World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

+31
Skipper11x
Heirforce
dtrain
skingy
thumbtack82
ghostmouse
Chivo
Darthgothikus
3a_boltman
SzuTsung
Matrix
aconners1
Artoo
Beaumont
Mr. Rictus
BPP
shepherd1
Wooly
Sideglide
slowbrom
illproxy
gimbat
Dolly
gar
bubblegumking
x43x
ESeffinga
fluppeco
mattyp
gregory
Albino
35 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

Post by ghostmouse Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:24 am

gregory wrote:
ghostmouse wrote:When we inquire about the Gala Milk pieces, are we contacting 3A CS or someone else?

No it's not CS. Siu is handling the art sales. We needed a seperate email for them so as not to clog up her work email.

Thanks for the info. I just wanted to get a feel for what I should expect as far as response and response time goes.
ghostmouse
ghostmouse
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

Post by gregory Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:12 pm

Resin Severed Feet have been added into Ash's Gallery section

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyp Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:05 pm

I think for a 3D piece I'd want to see all round it before I dropped my $4k!
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:28 pm

yep I' d want some more pics too...
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm waiting for the drawings and paintings to go up. Curious to see what hits the block. Might be tempted and all.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:41 pm

mattyp wrote:I think for a 3D piece I'd want to see all round it before I dropped my $4k!

yea too bad because I would of bought one of these but I left my 4k in my other pants Smile

but seriously if I could afford one of these I would definitely be inquire about one of these right now
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaumont Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:12 am

ESeffinga wrote:I'm waiting for the drawings and paintings to go up. Curious to see what hits the block. Might be tempted and all.
Same here, just got a piece from Scott Eder so I'm hoping its a little later so I can save up some more lol
Beaumont
Beaumont
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:14 am

Beaumont wrote:
ESeffinga wrote:I'm waiting for the drawings and paintings to go up. Curious to see what hits the block. Might be tempted and all.
Same here, just got a piece from Scott Eder so I'm hoping its a little  later so I can save up some more lol

What piece did you get? Scott had a lot of crazy cool stuff, but that ink room at Japan Venture blew me away!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaumont Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:21 am

I got the Batman/Joker piece. Should be taking this to the framers next week. And yeah, i couldn't stop looking at the Venture photos. so many awesome drawings there!

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 6Rzv7tl
Beaumont
Beaumont
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:40 am

Wow, great haul there!

Take that Joker ! Smile
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghostmouse Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:28 am

Do the Gala pages get updated when something is sold? I know Amanda's figure status' were changed but I can't imagine nothing else selling from all that's offered.
ghostmouse
ghostmouse
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:33 am

Yeah just Amanda's statues have sold so far

I think folks are waiting to see how much and what pieces from Ash's inks and paintings are available

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by ghostmouse Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:38 am

Makes sense. Thanks for the response.
ghostmouse
ghostmouse
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ghostmouse Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:39 am

I just received Ash's Zawa-zawa book. It's pretty nice. Soft cover with a dust jacket, page count is around 224, 18cm by 22cm. Content-wise it has a bit of everything from comics to prints to bamba ads to box art. Mostly paintings but some sketches, excuse me, drawings. At a glance it seems to be mostly older stuff so if you have Ash's numerous other books you'll see plenty of the same pieces. Definitely worth picking up in my opinion.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/4756246567/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

I'll see if I can get some pictures of it in a timely manner.
ghostmouse
ghostmouse
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:53 am

nice, would like some pics!
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ghostmouse Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:59 am

So here are some quick shots with my phone. Nothing fancy.  I think there's enough work from each of Ash's lines to please everyone.  It really is just a collection of his entire spectrum.  Also, you can see in some of the shots that there's a slight gloss to some of the pages, mostly with the finer painted pieces.  The book cost $30usd shipped to the US. Spending more time looking through it, I think it's one of his best books if you aren't too concerned about dimensions and it being softcover.

Dust jacket
Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 B7CYMMo

No dust jacket
Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 RS6TsgC

Pretty much the entirety of the text minus the copyright page.Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 1jIllwz

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 NV05Qoz

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 XeLncHx

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 Rqnxofj

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 YEc2cey

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 Tl7YHO0

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 SHwitrv
ghostmouse
ghostmouse
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by SzuTsung Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:54 pm

thanks for share picture of zawa-zawa! mine is on the way!!!
can't wait to get it.

btw, want to ask if anyone know "closing pandora" is already published on Edge? how many pages does it have?
Thanks very much Very Happy
SzuTsung
SzuTsung
Yesterday Kid

http://ein113.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ghostmouse Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:48 pm

From what I can tell the new Edge series has 3 issues available for download and Closing Pandora is in each issue, I think it's a very small page count though, like 2 or 3. I could be wrong though.
ghostmouse
ghostmouse
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by SzuTsung Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:06 pm

ghostmouse wrote:From what I can tell the new Edge series has 3 issues available for download and Closing Pandora is in each issue, I think it's a very small page count though, like 2 or 3.  I could be wrong though.

Wink Thank you!
SzuTsung
SzuTsung
Yesterday Kid

http://ein113.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:20 am

I have been waiting for someone to post photos of that book for a while thanks for giving us an inside look to the amazing illustrations Ash has been working on.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthgothikus Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:50 am

Just received my sketch from Ash for the 3A Cosplay competition.... Love it.

Thanks Ash, it will have pride of place

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 6 E80A14B0-2A31-4F1D-B3C1-0B31A1339254_zpsxb7vhizk
Darthgothikus
Darthgothikus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:38 pm

Looks great Darth, congrats.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:33 pm

The flying brain rules!
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:39 pm

They should make that flying brain as an accessory with a zomb. Are you listening, Ash?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:43 am

I found myself on IDW and they still have copies of Glitter Sausage if anyone was in the market.  Only $25.  It's a big book too, and was a con exclusive.

https://www.idwpublishing.com/product/glitter-sausage-sc-2013-convention-edition/
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next