World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIGHTY SQUARE

+59
Matrix
soph-net
Vaxillus
dbpom
Mr3AGO
johnnyhaggis
papamadoo
pezbanana
3Afan
christopherswalls
Solodice
memecomplex
Bassnoir
zzzzz
Plastic Robo
abex44
card
Cthulhu
koonfasa
expathos
chiowhon
raveer
Weeb
beeto bot
SzuTsung
ainxx
Arroneous422
Toolarmy
666ways2love
zbrushman
IronChap
shepherd1
Beats n Dahbi
fluppeco
Jahright
lillyshia
Beaumont
thumbtack82
venom666
x43x
Oneluckyboy
soulburn
Drip
illproxy
Siona
ESeffinga
gar
ozz
YING
Skipper11x
gundamben831
counterfeit
Dolly
Argentix
Mouse9090
geisT
wutasi
Albino
gimbat
63 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 14 Empty Re: MIGHTY SQUARE

Post by Plastic Robo Sat May 23, 2015 3:09 am

Argentix wrote:
x43x wrote:
Plastic Robo wrote:
Toolarmy wrote:I wanted the Meow mighty, but knew tracking down the MK1 to go with it would be a massive pain, which is why I went for the Maid, as the Mk1's are much easier to come buy, or so it seems

Toolarmy, is this the MK1 square you were talking about? It came with another square as a set.

Yeah, that's the one.  We found there are only 90 sets and they were sold as a raffle.  If you've got one and want to sell, let me know!

Those Beast Kingdom Mk1s are some of my favorites, they used to be quite plentiful on the aftermarket, I grabbed a set while they were topical for a good price. Nowadays it seems like they're a bit rare, but I highly recommend them if you have a chance at one. The Hard 30 Mk1 is a beautiful shade of pinkish-red. Very Happy

This is it Argentix. A lovely square by all accounts.

MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 14 L9fBYrW
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Sat May 23, 2015 6:00 am

Plastic Robo: beautiful pics!

Your pics make me regret not getting Deep Powder, its the nice tealy blue and the weathering that makes this one a winner. I can even almost overlook that huge snow flake on its eye cyclops

I think 3A should hire some photographers from the Legion. You guys make these toys look way better than any official pic ever could.
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Sat May 23, 2015 5:52 pm

pezbanana wrote:Plastic Robo: beautiful pics!

Your pics make me regret not getting Deep Powder, its the nice tealy blue and the weathering that makes this one a winner. I can even almost overlook that huge snow flake on its eye  cyclops

I think 3A should hire some photographers from the Legion. You guys make these toys look way better than any official pic ever could.

Wow! Thanks Pezbanana for your kind words. Believe me, pictures can't do justice to just how great looking these Mighty Squares are in hand. And keep looking for that PD version you wanted, one will turn up eventually.
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Sun May 24, 2015 3:17 pm

My camera's broke, but my square is MIGHTY!
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by beeto bot Mon May 25, 2015 7:43 am

Some of my WF crew.  The mighty is pretty cool.  I kind of wish I bought the JEA one too.  Oh well.
MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 14 138%20Copy

MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 14 170%20Copy1
beeto bot
beeto bot
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Mon May 25, 2015 7:56 am

beeto bot wrote:Some of my WF crew.  The mighty is pretty cool.  I kind of wish I bought the JEA one too.  Oh well.
MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 14 138%20Copy

MIGHTY SQUARE - Page 14 170%20Copy1

woooot! your WF crew is looking good as always Cool
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Toolarmy Mon May 25, 2015 3:43 pm

^^^^Mighty looks great, and I'm loving those customs!
Toolarmy
Toolarmy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by beeto bot Mon May 25, 2015 5:42 pm

illproxy wrote:woooot! your WF crew is looking good as always Cool

Toolarmy wrote:^^^^Mighty looks great, and I'm loving those customs!

Thanks gents!  I'm really liking the Mighty better than I thought I would.  I'm still a little worried about the stability of it though.
beeto bot
beeto bot
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Mon May 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Impressive WF Jungler DC 1.5u, Square2 & Caesar customs, beeto bot.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Tue May 26, 2015 7:01 am

I'm surprised that almost NO Mighties have shown up on Ebay (only a couple GIDs and a GraveDigger)... this means they already are super rare :/

Considering that 3AGO shipped later than Mighties and Ebay is flooded with 3AGO... not a good sign for those of us who are hunting Mighties.
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by zzzzz Tue May 26, 2015 6:39 pm

I'm kind of envious to WF fans/collectors. All major releases get WF bots. And they seem to be perfectly executed. Paint jobs between different releases seem to match each other... That definitely is my favourite Mighty. Really enjoy how "conservative" the paint job on that is. For some reason, it looks less "scaled up 1/6th Square", than the others...
zzzzz
zzzzz
Oyabun

https://instagram.com/cinco_zeta

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Tue May 26, 2015 9:00 pm

ummm... WF isn't as big as JEA or DP or SD, they never have berties (mk2, mk3, mk3.5) and LM

but I agree WF colourway very stable comparing to other squad.
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly Wed May 27, 2015 12:48 am

wow nice WF crew you have there!! you did an outstanding Job with the custom beeto bot.!
Dolly
Dolly
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Wed May 27, 2015 12:51 am

counterfeit wrote:ummm... WF isn't as big as JEA or DP or SD, they never have berties (mk2, mk3, mk3.5) and LM

