World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion

+48
CLCTR1
x43x
Boine
Gwahir
deru_here
Wooly
gundamben831
666ways2love
ennui
Jroug
Mr. Rictus
gazereths
Joshimus
<{OjO}>
Hogarth
SpiderPig
joshooouh
crucial1
titan1979
IronChap
Darth PIkachu
UsedUniverse
zbrushman
3a_boltman
YFH
Olympia
papamadoo
theparallax
thumbtack82
wutasi
ipgpe13
kreig_gear
PLAT
Artoo
ozz
gar
chiowhon
Skipper11x
Kedao
dextercat69
Matrix
YING
mqhuynh
PiggyV01
Chivo
gimbat
Albino
gregory
52 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion Empty 3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion

Post by gregory Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:11 am

3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion

Last edited by gregory on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion Empty Re: 3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion

Post by Albino Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Hello

Can someone tell me ..

I wrote to CS but still no answer from them.
Do they work or CS is closed for JPV period ?
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion Empty Re: 3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion

Post by gregory Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:49 pm

Office will be working during JPV

Couple things that could potentially delay information the next week or so:
Inbox is full
Kim, Siu, and Ash will be in Japan and the Office staff might need responses from them in certain situations
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:56 pm

In addition to what Gregory just mentioned:

it all depends when you wrote them as well, as CS usually replies within few working days (largely depending whether they have the information in hand about replacements or need to inquire Hatchery).
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:29 am

I wrote to CS a week ago, asked them to write tracking numbers for nublers.. still no answer.
They usually replies in 2-3 days. Alright, I try write them again.
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:26 am

They probably don't know what a nubler is. Razz
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:12 am

Chivo wrote: They probably don't know what a nubler is. Razz

Basketball I need my Nubler!

rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit

Nubler ? Nubler? Wtf is it?
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by PiggyV01 Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Hello.
Bit of an odd one I guess. Long too, but i'll be comprehensive.
Aaaaages ago I got around to opening my GID Dropcloth 1.5's, both of which were broken. I contacted CS and did all the usual stuff. They sent the parts for one and said the other would follow shortly. I waited a while, contacted again and was told it would be posted soon as it had taken time to locate the parts. It went on in this way for a farcical amount of time until I kind of forgot. It should be noted that I was told several times they had it (an arm). A few months ago I sent a reminder and got an apology as it had been overlooked and once they tracked the arm down they would send. Then last week I got;

"Hi,
Sorry to inform you that we do not have the replacement arm.
Thanks!"

Is there anything to be done? As I say, I was told they had it and chased it up a lot.

PiggyV01
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:46 pm

PiggyV01 wrote:Hello.
Bit of an odd one I guess. Long too, but i'll be comprehensive.
Aaaaages ago I got around to opening my GID Dropcloth 1.5's, both of which were broken. I contacted CS and did all the usual stuff. They sent the parts for one and said the other would follow shortly. I waited a while, contacted again and was told it would be posted soon as it had taken time to locate the parts. It went on in this way for a farcical amount of time until I kind of forgot. It should be noted that I was told several times they had it (an arm). A few months ago I sent a reminder and got an apology as it had been overlooked and once they tracked the arm down they would send. Then last week I got;

"Hi,
Sorry to inform you that we do not have the replacement arm.
Thanks!"

Is there anything to be done? As I say, I was told they had it and chased it up a lot.

Please forward me all your communication with them (preferably with photos of the damaged DC and what parts/parts are needed) to gimbat@threeAonline.com

I doubt that I can actually help here though, if there is no stock at the Hatchery and no plans to produce more, but fingers crossed.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PiggyV01 Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:01 pm

Will do. Thanks.
As I say, they said they had one, so i'm hoping somewhere, in a drawer, there's an arm with my name on it.
CS stopped responding.

PiggyV01
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by mqhuynh Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:10 am

Guys, what is the correct email to contact CS?
is it cs@threeaonline.com or info@threeaonline.com as stated on the bambaland website?

I'm missing an order and would like to chase it down.

mqhuynh
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:19 am

mqhuynh wrote:Guys, what is the correct email to contact CS?
is it cs@threeaonline.com or info@threeaonline.com as stated on the bambaland website?

I'm missing an order and would like to chase it down.

It's CS@threeAonline.com

http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/eedw7a50m7jnuvh728sswiugbwcrfm

Shipping updates:

http://www.worldofthreea.com/shipping

Please let us know if your order is within shipped items or not.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mqhuynh Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:58 am

Yes my order is within the shipped items.

It is the Fuyu Irimi. I got my other two now just waiting on my last Irimi.

mqhuynh
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by YING Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:46 pm

Awesome!
3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion Image13
YING
YING
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:14 am

3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion 6tANqsv
hope this can be a simple glue fix
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Ying and Matrix please contact cs@threeAonline.com , if you haven't done it already.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mqhuynh Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Been about 5 days now since contacting CS. Usually they aren't this slow in replying.

mqhuynh
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:10 pm

mqhuynh wrote:Been about 5 days now since contacting CS. Usually they aren't this slow in replying.

It depends on nature of your inquiry: whether they are waiting to hear from the Hatchery themselves and etc.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:48 am

As they put it to me, they would discuss my case with the maintenance team. I waited over a month before contacting cs again and they told me the same thing and to wait patiently. It's been over a week now since the 2nd contact. I understand I'm not the only person with issues, but I think good and continual communication would ease some of the angst that people might have when trying to get their issues resolved. So how long should I wait until I contact cs for a third time?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by mqhuynh Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:51 am

gimbat wrote:
mqhuynh wrote:Been about 5 days now since contacting CS. Usually they aren't this slow in replying.

It depends on nature of your inquiry: whether they are waiting to hear from the Hatchery themselves and etc.

Not sure it should take that long?
I have a missing order, simple, I paid for it and asking for a tracking number.
If there is some confusion, just let me know. It is in my Bamba account and I have the paypal receipt for it.

mqhuynh
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Any tips on the best way to send back a figure for repair to 3a.
Cs asked me to send the tank from tk loper 3aa set for repair. 
Im shipping from the United States I was thinking on using usps flat rate box.

help would be much appreciated
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:42 pm

mqhuynh wrote:
gimbat wrote:

Not sure it should take that long?
I have a missing order, simple, I paid for it and asking for a tracking number.
If there is some confusion, just let me know. It is in my Bamba account and I have the paypal receipt for it.

I see, sorry I didn't know what you were asking about.

Can you please forward me your email (sent to CS) to gimbat@threeAonline.com and I will follow-up with them on Monday.

Chivo wrote:As they put it to me, they would discuss my case with the maintenance team.  I waited over a month before contacting cs again and they told me the same thing and to wait patiently.  It's been over a week now since the 2nd contact.  I understand I'm not the only person with issues, but I think good and continual communication would ease some of the angst that people might have when trying to get their issues resolved.  So how long should I wait until I contact cs for a third time?

If you feel that it's taking too long, please forward me all your emails (sent to CS with their replies) and I will see whether anything can be done to speed things up.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:22 am

I'm asking for your advice, Gimbat based on your experience with helping people, how long should I wait before I contact them a third time or before I ask for your help?  
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Chivo wrote:I'm asking for your advice, Gimbat based on your experience with helping people, how long should I wait before I contact them a third time or before I ask for your help?  

I am not trying to be vague, but it's all very individual, different people feel differently...but I myself remind about things, if I haven't heard any updates in 1,5-2 weeks, unless I was given more distant date/time.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Okay, thank you, Gimbat.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next