World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+109
aconners1
3a_boltman
Takezo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
counterfeit
Oneluckyboy
pezbanana
papamadoo
thumbtack82
Chivo
Artoo
abex44
Devours
DannyB
Nothing
Matrix
x43x
Chanimation
DpM
BlackBellamy
johnnyhaggis
Beeswax
dragonklien
tango12
fredfran
Mr3AGO
konfucious
Onaux
rikitiki
Firehazzard
Deb Inc.
Bassnoir
fink
slowbrom
d3nnis
altego101
Skipper11x
Wooly
dtrain
Crem
Albino
geisT
wutasi
dextercat69
Tsuba
nixon_3AA
Darthgothikus
gregory
LordPiper
J&J
chiowhon
Grish
Beeratt
zendeluxe
turbs
Beaumont
illproxy
RestlessEye
Toolarmy
Rad Toy Review
Kedao
Danz
ozz
Plastic Robo
BPP
666ways2love
Jubal285ive
3Afan
miracle bubbles
luk
crucial1
Argentix
goddamnanalog
straytoaster
ArtofJeAA
UsedUniverse
regalia
DT2
Siona
ArtWar
gundamben831
ESeffinga
les_trois_as
Sideglide
IronChap
fluppeco
ineedmoretoys
bianco
Ce
Vaxillus
GrandpaStern
dbpom
PiggyV01
7bones
Dar Wolfram
gar
bubs67
Deus Machina
SpiderPig
Utakuninja
jcr518
Losartan
bubblegumking
Mouse9090
grimrealities
ianross
billy_t85
gimbat
113 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Albino Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:19 pm

I found 6 granades in box with Yoshitsune and 6 in box with Death Mask. Yea, not enough , a figure has two big bags and each has 6 empty slots for granades.

good news! that we'll get more 6. Total wiil be 12.

Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Mr3AGO Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:23 pm

Face palm.
Might be time to revaluate things for real this time.

Mr3AGO
Yesterday Kid

https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Back to top Go down

Post by altego101 Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Mr3AGO wrote:Face palm.
Might be time to revaluate things for real this time.

Face palm is right.  I use to get quality figures from Threea, but after my Lasstraunaut helmet QC issue and now this.  This is the my only open order that I am waiting on and itll be my last.  Its just plain disheartening to read about all the QC issues with a figure we have been waiting months for.  Now with the one figure alone we have loose bodies AND missing parts.  You'd think a company thats been around for this long would learn to get their act together.  It seems like its getting progressively worse and just arent isolated events.  Use to be fun to collect now its just a chore to see what we need to get fixed and how long we need to wait for parts. Crying or Very sad

altego101
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr3AGO Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:50 am

I think it's just as frustrating when people who have not got as burned don't understand your frustration and dont realize that it's only a matter of time until they get burned. It's Russian roulette.
People aren't being "negative" if they have hundreds of dollars of brand new floppy and QC ridden toys they can't even resell.

Last edited by Mr3AGO on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr3AGO
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rad Toy Review Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:51 am

QC issues are def a thing from time to time.. And I get the frustration when it's mishandled. But for me that's been far and few between.. I've had maybe 4 or 5 items with regrettable, unexplainably, head scratching qc problems since I started collecting 3A.. what, 5,6 years ago? And really, the only time I've had any heartache on replacement parts has been when they're out of stock.
Anyway, I'm not saying this stuff doesn't need to be kept up with, the cage rattled or that folks arnt really having issues/frustrations... but in my experience, ThreeA's CS has been more often than not, on point.
Rad Toy Review
Rad Toy Review
Kitty Litter

http://www.radtoyreview.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 am

Wrong thread I know but the whole Graveyard Bertie thing is an example of bad handling. Then again that's my only real complaint after 4yrs 3aa and it looks like this is being handled well so I guess I don't have a whole lot to complain about after 30-50 figures.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:04 am

CS has always been good to me. If a part was available, they have always accommodated my needs fairly quick. (only exception was that i never got a tee or patch with lass.) QC has been really hit and miss though.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:09 am

hopefully threeA will consider boosting the QC checks before items ship so all this can be avoided.

if you have been burned many times or a few or never, regardless i think all can agree making QC a priority is important.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr3AGO Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:30 am

Yes, exactly! And be considerate to others feelings!

Mr3AGO
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by RestlessEye Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:11 am

Anyone picking up the DA Ninja TK?
RestlessEye
RestlessEye
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:56 am

Well, I'm out fellas.
I'll probably still poke my head in here every once in a while to talk movies and TV and such, but this shit is the final nail in the long-time-coming coffin of Ash's making.

Selling the majority of my collection (including quite a few customs/bashes) on the FB 3ABST if anyone is interested.

