World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

+31
Skipper11x
Heirforce
dtrain
skingy
thumbtack82
ghostmouse
Chivo
Darthgothikus
3a_boltman
SzuTsung
Matrix
aconners1
Artoo
Beaumont
Mr. Rictus
BPP
shepherd1
Wooly
Sideglide
slowbrom
illproxy
gimbat
Dolly
gar
bubblegumking
x43x
ESeffinga
fluppeco
mattyp
gregory
Albino
35 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

Post by ESeffinga Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Zippy!
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works)

Post by mattyp Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Oh yes, a fine choice Robbie! Congrats, look forward to seeing some more pics. Smile
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaumont Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Soo jealous of whomever got the "Report" one with the gimp bot. That one is aces lol
Beaumont
Beaumont
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:39 am

Finally scored my first ever Ash original (thanks Robbie). I've always been pissed at myself for passing on a gorgeous painting years ago when I first discovered Ash and could've afforded a painting at the time. Guess I'll settle for a drawing for now.
JC Rules!
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:20 am

cheers
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shepherd1 Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:23 am

Congrats to everyone that landed one of these!  I went to the gallery to pick mine up and had the privilege of seeing many of the the drawings in person, great stuff.
I got mine back from the frame shop a couple days ago:

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 4 D17fwPU

shepherd1
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:04 pm

Great display!
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyp Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:12 pm

An excellent Rothchild shrine!
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Yes, very nice display. Congrats on your score, looks like it went to a good home.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:43 pm

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 4 924599_1063675083652133_359230383_n

This painting Ash is standing in front of.... it's totally killing me. So f'n great.

TP posted it on her Instagram account (which you should be following if you aren't).
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyp Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Me too, fucking incredible!
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:46 am

mattyp wrote:Nice work Phil, but which one...? Cool

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 4 Wood-nabler

of course, another great addition to my wood originals collection
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyp Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:26 am

Nice Phil! But can you read what it says? Smile
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:48 am

mattyp wrote:Nice Phil! But can you read what it says? Smile

nope.

I can only make out I gluger your ass... Shocked
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:53 am

Some great looking stuff at Japan Venture. After recently picking up my first original sketch, I hope to see some more available work in the states in the near future. Very Happy
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:23 pm

Someone who will attend the show JPV next days, please speak with Ashley about new Giclee prints editions.

these are good examples of what could be made and later be on wall in really good quality  Wink

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 4 GW6OfN8xnTU

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 4 TCirWQOaW2k

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 4 KBnQc27P5t4
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Just wanna make sure interested parties see this. Great opportunity from Gimbat's news!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Artwork from our JAPAN VENTURE show will be available for sale and updated at the WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS Link at the top of our page at wo3a.com!

http://www.worldofthreea.com/japanventure/

Original Art and Sculptures from the amazing Amanda Visell and William Wray are currently available!

Check back soon for further updates!
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by mattyp Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Certainly interesting but I'll be amazed if we end up with a fully stocked and priced section for Ash!
mattyp
mattyp
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:05 pm

I'd be pleasantly surprised if there was one for Phil. Hopefully some. Can't wait to see what Ash actually gets up there. I'd bet right now, the holdup is getting confirmation of a paid for stuff that was inquired about at the show first. I could be wrong.

Still, this is a great development for everybody if it continues to go up.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:53 am

My wallet says uh oh
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:09 am

Still assessing which Ash pieces will go up. Some of it is on reservation and just waiting on confirmation the person still wants the piece. I believe quite a few people dropped out of their reservations after receiving the prices.

Waiting on word back from Hale with what he wants to go up. We'll see

Amanda's pieces are really nice. I love the bats

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:46 am

I might be up fot a drawing or a small oil, I'm going through the jv thread again. A nice giclee would be nice, it has been too long...
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:02 am

gregory wrote:Amanda's pieces are really nice. I love the bats

The "You're all gonna die" one is awesome fun, and a great price to boot. All her work is quite the steal IMO. I've got a secret crush on her Bertie too.
If I wasn't freshly tapped out from another art purchase I'd be on this train in a heartbeat.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:04 am

I've had my eye on this simple drawing of a girl bent over with the W on the glass. I know it's a longshot because it's probably personally customized by Ash. But maybe you know more gregory?

Ashley Wood ART General Discussion (Paintings , sketches, works) - Page 4 PfbcSFK
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:04 am

That's Siu's. Ash signed it for her

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next