World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion

+48
CLCTR1
x43x
Boine
Gwahir
deru_here
Wooly
gundamben831
666ways2love
ennui
Jroug
Mr. Rictus
gazereths
Joshimus
<{OjO}>
Hogarth
SpiderPig
joshooouh
crucial1
titan1979
IronChap
Darth PIkachu
UsedUniverse
zbrushman
3a_boltman
YFH
Olympia
papamadoo
theparallax
thumbtack82
wutasi
ipgpe13
kreig_gear
PLAT
Artoo
ozz
gar
chiowhon
Skipper11x
Kedao
dextercat69
Matrix
YING
mqhuynh
PiggyV01
Chivo
gimbat
Albino
gregory
52 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion

Post by gimbat Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:41 pm

Chivo wrote:Okay, thank you, Gimbat.

You're welcome buddy! Please don't hesitate to send me a PM, if you have more questions.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion

Post by dextercat69 Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:54 pm

CS is actually pretty bad, I never got a replacement for snowblind TK. They kept pushing it off in vague answers...2 yrs later they said they had no replacement.

dextercat69
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kedao Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:25 pm

......I'm still waiting for replacement shoe for 3AGO nom commander.......
don't know how long I have to wait. They made what? 6-10 thousands of them, but they don't have a single replacement for me.

So don't expect much from CS. Lately they've been pretty bad.
Maybe I should just ask them if I could return the whole membership pack, and get my money back.

Last edited by Kedao on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kedao
Kedao
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:21 pm

A few months ago I contacted CS because the legs on my Bromwich Heavy Bramble broke, totally loose & he can no longer support himself or even stand up. I take full responsibility because I damaged it further by trying a make shift repair so I said I'd take any colourway & would pay for the parts and shipping. CS told me they had no legs in stock, even though at the time they were assembling the Commander Bramble. At least they are consistent in their answers.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:38 pm

dextercat69 wrote:CS is actually pretty bad, I never got a replacement for snowblind TK. They kept pushing it off in vague answers...2 yrs later they said they had no replacement.

What was broken for your snow blind.? Cos in my case where 2 feet pegs were broken when I open the box n
Took photos of the damage n email to CS, They did send replacements. But waited for about 6 weeks before the feet arrived.

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:31 am

I am sorry to read all the QC and CS issues mentioned above but this thread is a Bertie Mk2 discussion thread so please stay on topic.

Speaking of Berties:
Second Dirty Deeds Bertie Mk2 finally arrived today.
On the plus side: no Customs taxes or clearance fees either.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dextercat69 Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:52 pm

chiowhon wrote:
dextercat69 wrote:CS is actually pretty bad, I never got a replacement for snowblind TK. They kept pushing it off in vague answers...2 yrs later they said they had no replacement.

What was broken for your snow blind.? Cos in my case where 2 feet pegs were broken when I open the box n
Took photos of the damage n email to CS, They did send replacements. But waited for about 6 weeks before the feet arrived.

It was his foot, wow that is so awesome. You get two new feet? I got pushed off?WTF

I'm pulling off 3a

dextercat69
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dextercat69 Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:54 pm

gar wrote:I am sorry to read all the QC and CS issues mentioned above but this thread is a Bertie Mk2 discussion thread so please stay on topic.

Speaking of Berties:

Why not build a CS thread, where we can complain about the common problem that is across ALL 3A figures?

dextercat69
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ozz Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:26 pm

dextercat69 wrote:
gar wrote:I am sorry to read all the QC and CS issues mentioned above but this thread is a Bertie Mk2 discussion thread so please stay on topic.

Speaking of Berties:

Why not build a CS thread, where we can complain about the common problem that is across ALL 3A figures?

they have a "complaint" thread and others aimed at discussing what has been going wrong.
for example:
https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t292-3a-quality-control-problems-complaints-and-concerns

ozz
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

3A | Quality Control: Reports and General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Issues with CS

Post by dextercat69 Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:24 pm

I'm just tired of everytime a combo start between people.BAM...people asking and comparing notes a problem, I just found out I was denied a toy fix from cs and another guy got his fixed with the same problem. Us communicating and conparing notes on CS is very important.

dextercat69
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:42 am

My Bot head (from 3AA set) did arrive with 2 broken hoses and I'm not looking to complain or ask for a replacement or anything, but do I contact CS just to inform them? I'm sure they're swamped with emails about this already, but I didn't know if this is something I should contact them about just to add myself to the list for a seemingly widespread issue?
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:48 am

Artoo wrote:My Bot head (from 3AA set) did arrive with 2 broken hoses and I'm not looking to complain or ask for a replacement or anything, but do I contact CS just to inform them? I'm sure they're swamped with emails about this already, but I didn't know if this is something I should contact them about just to add myself to the list for a seemingly widespread issue?

Please take some pics and inform them.

Their email is full again, so would be great if you could email them few hours later, so it wouldn't bounce back.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAT Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:44 pm

Gimbat, Hi!

I.m very worried about delivery of my order - HEAVY DUTY LOPER 3AA LTD SET. I wrote five letters to CS asking for the track number, but still haven't received any response. However all my friends got it already. I am from St. Petersburg, Russia. My order #: *****

Let me know what's with my order and send the track number.