I'm super bummed to miss out on my "free" long-time-grail - an original TQ headsculpt - but I'm not spending $1 more on anything 3A, beginning with what would have been my first purchase of 2015: The Archer.. $160 for a kitbash and an (I'm assuming) unarticulated baby? Should have been $120 at the most.

You can fleece some other suckers now, Ash.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 Tumblr_lyzkmw17ih1r41tvao1_500
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 am

bubblegumking wrote:Well, I'm out fellas.
I'll probably still poke my head in here every once in a while to talk movies and TV and such, but this shit is the final nail in the long-time-coming coffin of Ash's making.

Selling the majority of my collection (including quite a few customs/bashes) on the FB 3ABST if anyone is interested.

I'm super bummed to miss out on my "free" long-time-grail - an original TQ headsculpt - but I'm not spending $1 more on anything 3A, beginning with what would have been my first purchase of 2015: The Archer.. $160 for a kitbash and an (I'm assuming) unarticulated baby? Should have been $120 at the most.

You can fleece some other suckers now, Ash.

understandable for sure, feel as tho i have one foot out door of collecting more threeA as it is myself.

but PLEASE  Smile  do stay and kick it with us Bk, your very cool and have enjoyed interacting with you many times and reading posts and thoughts from you and would hate to lose you here on the outpost.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:43 am

here is my Yo"shit"sune... Arrived TODAY!
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:15 am

Lol.  Damn, that should be a marionette. Add some strings to it. Razz
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by d3nnis Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:40 am

Can someone post some pictures using the stand?
d3nnis
d3nnis
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Grish Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:47 am

Oh my god Cthulhu that's some crazy shit. Unexeptable, unexcusable!
Grish
Grish
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Grish Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:53 am

But seriously how do you pick that body up and willingly but it in the box and seal it up for shipping to a paying customer? It's mental.
Grish
Grish
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:00 am

I think what we all fail to remember is this stuff is "Made in China/Hong Kong".  And the reason they are "Made in China" is 'cause of the cheap labor.  And with cheap labor, you're not going to get the best of products at times.  Sad, but that's most likely the reality.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:03 pm

There was no mention of the Heavy Slicers needing a stand when listed on Bamba, correct?
That's some false advertising shit, especially after Ash repeatedly stated that he wouldn't ever release a figure that couldn't stand on it's own.

First Lass and now the Heavy Slicers..
not good.
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by abex44 Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:08 pm

Ash posted all the Heavies standing up all on their own over 5 months ago on his instagram...
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 KCptYbL
so much for the "final production check" I guess

This is the same problem 3A runs into time and time again. QC QC QC

Last edited by abex44 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

abex44
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:15 pm

^ I know..
that, combined with 3A not producing anything I'm interested in for nearly a year and their complete lack of respect for their customers / assbackwards business model is exactly why I'm done.
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by abex44 Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:23 pm

I figured with all the promises and time they would evolve, but sadly no. Not nearly enough at least.
This stuff is still going on 6 years into the business and bottom line the excuses are wearing thin.
CS makes up for some of it, but the reoccurring issues are beyond getting old.

abex44
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:28 pm

The real issue is this isn't old news, its been happening for a while now. My last 7 bones release, slicer, has the same floppy body. There are lots of other examples too in recent memory, but what does complaining do?!

I've contacted CS with every issue I've had, always the same response. Mail it back or fix it yourself... always end up DIY, but its like turning the other cheek in a sense...

I want to keep enjoying ThreeA, but it doesn't have the same allure as it once did.  It's really turned into Hit-N-Miss with these figure releases. Not sure I'll be able to show my support if giving my money upfront, waiting 10+ months and getting something sub-par is the new norm...

I get the made in China thing, but honestly none of my older figures are anything like the newer ones and they haven't changed the manufacturing country of origin as far as I know. Haste makes waste, but who cares when you got their $$$.

Last edited by Cthulhu on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Toolarmy Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:30 pm

So I had to varnish the ankle peanuts to tighten them, and then after a lot of messing about I was able to stand him on his own, and he feels pretty secure. I genuinely love this figure, but it's not one that you can keep playing with as it just feels way too damn fragile
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 16 LseOB6zl
Toolarmy
Toolarmy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by abex44 Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:33 pm

My thought is that they did not spec the bodies when they went into paint application and went ahead and packaged, but later noticed quite a few floppy bodies.
They chose to incorporate a stand into packaging and moved forward to shipping hoping it would suffice to remedy some problems or trick those who might not know better.
This would make sense for the delays, but this is only a hypothesis. Regardless a huge disservice to everyone who paid money NEARLY A YEAR in advance.

abex44
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next