World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+109
aconners1
3a_boltman
Takezo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
counterfeit
Oneluckyboy
pezbanana
papamadoo
thumbtack82
Chivo
Artoo
abex44
Devours
DannyB
Nothing
Matrix
x43x
Chanimation
DpM
BlackBellamy
johnnyhaggis
Beeswax
dragonklien
tango12
fredfran
Mr3AGO
konfucious
Onaux
rikitiki
Firehazzard
Deb Inc.
Bassnoir
fink
slowbrom
d3nnis
altego101
Skipper11x
Wooly
dtrain
Crem
Albino
geisT
wutasi
dextercat69
Tsuba
nixon_3AA
Darthgothikus
gregory
LordPiper
J&J
chiowhon
Grish
Beeratt
zendeluxe
turbs
Beaumont
illproxy
RestlessEye
Toolarmy
Rad Toy Review
Kedao
Danz
ozz
Plastic Robo
BPP
666ways2love
Jubal285ive
3Afan
miracle bubbles
luk
crucial1
Argentix
goddamnanalog
straytoaster
ArtofJeAA
UsedUniverse
regalia
DT2
Siona
ArtWar
gundamben831
ESeffinga
les_trois_as
Sideglide
IronChap
fluppeco
ineedmoretoys
bianco
Ce
Vaxillus
GrandpaStern
dbpom
PiggyV01
7bones
Dar Wolfram
gar
bubs67
Deus Machina
SpiderPig
Utakuninja
jcr518
Losartan
bubblegumking
Mouse9090
grimrealities
ianross
billy_t85
gimbat
113 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by chiowhon Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 pm

All Black Death mask. Please make it easily available to all members

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by wutasi Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Chanimation wrote:question guys, are the ankle guards supposed to be attached to the shoes or its a separate piece from the shoe?

Both of my slicers have one guard off and the other glued, so I am guessing it's supposed to be affixed to the shoe.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthgothikus Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:14 am

wutasi wrote:
Chanimation wrote:question guys, are the ankle guards supposed to be attached to the shoes or its a separate piece from the shoe?

Both of my slicers have one guard off and the other glued, so I am guessing it's supposed to be affixed to the shoe.

Both mine fell off when I undressed him, just realised I had put them back back to front....grrrrr now I have to re-pose him again Mad
Darthgothikus
Darthgothikus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by LordPiper Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:02 am

email to CS sent requesting new body along with pictures of the fucked up shitty useless piece of shit body they came on. Hope for a replacement soon. will post what they say in response.

Also, my fig's weapon hand keeps falling out and the ankle guards are not glued to the shoes. Seems like a common issue from what I read but I will accept that as long as they send me a body that can stand upright.
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:17 am

Piper- you get just the 7bones one or multiples? You usually get your stuff the day before me but I have yet to receive my heavy...I went Skully face( hoping fer the all blackun) myself...also hope my bloke is free of the flop-though CS has been helpful with issues in the past,having to go through the motions for an item you just received is a drag( currently going thru a similar thing with a horkey/pushead piece- documenting damage and playing email tag is time consuming).

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by LordPiper Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:26 am

Adam, I picked up 2 Deathmask and 1 7bones as well as the loper set. I've only received the 2 deathmasks to date. One of the deathmasks and 7bone is for a friend. I dumped the 7bones a long time ago as I felt like the last 2-3 releases were mailed in and simply done as an afterthought. Even looking at the heavy slicer 7bone you can see a clear departure from the original concept and colorway.

Hope you get yours soon and I hope you have a solid body cuz its hella frustrating to have a figure that can't even stand upright.
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:59 am

Just opened my Deathmask.
Loose (not floppy) torso, everything else fairly solid (thank God). Going to try the rubberband trick, thanks Darth.
Left shoe armor was not attached but right one was. Hands seem pretty solid as well.
Unfortunately we're still getting folded up posters. Crying or Very sad
Super stoked with this guy. When I get the time, I'm going to pose and display with other TK's. Hopefully the Loper will be solid and not loosey goosey.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by fink Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:53 am

Darthgothikus wrote:What do you think of him Finkster?

