World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+109
aconners1
3a_boltman
Takezo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
counterfeit
Oneluckyboy
pezbanana
papamadoo
thumbtack82
Chivo
Artoo
abex44
Devours
DannyB
Nothing
Matrix
x43x
Chanimation
DpM
BlackBellamy
johnnyhaggis
Beeswax
dragonklien
tango12
fredfran
Mr3AGO
konfucious
Onaux
rikitiki
Firehazzard
Deb Inc.
Bassnoir
fink
slowbrom
d3nnis
altego101
Skipper11x
Wooly
dtrain
Crem
Albino
geisT
wutasi
dextercat69
Tsuba
nixon_3AA
Darthgothikus
gregory
LordPiper
J&J
chiowhon
Grish
Beeratt
zendeluxe
turbs
Beaumont
illproxy
RestlessEye
Toolarmy
Rad Toy Review
Kedao
Danz
ozz
Plastic Robo
BPP
666ways2love
Jubal285ive
3Afan
miracle bubbles
luk
crucial1
Argentix
goddamnanalog
straytoaster
ArtofJeAA
UsedUniverse
regalia
DT2
Siona
ArtWar
gundamben831
ESeffinga
les_trois_as
Sideglide
IronChap
fluppeco
ineedmoretoys
bianco
Ce
Vaxillus
GrandpaStern
dbpom
PiggyV01
7bones
Dar Wolfram
gar
bubs67
Deus Machina
SpiderPig
Utakuninja
jcr518
Losartan
bubblegumking
Mouse9090
grimrealities
ianross
billy_t85
gimbat
113 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Crem Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:39 am

Sucks that issues like these surface and take some of luster away from a beautiful figure. At this point in the game I would figure the body issues would be a thing of the past, but they seem no closer to a resolution today than the first time issues surfaced.maybe in the future figures with large backpacks and gear can be designed with a counterbalance front tank or maybe the use of weights or magnets to help lend support...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Chivo Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:23 am

You guys should be reported to TK services for Shaken TK syndrome. tongue But seriously, you're right. You'd think after all these years 3A would make a good firm body.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by miracle bubbles Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:51 am

Are all the bodies the same? Seems Wu and F Legion pandas and Zomb MD didn't have floppy bodies but now TKs do? Or maybe the TKs were started before the AK figs? Makes my head hurt. Bummed for you all with this problem. Still wish my Oppenheimer wasn't a floppy mess.
miracle bubbles
miracle bubbles
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:48 am

It's probably an easy fix on your Oppenheimer if it's the torso. You just have to unscrew the ab section and add something to the ball post to tighten it up.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by abex44 Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:58 am

Dreading receiving my package, but I am filming the box opening to send to threeA. It's nonsense that they are requiring a video. As if they are blameless in this to require their customers to submit proof over there own error.
Year 6 people.... year 6 and going on 7.
Ridiculous

abex44
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr3AGO Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:39 am

I personally think its because so many people fix their problems instead of reporting them. Fans enable 3As behavior. All of the newer TKs I got that had issues i complained about i was told by fans constantly "yeah, mine is lose too but I fixed it". Or "Yea mine is broken too but I fixed it".
Threea can only fix what they know. And they need to know wether you fix or not because of this still happening...

Mr3AGO
Yesterday Kid

https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:14 am

Oh they damn well know the issues. They have to since they are assembling and packaging these floppy bastards. You know I think they knew they had a problem but the cost of fixing it took 6-7 years to drop Obsidian body into the works. And Like I said and was concerned with from the get go on Heavy TK slicer was It took them so long to produce I thought that maybe, just maybe they had to disassemble the line and put new bodies in to prevent outrage amongst fans. Well, guess I was right, they just kept the floppies in and went with it. I Agree if Archer is floppy man your gonna see even more people drop 3A and move to hot toys or sideshow toys. All I know is there toys seem well put together but man they are way out of budget. We complain about high cost I have to say 3A+ 3AA membership is reasonable for the collector. Just a few thoughts overall.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:03 am

Mr3AGO wrote:I personally think its because so many people fix their problems instead of reporting them. Fans enable 3As behavior. All of the newer TKs I got that had issues i complained about i was told by fans constantly "yeah, mine is lose too but I fixed it". Or "Yea mine is broken too but I fixed it".
Threea can only fix what they know. And they need to know wether you fix or not because of this still happening...