WF can have any bot they want due to the Roth connection, intel per Ash.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Wed May 27, 2015 4:32 am

illproxy wrote:
counterfeit wrote:ummm... WF isn't as big as JEA or DP or SD, they never have berties (mk2, mk3, mk3.5) and LM

Be afraid, be very afraid!!!
Time to sell your Miata.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Wed May 27, 2015 5:29 am

illproxy wrote:

Although one would assume they still have to purchase the bots from Rothy, as I don't think he's the giving type... So we may still not see a WF Large Martin or DLM unfortunately.
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Wed May 27, 2015 5:35 am

Argentix wrote:
illproxy wrote:

Although one would assume they still have to purchase the bots from Rothy, as I don't think he's the giving type... So we may still not see a WF Large Martin or DLM unfortunately.

they are a secret Roth faction he fled to after NOM moon attack, no doubt he was hooking them up.... hell he wasnt even conscious when escape pod was sent to Columbia/WF, was already pre-programmed.

agreed he is not giving type but in this case its in his own interest to make sure they are up to speed with all bots. jsut cuz there has not been figues of these bot types in WF colorway yet doesnt mean they dont exist in WWR.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Wed May 27, 2015 5:39 am

Which is why I keep insisting that the Panda Corps do have Caesars, because it's highly probable that they would have gotten their hands on a few from black markets, back-room deals, etc. Seriously, we need IP Caesars! Mad
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Wed May 27, 2015 9:27 am

IP Caesar in the IP Super Set, right? or does the Jungler Super Set come first?

Also, why didn't we get IP Mighty? Oh but we got an IP 4square with Christmas eyes Razz

Ash, i know you said that would be the final Mighty sale, but consider releasing more, including:

Iron Panda, African Defence, Deimos, MODchip (is 0Day MOD related to, or an evolution of, ModChip?)... Ghosthunter Mighty Square please! and a Mighty with some Nabler decals / graffiti on it.
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Wed May 27, 2015 10:30 am

I don't know, back when the Evol Square came out everyone got really excited because Ash said that the IP were finally coming out to play again. But so far we've seen no evidence of their big comeback...

I think Ash has something against the IP colorway, it's the only explanation I can think of seeing that it's one of the most requested WWR factions (for good reason). And considering some of the really dumb decisions ThreeA has made in the recent past (namely debuting new bots in odd, not very popular colorways), I think the only thing we can say for certain is that Ash works in mysterious ways...

It's his house, we're just along for the ride. Neutral
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Wed May 27, 2015 11:53 am

Yeah, i too have got that feeling that he has favorite as well as least liked factions, so he produces what he likes... he says it all makes sense story-wise and that the stories will all be eventually revealed, but i think that's just rationalizing what he does (as most artists do): just produce what you like and comes naturally to you.

Which i agree with, really. I like the story but my main interest in WWR and any 3A world, is on a design and toy level.

I think IP is an iconic colorway and we should pester Ash for an IP Mighty, if only an isolated release or as part of a Super Set.

BTW has anybody had recent contact with CS regarding remaining Mighty stock?
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Wed May 27, 2015 12:14 pm

Ash said his favorite faction is pink, I think he means Bromwich
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaumont Wed May 27, 2015 12:50 pm

I've been keeping a close eye on the IP superset solely because Ash said he could also do a grunt sale when it came out. So I'm curious to see if there is a story behind the IP Superset. The JEA MiM set was explained what the team was all about. I don't recall what the IP set was all about. Has that been explained yet?

I wonder if that's the limitation on the releases, It seems like they need to be explained in his world before he can release any WWR drop. If not then he could have done all the WWR sales like the Harolds and Mightys. Just release them all at once.
Beaumont
Beaumont
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Wed May 27, 2015 5:20 pm

pezbanana wrote:I'm surprised that almost NO Mighties have shown up on Ebay (only a couple GIDs and a GraveDigger)... this means they already are super rare :/

Considering that 3AGO shipped later than Mighties and Ebay is flooded with 3AGO... not a good sign for those of us who are hunting Mighties.

Super Rare?
Indeed, i guess like every "big drops" like the Caesars or Harolds, most collectors had limited funds or/and space for this +20 colorways releases
and most of us had to make tough decisions..."survival of the fittest"... Wink
Only a few collectors got more than 1 or 2 of this little fellas...

Just some random speculation with some fictional numbers:

I think that every single colorway of Mighty was produced in small numbers (maybe around +/- 100?, as these are produced per order), and likely the OG colorways had the biggest demand because of already existing, matching Squads on the shelf?

And the newer ones, like MOD, Meow or Hard30 were already produced  in a "break even mode" edition (50? 20? 10?), to cover the painting procedure in the factory?
That would explain, why the CS had some colorways in stock, as these Mightys didnt reached the needed preorder sales at first, so the "rest of the needed minimal edtion" went via asking the CS?

So, if you split the all sold Mighties (1000-2000? 2439? scratch ) through the 26?  affraid  colorways, you can imagine how hard these are to get in the future, plus: these Mighty rocks!  Very Happy
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by christopherswalls Wed May 27, 2015 11:19 pm

New to the ThreeA game, and I just received my F-Album Mighty Square in the mail yesterday. I contacted CS about a week ago and was told the colorway was still in stock. Great experience dealing with customer service, and it only took five days to get to California!
christopherswalls
christopherswalls
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next