haha totally conflicted.

ive been scaling back big tim eon 3A, moving a lot of things on, one of which was going to be my 7bones so far.
when i opened the box and saw this guy i was like wtf, theyve sent me teh wrong one!!

i looked at some pics of the deathmask dude on fb and realised mine was different and kinda , jeez i love him Smile
didnt want to remov ehim from the box thouhg when i heard there were issues Razz

he has a loose foot (and foot armour loose)
loose abdomen
loose right shoulder
something else i cant remember

been in touch with CS need to get some pics or vid to them
BUT!
after getting a bit bored with TKs im really digging this guy and have decided to keep the 7bones and hunt a regular yoshi

TLDR
i like him Very Happy
fink
fink
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassnoir Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:27 am

...I'm still waiting on my Death Mask...my hope is that ASH and THREEA CS are paying attention...with full knowledge that the US market is NOT their biggest concern the whole tone of THIS thread will HOPEFULLY give them some concern...in my six member years I am hard pressed to remember this level of bad blood and vibes towards THREEA...Ash is the face of this and so the brunt of the criticism directed towards him is understandable....it would be in THREEA's interest to acknowledge these issues beyond the missing six grenades...which are clearly the LEAST of their problems....RESPOND ALREADY and end the madness....
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Bassnoir
Bassnoir
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Grish Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Death Archer from Ash's Instagram.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 19 060AF04C-236F-4234-BDA5-D746A089D1D6

Too cool.
Edit* Ash says that this will be a 3aa drop.

Last edited by Grish on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grish
Grish
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Grish Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:04 pm

Koi cape is awesome!
Grish
Grish
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Death Archer...after all the drama, still hoping to get this.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

http://fatgeckoblogii.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:18 pm

like that skull baby
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:20 pm

If he's got the skull face and all, might have to grab. Was going to pass but now thinking about it. Baby skull face too!?
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm

looks like a cool concept. rather go for death archer if it qualifies for the tklub thingy. hell, probably will regardless.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Cool, Mulder...eh, Archer and Skully! Very Happy

As a non-TK guy, i really diggin the Death Mask concept, it`s very dark an unique....

geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 666ways2love Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:40 pm

...and people wonder why 3A doesn't fully address poor QC

"Man, Fk 3A. I'm so sick of them making substan......o look, a new TK. Awesome. I'm buying it!"

confused
666ways2love
666ways2love
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Cognitive dissonance. Want it. But the random QC monster issue...sigh.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

http://fatgeckoblogii.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Cthulhu wrote:looks like a cool concept. rather go for death archer if it qualifies for the tklub thingy. hell, probably will regardless.

yes, that would work for me too
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:09 pm

meh, dutch door... damned if you, catch 22... blah blah blah. so long as they fix the problem then its progress, think 3A is just getting a little too big for its breeches and start to loose sight of the fundamentals. Devils in the details and ambition is blinding sometimes... *End Transmission*
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr3AGO Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:27 pm

666ways2love wrote:...and people wonder why 3A doesn't fully address poor QC

"Man, Fk 3A. I'm so sick of them making substan......o look, a new TK. Awesome. I'm buying it!"

confused

Well said! Spot on!

Mr3AGO
Yesterday Kid

https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Inc. Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Anyone already received Heavy or DeathMask in Europe?
I asked CS for tracking 10 days ago, they replied they will send when it's ready, but i've not heard anything since...
Think i'll hit them again.

Deb Inc.
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:40 pm

Deb they have arrived in UK & Ireland since the start of the week. I'm still waiting for mine while a friend of mine got his 2 days ago.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Inc. Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Thanks for the info Skipper.
Finally received tracking from CS, both are in transit in Netherlands, while im in Belgium.
Hopefully, it will allow me to avoid customs.
Fingers crossed Question

Deb Inc.
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:33 pm

Archer looks rad, but baby is a thermos with a head on.
Is that his cloning test tube that he is outgrowing? Heh.

I might pop for Death Archer and roll the bones (on whether he has any, or arrives a rag doll), because it may end up a pretty cool set that I'll kick myself for skipping.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next