Did you ever consider they contacted CS in the past and didn't get the kind of service that was satisfactory to their needs? So they took it upon themselves to learn to fix their toys to be constructive rather than sit on their hands and wig out on a forum where no one of direct customer service use is available to help?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr3AGO Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 am

They ALL said they didn't bother. Seriously. It's very common. In fact I always see posts of people saying "this came in ..., but I'm just gonna fix it or customize it since its not right" I'm constantly shocked.

Btw are you saying the pople here have "wigged out"?
Pretty sure Garth's post got the ball rolling for replacements and Gregory to respond and help everyone.

Mr3AGO
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanimation Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:21 pm

question guys, are the ankle guards supposed to be attached to the shoes or its a separate piece from the shoe?
Chanimation
Chanimation
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:43 pm

You mean the armour like thingy on the shoe? If so, "should" be fully attached to the shoe(s). My Yoshit are fully attached. Dmask's left, nope. Careful with the two small bolts. I have to go CSI with a torchlight in my room to search for it after one dropped to the floor. And glue on. Very random QC concern/issue occurrence here. And they forgot to put in the other 6 grenades but at least they acknowledged it and would resend.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

http://fatgeckoblogii.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthgothikus Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Got a response from Customer services regarding my video of "Floppy Body"

Hi Colin,

Thanks for sending us video for reference.
We will send the replacement body to you once we made.
Thanks and have a nice day!
Best Wishes
3A CS

A big thank you to Gregory for taking a lead on this, and thank you to CS for acting correctly to solve the problem.

Doesn't change the fact that we shouldn't be having to deal with issues like this.
Let's be honest, the Floppy body issue has been with us for a long time. I have numerous 3A figures which are difficult or impossible to pose without having to make "allowances" for loose hips and torso joints. Yarro, Oppenheimer Zomb, Zomb Soldiers, Red Night JC, Zomb MD, GIDKIN..... Infact, most of the male figures from the past 18 months.
Some are worse than others but the heavy slicer just went too far - the addition of the backpack, even with a stand, just made him a joke.

Obviously I'm happy with the outcome (assuming the replacement is OK and doesn't take a year to ship!), but long term this is bad for 3A. The time, money and resources having to be diverted into fixing QC issues is just taking away from new, fresh ideas and collectibles.

I really hope this is a turning point and 3A get back on point. I want to continue supporting a company "Who does things different" but not when "different" means "worse"

OK, I'm done! Now to sit back and see what gets sent out....
Darthgothikus
Darthgothikus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:07 pm

Mr3AGO wrote:They ALL said they didn't bother. Seriously. It's very common. In fact I always see posts of people saying "this came in ..., but I'm just gonna fix it or customize it since its not right" I'm constantly shocked.

Pretty sure Garth's post got the ball rolling for replacements and Gregory to respond and help everyone.

Dude, seriously?  To put the blame on these "fixer" folks who are customers as well is idiotic.  And no I'm not calling you an idiot.  I'm just saying the way you are thinking is kind of off.  The blame should be put squarely on 3A.  They are the company.  They should take responsibility for any issues that come their way.   Sure if you don't contact CS, then you can't complain about your figures still having issues.  But like I said, I'm sure some of these folks that fix their figures have contacted CS in the past and have had less than satifactory results.  Anyway, I'm not here to fan the flames which you seem to be doing by focusing on specific words in my comment rather than trying to understand my overall perspective.  And yes people are wigging out if they are already in panic mode when they have yet to receive their figures.  Sure it's understandable, but I think if you're in panic mode, you can't look at your figure with a clear perspective.  In panic mode, you are already skewed in your perspective and perhaps not only see the figure with the issues that you have already read about, but also perhaps start to look for other issues which may or may not be real issues.    
Anyway, enough of this discussion.  All I really care about is folks getting a figure they enjoy whether they fix it themselves or they get the company to fix it for them.  

