggyV01 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:43 pm

This is why I have stopped buying almost anything from ThreeA (I'm still in for 2000AD and non articulated stuff). It's been happening for years but people tend to forget when there's the odd run of non QC issue ridden figures. It's absurd that it happens so often and even more absurd that the customers are expected to cover the cost of return postage. That said, in my experience if you kick up a fuss it is possible to get hem to cover the costs.

PiggyV01
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:49 pm

We have to strip our new figure, pay to send it back, then wait weeks for it to be returned and then reassemble it!!!
That's bullshit, we've waited long enough, this isn't just a one off its widespread plus the fact they included the stand kind of makes you think they knew about the problem all along.
Unacceptable!
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthgothikus Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:52 pm

You're right piggy, it shouldn't be down to the customer to beg/plead/threaten.

Sideshow Toy are a good example. Get a faulty product, they send a new one, then once your happy, you destroy the original and send pictures.

Don't know if I can be bothered to argue the toss with CS.
Darthgothikus
Darthgothikus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Talked to Siu and CS just now

Instructions are if you end up with a loose body out of the box and it flops over without the tank on, send photo or video evidence to CS and they will arrange to send a replacement body. No need to return the defective body

Colin - you're gonna want to email them back with the photos you took of the body flopping over without the tank on. Feel free to CC me or Gimbs on the emails and we can help if needed

The stand was included because we know the tank is heavy
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthgothikus Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:02 pm

Thanks Gregory - sorry to sound like such a moaner. I love my 3A collection, and am passionate about collecting in general. These sorts of issues take all the fun out of it. I appreciate you are doing all you can to sort this.
I'll send pictures etc later today.
Thanks again
Colin
Darthgothikus
Darthgothikus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouse9090 Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Thanks Colin and Gregory for sorting this one.  

I think a body with loose joints (possibly because of worn molds due to a lot of production) and a heavy battery is not a good combination.
Mouse9090
Mouse9090
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:43 pm

It's not worn molds.  It's poor engineering.  Cut a figure open and take a good look and you'll immediately see all the issues.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:07 pm

Darthgothikus wrote:You're right piggy, it shouldn't be down to the customer to beg/plead/threaten.

Sideshow Toy are a good example. Get a faulty product, they send a new one, then once your happy, you destroy the original and send pictures.

Don't know if I can be bothered to argue the toss with CS.

Ironically I've always wanted to destroy one but luckily as stated they are pretty damn cool about taking care of their customers and never had the "bad egg" to take care of.

As far as this new TK issue AGAIN why is it that the TK's that are mostly bamba releases get the short straw? I mean really??? TK's are supposed to be strong bold characters.
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Toolarmy Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:02 pm

The obsidian body is great, nice tight joints with ratchets etc. Why oh why did the slicers not come with these, it's just bloody stupidity and poor business practice
Toolarmy
Toolarmy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Thanks Gregory, sorry about my early morning rant. I've been looking forward to my Death mask since I first saw him and don't want to be disappointed. I'm very easily pacified though, at least now I know if mine is floppy 3a will make it right. I'm hoping mine will be good but if not I'll try some DIY fixes safe in the knowledge a new one will be on it's way. Now I have to play the waiting game while everyone else gets theirs, maybe tomorrow.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:54 pm

This might have been a good spot to use ABS for the tank. I'm assuming it's vinyl because it has that "look" to it. ABS might have saved some weight and helped the fig stand.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:07 pm

So what's up with this message up on the blog?
How many grenades are the HD Slicers supposed to get?

http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/8jt5jm0uodjh698plj1cpe4nawab4b

HEAVY SLICER GRENADES UPDATE wrote:We will be mailing out the missing 6 grenades to all Heavy Duty Slicer TK supporters!
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:13 pm

^ OK just found out the HD Slicers were supposed to get 12 grenades (seen in the promo photos), but the release only comes with 6.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderPig Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:17 pm

gregory wrote:Talked to Siu and CS just now

Instructions are if you end up with a loose body out of the box and it flops over without the tank on, send photo or video evidence to CS and they will arrange to send a replacement body. No need to return the defective body

Colin - you're gonna want to email them back with the photos you took of the body flopping over without the tank on. Feel free to CC me or Gimbs on the emails and we can help if needed

The stand was included because we know the tank is heavy

hi gregory

That did not work with me.

I bought the Doom came with defective LED, sent back to HK
to fix, because they did not settle with sending other.

They sent back the Doom with the same defect.

I received 2 times the same flawed figure.

I WAS REQUIRED TO SEND THE SECOND TIME.

Sent videos, photos, and did not want to know, I NEED TO SEND THE FIGURE AGAIN
I'm from Brazil and the customs and very expensive.

3x already paid by the figure.

THIS AND A GOOD SERVICE?

Last edited by SpiderPig on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpiderPig
SpiderPig
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next