World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+109
aconners1
3a_boltman
Takezo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
counterfeit
Oneluckyboy
pezbanana
papamadoo
thumbtack82
Chivo
Artoo
abex44
Devours
DannyB
Nothing
Matrix
x43x
Chanimation
DpM
BlackBellamy
johnnyhaggis
Beeswax
dragonklien
tango12
fredfran
Mr3AGO
konfucious
Onaux
rikitiki
Firehazzard
Deb Inc.
Bassnoir
fink
slowbrom
d3nnis
altego101
Skipper11x
Wooly
dtrain
Crem
Albino
geisT
wutasi
dextercat69
Tsuba
nixon_3AA
Darthgothikus
gregory
LordPiper
J&J
chiowhon
Grish
Beeratt
zendeluxe
turbs
Beaumont
illproxy
RestlessEye
Toolarmy
Rad Toy Review
Kedao
Danz
ozz
Plastic Robo
BPP
666ways2love
Jubal285ive
3Afan
miracle bubbles
luk
crucial1
Argentix
goddamnanalog
straytoaster
ArtofJeAA
UsedUniverse
regalia
DT2
Siona
ArtWar
gundamben831
ESeffinga
les_trois_as
Sideglide
IronChap
fluppeco
ineedmoretoys
bianco
Ce
Vaxillus
GrandpaStern
dbpom
PiggyV01
7bones
Dar Wolfram
gar
bubs67
Deus Machina
SpiderPig
Utakuninja
jcr518
Losartan
bubblegumking
Mouse9090
grimrealities
ianross
billy_t85
gimbat
113 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by gar Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:07 pm

wutasi wrote:scratch TK Snowblind appears as TKLUB # 4 in my order history, so does the description in the item page.
https://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=00000tklbsb

Yes but TKlub was 3AA exclusive and Snowblind was not.
Also it doesn't states it counts towards a free TQ in the product description like Ronin Sun does.

RONIN TK SNOWBLIND
  • 1x 1/6th scale, fully articulated figure, comes packaged in oldschool box with sticker label.  Also included TKLUB RONIN SNOWBLIND poster! oh yea, different head to SUN!!!
  • Sale is only complete once the paypal transaction is done.
  • ship in 1st quarter 2014
  • Orders are not transferable to third parties
  • Please do not click "cash" unless you pay it by Alipay
  • ThreeA reserves the right to cancel the orders if improper purpose is supspected
TKLUB FOUR RONIN TK SUN
  • 1x 1/6th scale, fully articulated figure, comes packaged in oldschool box with sticker label. First of the four TK's needed to redeem for Classic TQ random colorway. ( TKLUB FOUR, FIVE, SIX and SEVEN required for free TQ, customer pays shipping for the TQ). Also included TKLUB RONIN SUN poster!
  • Sale is only complete once the paypal transaction is done.
  • ship in 1st quarter 2014
  • Orders are not transferable to third parties
  • Please do not click "cash" unless you pay it by Alipay
  • ThreeA reserves the right to cancel the orders if improper purpose is supspected

Order details according to my order history:
Items Ordered:
  • 1 of : RONIN TK SNOWBLIND last batch
Items Ordered:
  • 1 of : TKLUB FOUR - RONIN TK SUN

Admin

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Skipper11x Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:14 pm

Got my floppy bastard today, looks great but can't stand or do fucking anything other than flop forward or back. And wasn't Deathmask supposed to come with red grenades! Like the 1:1 Deathmask shirt that came in the red Deathmask grenade container, worst figure I've ever gotten from any company, this I'd expect from a $10 toy not for what I/we paid for this useless crap.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Don't be too frustrated, email to CS the figure and they will send u the replacement body once it is done. Cheers

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:06 am

Yeah I know, I've emailed CS and am awaiting their reply. I'm just a big kid looking forward to his new toy then it arrives broken. I'll be alright whenever the new body arrives (as long as it's not another year).
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:18 am

CS wrote me back, they're working on replacement bodies (and a replacement head for mine) and should be sending them out soon. Very Happy
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:54 am

Shame about the QC, the hands keep dropping off on mine but I'm working on it with cling film. No fixing the body though but I am a patient guy (you kinda have to be when dealing with 3a) I would have liked a skull symbol on the chest plate but no biggie and I would have liked the red grenades. Such a near miss but if they come through with a new body that doesn't require too much disassembly/reassembling then I'm sure this guy can regain his top spot.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:59 am

gar wrote:Items Ordered:

• 1 of : RONIN TK SNOWBLIND last batch

So confusing... my order history reads "TKLUB FOUR - RONIN TK SNOWBLIND"
Seriously I am going to use this for dispute if 3A tries to invalidate my SB purchases towards the TQ
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:13 am

^ You can try to dispute it, but it was 100% said from the first announcement for Snowblind that he didn't count towards the Klub since he wasn't a 3AA-exclusive..
On the blog, in the forum and on Bambaland.
bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:39 am

Skipper11x wrote:Yeah I know, I've emailed CS and am awaiting their reply. I'm just a big kid looking forward to his new toy then it arrives broken. I'll be alright whenever the new body arrives (as long as it's not another year).