Please show us the results of when you guys receive you're fixed figures.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:44 pm

nothing wrong with peeps fanning the flame, everybody is entiteled to it, 3A lit the flame and they should put it out, without burning too many customers, simple.
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:15 pm

miracle bubbles wrote:Are all the bodies the same? Seems Wu and F Legion pandas and Zomb MD didn't have floppy bodies but now TKs do? Or maybe the TKs were started before the AK figs? Makes my head hurt. Bummed for you all with this problem. Still wish my Oppenheimer wasn't a floppy mess.

No my Wu and F Legion pandas and Zomb MD had floppies. So when's that Archer?
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Yay, all black Death Mask on blister card is coming!
https://instagram.com/p/3vULNfzOyQ/?taken-by=ashleywoodart
backcard:
https://instagram.com/p/3vURDxTOyW/?taken-by=ashleywoodart

"I"ll take an extra wobbly one!  Razz

Hopefully not only for SDCC and easy to score if DM TK eventually hits bamba!

This would be my first TK and if Ash release a black TK Hunter (a Death Mask Hunter would be killer!) , this could be a deadly Duo on my little shelf... Cool

Also a "red Death Mask" variation would look sick, as blood red and black always look fantastic... bounce
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by miracle bubbles Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Who is going to sdcc and wants to ask Ash face to face about floppy bodies?
miracle bubbles
miracle bubbles
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:11 pm

So, there is a blister carded version of ol Dead Death Mask?

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 18 KKRjfmU
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:55 pm

I was thinking maybe a show exclusive? Tokyo show, perhaps?
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr3AGO Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Chivo wrote:
Mr3AGO wrote:They ALL said they didn't bother. Seriously. It's very common. In fact I always see posts of people saying "this came in ..., but I'm just gonna fix it or customize it since its not right" I'm constantly shocked.

Dude, seriously?  To put the blame on these "fixer" folks who are customers as well is idiotic.  And no I'm not calling you an idiot.  I'm just saying the way you are thinking is kind of off.  The blame should be put squarely on 3A.  They are the company.  They should take responsibility for any issues that come their way.   Sure if you don't contact CS, then you can't complain about your figures still having issues.  But like I said, I'm sure some of these folks that fix their figures have contacted CS in the past and have had less than satifactory results.  Anyway, I'm not here to fan the flames which you seem to be doing by focusing on specific words in my comment rather than trying to understand my overall perspective.  And yes people are wigging out if they are already in panic mode when they have yet to receive their figures.  Sure it's understandable, but I think if you're in panic mode, you can't look at your figure with a clear perspective.  In panic mode, you are already skewed in your perspective and perhaps not only see the figure with the issues that you have already read about, but also perhaps start to look for other issues which may or may not be real issues.    
Anyway, enough of this discussion.  All I really care about is folks getting a figure they enjoy whether they fix it themselves or they get the company to fix it for them.  

Please show us the results of when you guys receive you're fixed figures.  

Not fighting with you. Just saying 3A needs to know when problems occur that they obviously missed . It's import that people contact CS even if they fix their problem or not so the company ALWAYS knows how big the screw up is.
Honestly I don't understand the rest of your post about panic mode though. That thinking seems odd. If my toy is fine my perspective is fine. Cool Very Happy Razz

Mr3AGO
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:00 pm

Yeah..thinking some kind of show fig as well. It's cool though, I like the blister.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:01 pm

SDCC? Bamba Premade? Floppy? Want!!! Cool

At least, tight joints when keep carded! tongue
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr3AGO Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:12 pm

Great move by the company to give people a chance and limit high priced flips!! Well done!

Mr3AGO
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:29 pm

ESeffinga wrote:I was thinking maybe a show exclusive? Tokyo show, perhaps?

Ashley said that they were for Bamba and 3AA would have first bite )
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:30 pm

^
^
Dead horse bro....
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next