Thank you.

PLAT
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:16 pm

PLAT wrote:Gimbat, Hi!

I.m very worried about delivery of my order - HEAVY DUTY LOPER 3AA LTD SET. I wrote five letters to CS asking for the track number, but still haven't received any response. However all my friends got it already. I am from St. Petersburg, Russia. My order #: *****

Let me know what's with my order and send the track number.

Thank you.

Hi Plat!

I will follow-up with CS in the morning.

In the meantime can you please check your spam folder (sometimes tracking notifications end up there) and forward me your emails (the ones you sent to CS) to gimbat@threeAonline.com
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:22 am

Got message from Plat that case is solved, tracking notifications and CS replies ended in spam folder.

So if you have similar issue, please check your spam folder first, this happens more often than it seems.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kreig_gear Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Hi Gimbat,

Been trying to get and update on my replacement parts from my Civic Defense 6-pack. I've sent a few emails with details on the replacement parts required (along with photographs), the following issues were:

Civic Defense Dropcloth #2 (Peace): Peg was broken on the left fore arm shield. Long shotgun was damaged towards the butt of the weapon.

Civic Defense Dropcloth #4 (Secure): Peg was broken on the left fore arm shield.

Civic Defense Dropcloth #5 (Control): Peg was broken on the left fore arm shield.

The initial email was sent 5 weeks ago (22nd of October) and I've yet to receive any information with how the replacements are going. The last thing I got was an email from the 17th of this month when I inquired about it, they said that 'It takes time for the arrangement'.

I'm concerned that after 5 weeks nothing seems to have happened, is there any way for you to chase up this issue?

Thanks heaps! Very Happy

- KG
kreig_gear
kreig_gear
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:58 pm

kreig_gear wrote:Hi Gimbat,

Been trying to get and update on my replacement parts from my Civic Defense 6-pack. I've sent a few emails with details on the replacement parts required (along with photographs), the following issues were:

Civic Defense Dropcloth #2 (Peace): Peg was broken on the left fore arm shield. Long shotgun was damaged towards the butt of the weapon.

Civic Defense Dropcloth #4 (Secure): Peg was broken on the left fore arm shield.

Civic Defense Dropcloth #5 (Control): Peg was broken on the left fore arm shield.

The initial email was sent 5 weeks ago (22nd of October) and I've yet to receive any information with how the replacements are going. The last thing I got was an email from the 17th of this month when I inquired about it, they said that 'It takes time for the arrangement'.

I'm concerned that after 5 weeks nothing seems to have happened, is there any way for you to chase up this issue?

Thanks heaps! Very Happy

- KG

Hi KG!

I can surely follow-up, if you forward me all your previous communication (with images attached) to gimbat@threeAonline.com

But if there is no replacement stock (which seems to be the case), CS have to wait for Factory to manufacture the replacement parts and that can take a while (months not weeks), depending on replacement parts and how busy the Factory is.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kreig_gear Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi Gimbat,

That was so amazingly fast I'm totally spun out! Thank you, I've just forwarded you the two initial emails I've sent with all the relevant photos attached.

Cheers!

- KG
kreig_gear
kreig_gear
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Thank you, replied on your email.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ipgpe13 Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:50 am

Hello, my Tomorrow Kings - Lost Star Warrior TK DIRTY NOIR Sargent arrived broken and I have been trying to send photos to customer service. I contacted them before and they told me to send photos but now every email I send them is bounced back. What can I do? I would like a replacement body or a refund. The general quality of the body is horrible btw, seems much worse than previous 3a bodies.

ipgpe13
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:04 am

ipgpe13 wrote:Hello, my Tomorrow Kings - Lost Star Warrior TK DIRTY NOIR Sargent arrived broken and I have been trying to send photos to customer service.  I contacted them before and they told me to send photos but now every email I send them is bounced back.  What can I do? I would like a replacement body or a refund.  The general quality of the body is horrible btw, seems much worse than previous 3a bodies.

Time your email to early 3A office hours and it will go through. You can forget about weekends and holidays. Almost full 100% during those time periods.
So what kind of problems are you running in with the new bods anyway?
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:30 am

Also try reducing the sizes of the images you're sending. Keep email attachments under 10mb or they'll bounce.

Odd. First report of any problems with those bodies I've heard about outside of a finger or two popping off.

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by ipgpe13 Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:51 am

The figure came with a broken waist joint and a dislocated elbow.  The plastic the body is made out of seems a lot more brittle than previous bodies.

I tried sending an email with no photos today with no success.

ipgpe13
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:13 pm

ipgpe13 wrote:The figure came with a broken waist joint and a dislocated elbow.  The plastic the body is made out of seems a lot more brittle than previous bodies.

I tried sending an email with no photos today with no success.

Can you please try again? Sent an email to CS just now to test things.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ipgpe13 Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:20 am

Thank you, I did get an email back from customer service but I still cannot get any email through back to them just keep getting failure messages even when I send an email with no attachments.

ipgpe13
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next