World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion

+64
dr37
3a_boltman
Mouse9090
jsalsa23
UsedUniverse
Albino
Artoo
Joshimus
dextercat69
dtrain
ipgpe13
pezbanana
MrJack
GrandpaStern
slopesurfer
counterfeit
BPP
IronChap
Naya
Crem
666ways2love
Ozymandias
mazinguerbeta
koonfasa
Dar Wolfram
papamadoo
Skipper11x
abex44
SS01
illproxy
expathos
Deus Machina
Matrix
x43x
Ce
miracle bubbles
Wooly
geisT
Grish
Chivo
Oneluckyboy
ineedmoretoys
mijho
gregory
didadi
J&J
bubs67
zzzzz
Darthgothikus
ESeffinga
mattyp
ennui
bennynormal
bubblegumking
fluppeco
zbrushman
wutasi
Sideglide
gimbat
Dolly
Devours
TheRealEric
gar
TheFallen
68 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: 3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion

Post by x43x Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:06 am

Imagine if this guy came across the 24" Vader and Trooper Paschas!?

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/29539702/star-wars-action-figure-has-parents-furious

30 years too late dude!
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: 3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion

Post by Crem Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:44 am

Take your meds...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:13 am

Vince, /toy/ here, I'm glad you found a new place to obsessively shitpost but maybe tone it down a notch, or make a blog for shitposting or something.
Naya
Naya
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:42 am

I'M 3ANON

gar: Slimmed down this post a bit.

I am sorry to inform you I have to give you a warning, Vince
Please keep your personality issues to yourself.

Next time you feel the need to play your act and/or write your comments in caps lock instead of adding something constructive to the discussion
I am forced to remove you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:53 am

This might need admin attention.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Naya Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:54 am

Oneluckyboy wrote:This might need admin attention.

Might?
Naya
Naya
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:10 am

Mods- time to step on the cockroach...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:10 am

It's possible, yes. lol.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:24 am

That's it! Make me take my medicine!

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:59 am

This just in...A man wielding what appears to be plastic sexual device has taken hostages at the local KB Toys inside the mall.  Police have evacuated the area and have tried communicating with the assailant.  So far police are having difficulty because the man has been yelling, sometimes just babble including letters and numbers.  We now go live where James Lynch is on the scene, James?

Thanks Mark, we are here outside of the Sunshine Springs Mall which has just been evacuated.  We have several eye witness accounts of a man in his 20's or 30's running into the KB Toys with a large phallic device, demanding his pants strings be tied properly.  The ironic thing as that he wasn't wearing any pants.  Shirley Templeton was there...

"He just ran into store yelling about his pants strings.  He held this..I don't want to say on tv...uhh..thing...up to an employees neck like a knife.  He was wearing a black shirt with a weird design, but no pants.  He did have boxers or something on thankfully.  When the employee asked him to leave he jumped on the counter and was yelling something about 3D or something and if it was worth anything anymore, I dunno.  Thats when I ran out of there..."

Back here live and the swat team has just arrived.  We're going to stay on the scene and will get back to you if anything happens, back to you Mark.

Thanks James.  We will continue to keep you updated about this breaking news at the Sunshine Springs Mall, right after this station identification....
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:17 am

Oh the internet- safe harbor for the worlds walking abortions...

Hope they resolve that stand off in the mall- hope the swat team can eliminate the culprit so no regular folks are needlessly harmed by the actions of a random douche bag! So many rules and laws protect such people when they should actually be ferreted out and put out of the worlds misery...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:49 am

So what's happening with this Star Wars line anyhoo? We keep seeing the same few prototype paschas on display along with the TK troopers, but any Star Wars branding vanished almost as quickly as it appeared after the license deal was announced in the newsletter. Question
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

http://www.collectathingy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:23 am

Yeah, enough Pascha cos-play. At least do her in Slave Leia outfit

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:35 pm

I wonder if we'll hear any news on 3A SW this Force Friday? I mean it's not meant to be a 3A day, but would be fun to see Force Awakens toys and some new 3A teasers

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:34 am

Shipping schedule for Sept. TK Lost Star Warrior
Is this the Sarge shipping? On time? affraid
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:43 am

Artoo wrote:Shipping schedule for Sept. TK Lost Star Warrior
Is this the Sarge shipping? On time? affraid

you forgot to notice the date Shipping schedule for September 2016 Wink
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Nobody Seems much bothered by the 1/3 TQs. Personally I think they are pretty poor, the body has a huge werid looking gap between thigh and bum and the design is minimal. The original Lonely Star Warrior was a total design classic but this just isn't floating my boat at all.

At the same time totally looking forward to seeing people's 1/3 photographs. Those things must be huge in any room or display.

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:43 am

^
they discussing those at pascha thread
https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t47p165-the-adventures-of-isobelle-pascha#19089

anyway, personally for me they are fantastic and sexy, but maybe I won't buy it since my money now pretty tight (and USD exchange rate to IDR going crazy), and I'm still waiting for 3AGO berties.
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:12 am

Does 3A have the Star Wars license? Y/N

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:44 pm

3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion  - Page 9 Like-me-note-300x261
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:42 am

Considering the complete lack of Star Wars/Disney branding on either of the Bamba releases and the fact their 'Star Wars Alternate' logo on the Stormy TK boxes was hastily scribbled over at the Thai show earlier in the year I honestly suspect they jumped the gun with their newsletter announcement and the license deal fell through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:46 am

Perhaps Disney isn't too fond of one of its lic. being produced by a toy company that makes naked girl dolls with pierced clits...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:39 am

Everything's good. Takes a long while to develop and produce the figures. Licensors also have a say in when something can come out too.

The ones mentioned aren't under Star Wars Alternate, they fall under Tomorrow Kings and Gala Milk/WOIP.

Crem wrote:Perhaps Disney isn't too fond of one of its lic. being produced by a toy company that makes naked girl dolls with pierced clits...

Disney/Marvel/DC/Hasbro/Takara/Paramount/AMC etc all express love for what 3A does. Ash's designs are how we get those licenses.

I think people forget that the House of Mouse also owned Miramax for nearly 20 years who produced and distributed some pretty graphic films. They're okay with Kevin Smith films, gimps in basements, and Ving Rhames getting raped in a pawn shop. I think they're cool with a clit piercing or two. The major thing being all these things are marketed to adult collectors and viewers.

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:31 am

People forgot about Miramax pretty quickly. Remember the panic when they acquired Marvel? Shocked

Genuinely curious on this, and I guess it applies to designer toys on a broader level, not just 3A - 3A is working with Disney on more than one of their owned properties, so clearly the relationship is good, but these Lonely TKs and TQs don't have any Star Wars branding. Designer toys incorporating pretty blatant Star Wars imagery without licensing deals isn't exactly a new phenomenon. Do Disney actively turn a blind eye to this kind of thing and accept is as part of the broader culture around Star Wars these days?
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

http://www.collectathingy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Yeah I doubt Mousketeers are looking at 3A stuff the same as they do Hasbro stuff. If you've seen what Hasbro has been making for kids these days, 3A does not fall under any category for younger kids or teens.

3A, like Figuarts or Play Arts, not really what kids are looking to get in to, unless a parent that already collects them pushes it.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next