Same here, floppy as fuck.

Do we still need to send video of the floppy body and, if so, do we send the video as an attachment or do we need to post in somewhere and send CS a link to it?
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:44 am

Dar Wolfram wrote:
Skipper11x wrote:Yeah I know, I've emailed CS and am awaiting their reply. I'm just a big kid looking forward to his new toy then it arrives broken. I'll be alright whenever the new body arrives (as long as it's not another year).

Do we still need to send video of the floppy body and, if so, do we send the video as an attachment or do we need to post in somewhere and send CS a link to it?

They will need something other than just email, I sent them a youtube video link
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:46 am

Phone attachment or you can also send a few photos

Just make sure the back/tank is off in them so they can see that the body is defective
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:50 am

Thanks Wutasi and Gregory! Smile
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:57 am

Oh man that sounds like so much work, I mean they were the ones at fault in the first place. I sent a pic of mine but I have no idea how to send a video link. And it is such a pain to strip down my new TK to remove the tank etc. This sounds like make enough hoops to jump through and eventually they'll give up. At the moment I'm trying to find a pose that I can leave him balanced in but for now I'm not removing anything and am not going to learn how to post a video, as I said I'm the customer who received a faulty product, they should be jumping through hoops to keep me happy. I've been 3aa for 4yrs now, have never asked for much/anything until now and have spent hundreds/thousands of dollars with this company. At the end of the day I only want the figure I bought and paid for almost a year in advance.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:05 am

They require photos or video(optional) so they know the person actually has the figure in hand

gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:09 am

I sent a video. They replied a few days later..it was a pretty easy process. Still sad it's floppy..but at least a makegood is coming.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:16 am

Sorry Gregory, didn't realize it was you. I've always been very supportive to you Gar and Gimby and appreciate all you guys do. I hate to keep complaining but 99.9% of my dealing with 3a has been beyond positive. I've sent a photo so wait and see. I'm just a big kid who wants his toys.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:12 am

Also sent my email to CS with vid.
How can an entire crew of toy box stuffers not notice that all the figures they're packing are floppy ?
Boggles the mind it does.
I think from now on when we all order from Bambaland there is a box on the order page for a message.
We should all write in the box "CHECK FOR FLOPPY BODY OR LOOSE JOINTS" from now on because it seems no one there is reminding them to do so.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RestlessEye Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:18 am

Had a chance to open my heavy slicers today. Yep, floppy bodies. And deathmask has a busted left arm too - ugh. I also only received 6 unpainted grenades with each figure. Its a shame because otherwise I really like the way they turned out - and I generally don't like the long faced TKs. Guess I'll be sending pics off to CS.
RestlessEye
RestlessEye
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:33 am

Dar Wolfram wrote:...

There's a joke in there somewhere. Razz
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaumont Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:10 am

I thought mine had a floppy body, Then I took the battery pack off and saw that the joints were all good. it was that large-ass pack that made the body seem loose.

I wonder if people are ignoring the stand and expect him to to stand on its own with that heavy pack on its back.
Beaumont
Beaumont
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderPig Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:22 am

Sleep

Last edited by SpiderPig on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
SpiderPig
SpiderPig
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:23 am

let me guess the huge backpack is vinyl...? isnt there another material that would have been better cuz its lighter?

reminds me of the heavy bram rpg.

illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:29 am

They probably went with vinyl 'cause it is lighter. I think the only other option was to make it out of fabric.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:33 am

Chivo wrote:They probably went with vinyl 'cause it is lighter.  I think the only other option was to make it out of fabric.  

yeah? not thin hollow pvc?

i.e. i have some pvc hollow model kits that are light as a feather.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:45 am

PVC huh? Didn't think about that. I thought about ABS or styrene. But I think styrene would be too fragile and either break during shipping or someone's heavy hands. ABS or PVC don't know too much about. Do they function well with paints?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next